Chapter 3: Nova

Half an hour later, Nova and Honey finished their plan. The plan was for Nova to go get the wristband that Renegades used to communicate with each other. Honey would watch over Sketch while Nova was gone. Then, once she returned, Honey would leave so the Anarchists wouldn't get framed. They made an escape plan for the others, Leroy, Ingrid, and Phobia, incase Sketch told the other Renegades. Nova would call Captain Chromium and the Dread Warden, telling them that if they didn't hand over Ace Anarchy's helmet, their son would die. Nova finally would bring the helmet to Ace, and together they would destroy the Renegades.

It was a long shot, she knew that much. But Adrian Everhart was the best leverage the Anarchists had had in years. There was a chance they could win.

Nova left the warehouse, and crept back through the alleys. All empty. No people. No renegades.

No one was at the dumpster where Nova had hidden the wristband. She couldn't hear anyone. Sense anyone. See anyone.

She snatched up the band, and started to walk back to the warehouse. This plan might work. It was working. Nova could get her revenge. Revenge for the family that the council had failed to save. For Mom and Papà. For Evie.

She arrived back at the warehouse. Honey was chatting with Adrian. She was saying something about her babies and the diet they were on and how they needed sunlight but the Renegades made them stay in the train tunnels.

Nova rolled her eyes. "Alright Honey, I've got it from here," she told the villain.

Honey giggled. "Have fun, little Nightmare."