Part 9

Jones:

Momma had done fabulous on the club. She had it open for a month and it was out of this world. The bartenders, women, did a 'Coyote Ugly' dance on the bar every night, and learned to perform while mixing drinks. She had a dance area that she and Beauty put all the flooring in by hand. The strip club all the girls were required to take pole dancing lessons for a month before they could officially start. Plus, all the girls did like burlesque type numbers between each girl. She had it all figured out. She named the place "Little Momma's" we all loved it. Snake was spitting mad, because she was still somehow keeping the clubhouse clean, and food prepared and running Momma's. Her new security guy came back for just what he said. Come to find out he would actually like to prospect. Momma said we should wait and see. She has this gut feeling about him, and I have never had Momma tell us to do anything with the club. Yet, when she said to wait on prospecting him, all of us agreed we would. Momma had her club made neutral, and colors allowed. She said it made it more legit, and we would know when trouble came around.

I saw this tall lanky fucker walk in wearing a cut. He had some other with him, and they all had military shit on their cuts, and women in cuts, not property. Granted Momma practically runs the club, and what she says goes, but she ain't a patched member, but she also isn't property. Momma had dyed her hair blue as part of her rebellion against Snake, and she was taking pole dancing lessons with the strippers. I was still eyeing the new group with their cuts. Its was some club I had never heard of.

"Those fuckers are idiots!" Reno growled. I gave him a confused look. "They are wearing fucking colors into Momma's knowing it's a biker place, and they didn't get approval." He growled, glaring at the group. I saw the tall, lanky one excuse himself from the rest of the group, and go up to one of our prospects. He was buying coke, in Momma's club. That was something that wasn't supposed to happen. No club business at Momma's!

I grabbed Reno and we both went to them. I snatched the prospect, and Reno snatched the other guy. His cut said President, and I rolled my eyes. "Mickey, I'm going to sick Momma on you." I growled, and he paled. "No. It won't happen again. Promise!" The other guy scoffed. "Prospect is scared of some woman called Momma? It should at least be y'alls' president." He was high, or drunk, or both. "Mickey." Momma hissed from behind me, and Mickey gulped. "Did you seriously sell drugs in my club?" He shook his head. "Fine, you have to pay for lying and selling them. No pussy for a month, plus you are on overnight set up, and banned from here for a week. Bye bye." Mickey dropped his head and nodded. He started to walk away, but Momma clicked her tongue. He walked back and kissed her cheek. "Sorry, Momma." I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Wow, this is where you went?" The other fucker was still here. Momma finally looked at him, and groaned. "Seriously, Lee? Still on with that club shit? Let me guess, you didn't get approval again?" He laughed. "You disappear, and I find you in bed with one percenters, and you question me! I am sure they have beat your place into you. Find it fast!" He hissed. Momma just smirked. She had 30 bikers at her beck and call. She snapped her fingers and heads rolled. "You are right Lee. I have learned my place. Boys meet one of the problems with my ex-boyfriend. He convinced him I was cheating, a useless bitch, and that I was picking fights. So, shall he find out where my place is?" She grinned, and bowed to him. "Cut him off. No more coke. Strip him, and any others of their patches, cut then off." She tossed her hair and walked away. He was screaming obscenities at her, but I was just turned on. She only told us to do, what we already were going to do. She just gave permission to do it on her property.

The "trash" was taken out, and it was finally closing time. Momma always had them play "Closing time" as the last song of the night. People had actually learned that when that song was played, it was time to close out tabs and leave. All of us kept our distance in public, but when we could get us behind a locked door, we couldn't stop touching her. We hadn't even kissed her lips, just her head, temple, cheek. We held her, rubbed her shoulders or feet. The woman worked non stop. I saw Hog walk up and put an arm around her waist. There was another man in front of her. She hadn't called any of us, and we all knew Hog wasn't a threat. He loved her like a sister or a mom. I took a step closer to be able to hear.

"You need to leave." Momma started calmly. "I am not leaving. I want you back. Quit this silly little whoring around." The guy sneered. He was not much taller than Momma, scrawny, dark haired, and thick rimmed glasses. Momma's eyes flashed with fury. This man was an idiot. A room full of bikers and he call their favorite person a whore. "This is your last chance to leave." Momma had her deadly voice. The one she used when she tortured men. The guy laughed. "Let go of my wife." He tried to remove Hog's arm, but Hog stood firm. Wife? "I'm not your God Damn wife! You lost that right when you hit me! You lost that right when you raped me. You lost that right when you got off on my tears. You lost that right when you told one last fuck and you would sign the divorce papers." She was yelling for all of us to hear, and stepping towards him. He eyes were darting around, and stepping back. "Baby! You know none of that ever happened! I tried to get you help, but you refused help!" He look distraught. "You are more insane than I thought. "Everyone out unless you are a club member!" Momma yelled, and everyone scattered. "Beauty, Jones, Reno, Scar check it, cut security feed, and lock the doors. Momma needs some therapy time." She smiled looking at this man.