Part 7

Nicole:

Hog had finally healed, and so had my face. It had been a month since that all happened. "Bitch!" Snake called me, everyone else called me Momma or Little Momma, but he called me Bitch. "Yes, Snake?" I grit out with my head down. "We have another chapter coming in to visit us here. Cook enough food for everyone, and make it taste good." He snapped. "Anything in particular?" I hissed, knowing he will try to say I cooked the wrong thing. "What ever you think." He shrugged. I turned on my heel and left. 

"Food's ready!" I called out. The boys knew that meant come help carry the pans. They didn't come. Snake came into the kitchen, and scowled. "Carry the food out then Bitch!" He slapped me. I understood now. The other chapter was here, and I was back to being a lowly woman.

"Here, Demon. The woman my men seem to so caught up on." Snake shoved me towards Demon after I had set the food out. I lifted my head to look at Demon. He was tall, towered over me, dark hair that was slightly graying, blue eyes, and weathered looking skin. He gave me an eerie smile. "So you are the bitch all my men seem so caught up on." He mused. I could see all of my boys were on edge and tense. This man could kill me, and Snake couldn't do a damn thing.

"You must have some magical pussy." Demon grunts. I heard a few growls. "The way to a man is through his stomach not his dick." I challenged, while setting a plate of food in front of him. He smiled at me, a real true smile. The boys relaxed and everyone started getting food.

"Thanks Little Momma." I got kissed on the cheek by a few of the boys. "Little Momma?" Demon hummed from beside me. "I'm little compared to everyone else, and I act like everyone's Mom." I shrugged. I grinned. "Snake, you offered for me to take her. You claimed she was causing problems. The only problem I see, is she ain't an Ole Lady, but doing an Ole Lady's job." Demon glared at Snake. "Don't lie to me again. You call me down here, begging to take this bitch off your hands. Yet, she seems to be taking care of the men better than you." I couldn't help but smirk.

"Bitch! You humiliate me in front of everyone! To another club!" Snake snatched me by my hair. "Snake! Stop!" Reno growled. "No! She is going to learn how to behave!" Snake ripped my shirt off of me. "You will lose all their trust if you do this." I state. "I behaved perfectly, fine. I cooked, cleaned, spoke when spoken to. It wasn't good enough." I spat. I received a punch in the gut, with his other hand in my hair. "Everyone will see what happens when you go against me. You all love her, you all admire her. You are going to see her break, ar my hand. Anyone who crosses me, will have the same thing happen."

He proceeded to pummel me. Hit after hit, I didn't break, I didn't cry.  I stood, or laid, my ground. Every hit, every kick, every growl of my men, and their step forward, made me stronger. I could hear the men yelling for Snake to stop. "Not until she breaks!" He screamed kicking me harder in the ribs. The air was knock out of me, and my ribs screamed. He most likely broke them. Suddenly, Snake was yanked away from me. I saw Reno looking livid, while holding Snake. "You are going to fucking kill her!" Reno growled.

One of the prospects carried me to a bedroom, while the other four held back Snake. "We got you this time Momma." Buddy whispered kissing the top of my head. I felt my eyelids getting heavier, and couldn't hold my eyes open. The darkness was dragging me down.

I could hear people talking but couldn't open my eyes or move. I tried listening harder. "I'm so sorry. I should have never mentioned seeing you. This is my fault." It was Reno, he was holding my hand. "I have fallen in love with you this past year." He whispered in my ear. My heart beat faster. He couldn't love me. I sunk back into the darkness.

"Little Momma." It was Beauty. He was always so gentle with me, even for being the one who was supposed to 'get answers.' "I should have killed him for this. You didn't deserve this. Demon told us that if we kill him for this, then we and you will be killed." His lips met my cheek. "I needed you to know, that he has told us he would kill you. If we interfered, he would kill you." I heard him swallow. "I love you, Momma. Come back to us." I tried to fight and open my eyes, but the darkness dragged me under.

"Please come back to us." Jones' voice was cracking. "I have paid you every single day for working here. I want you to enjoy it. I want to take you shopping, and spoil you. Please, baby, come back. I love you." Jones was gripping my hand, but I couldn't squeeze his hand. I wanted to comfort him!

I felt a large warm hand holding mine. An arm was over my waist. I felt comfortable and safe. The man shifted, and was leaving me. I wanted to beg him to stay. The bed shifted by a weight. "I love you. Come back to us." Scar kissed my temple. He started to pull back and I tried to whimper. My voice made a sound.