Part 20

Nicole:

A shower, and honest to goodness shower! Ryan didn't allow me to take showers, he bathed me. The bathroom had too many weapons for me. Just like the kitchen, gym, and bedroom. My room had a mattress on the floor. No closet, no hangers, no dresser, and the bathroom was completely bare, even the toilet I had to hover over, because a toilet seat I could use. I was using Beauty's soap. I was in his room, in his shower. "Momma?" Speak of the Fallen Angel. "Join me?" I hear clothes hitting the ground. Beauty climbs in behind me, and pulls my chest to his back. "I am so sorry. I love you, and I was so angry you couldn't be found." I tried to turn to face him, but he held me in place. "I shouldn't have ever done that to a woman, no matter who she is, but especially not to you." He turned me around, and kissed me. It was a searing passionate kiss. I moaned into his mouth. I was turned on just by this kiss. I wanted him, all of him. I felt him harden against my stomach. He was large,  I gasped, and his tongue dove into my mouth. I responded to him, and ran my hands up his perfectly sculpted chest. His hands roamed down my back, and grabbed a hand full of my ass. "Starting without us?" Scar's voice filled the air. I wanted all of them, but knew my body couldn't handle that tonight. "Just one of us tonight, but we all want to watch and cuddle." Beauty reassured me. I nodded. 

Beauty, Jones, Reno, and Scar were all in the room. It wasn't like they hadn't seen each other fuck before, but this was different. They all had hands on me. Scar and Reno each took a breast, tweaking my nipples. Jones was playing with my clit, while Beauty was stroking my walls with his glorious fingers. I could feel the beautiful, pleasurable build-up. The one I had wanted for so long. Jones pinched my clit, and Beauty found my spot, and a wave of pressure rolled over me. My back arched off the bed. I clutched onto the men sitting beside me. I was gasping, and shuddering in pleasure. Finally coming down from my pleasure high, I whimpered at their touches. "I think we all need a taste." Beauty said, while licking his fingers clean. Jones smiled, and dipped his head into me. My hands flew to his blonde hair, while making eye contact with Beauty's gorgeous green eyes. He was stroking himself, watching Jones lap at me, like I was the first drink he had in years. "Fuck she tastes so fucking good." Jones growls. He was fucking me with his tongue, and his fingers were pinching my clit. I didn't even have time to prepare, before my second orgasm was ripping through me. Jones licked his lips, and smiled at me. He came forward and kissed me, and I couldn't taste myself on his lips. Reno moved in, and made a long lick from slit to clit. "I could spend hours eating this pussy." Scar nudged him, and licked my slit. "Fuck!" I hissed. Reno smirked at me. Scar was still licking my slit, while Reno's tongue went to work on my clit. Jones had come up to work on my nipples with his mouth, and Beauty had taken over my mouth with his. My orgasm started, but it felt like it never ended. I was twitching with pleasure. When they started to pull away, I was a whimpering, begging mess. I just wanted to be filled by them, completely filled. "Someone, get inside me. Now." I begged. I felt someone at my entrance, and they began pushing inside. He filled me, and my head lolled back in ecstasy. He was slowly filling me, with his long, thick glorious cock. I gasped when I felt him finish with a quick jerk. I looked up to see Beauty staring at me. 

"I love you." He whispered, and kissed me, passionately. "Flip us over." I whispered between kisses. He did, and I pulled back long enough to see the others. They were all stroking themselves, watching us. It made me even more turned on. Scar was curved, thick, but shorter. Reno, long and thinner than Scar. Jones, was medium in length, and not too thick, he had the Goldilocks of cocks, for what I wanted. "Jones, come fill me too." I moaned. I saw him stop stroking, and stare at me. "Come take my, ass and fill it." I growled clarifying. It seemed to be what he need to get into motion. Beauty pulled out, but before I could protest, he slicked my backdoor, with my own wetness. I kissed him as thanks.  Jones tip pressed at my tightest spot. I made sure to relax, and let him in. He hissed in pleasure as his head made it inside me. I reveled in feeling so full, and Jones hadn't even made it all the way inside. "Fill me." I begged, but he continued his slow agonizing pace. He finally filled me, and Beauty and Jones worked in tandem to bring me another orgasm. My orgasm fueled, both of their orgasms, and the other two watching started cumming. I collapsed onto Beauty's chest panting. Jones kissed my back, while both were still inside me. "Let's get her cleaned up." Scar says, and the boys leave my body. Scar picks me up and takes me to the tub, where Reno is running a bath. Scar gently places me in the tub, and begins to wash my body with a tenderness, most would never see. My eyes begin to drift closed, and sleep overtakes me. I am finally safe, and loved.