Part 13

Beauty:

"Brothers! Gather around! I have something very important to discuss with you all!" Snake announced. We had just gotten back from a bogus run. Snake had suddenly need almost everyone out of the club house. "I have some very disturbing news. I need you all to remain silent." The talking calmed down. "I know you all loved Little Momma, but unfortunately she will not be with us any longer. She signed over the bar and strip club to us, and left. On the paperwork she signed, she put that she was sorry, and had to leave. I found the paperwork on my desk, she even left some of her stuff." Snake looked just as upset as everyone else, except me, Scar, Jones, and Reno. We knew why she left. She left to go be with her old boyfriend, the love of her life. "It doesn't make any sense to me." Hog seemed conflicted. "She left, probably to be with her lover." I growled quietly. Hog narrowed his eyes at me. I was suddenly picked up off the floor, and pinned against the wall. "The fuck did you say?" Hog yelled in my face. "She wanted some other guy than the ones she was offered. She has probably been fucking him this whole time." I spat back. I loved her, and she led me on. Snake was right to call her a bitch. "He is right. We we informed last night." Reno set a hand on Hog's shoulder. "We all loved her, but she drank last night to get the courage to ask us to look for her ex-boyfriend." Jones sighed, walking up to Hog. "She didn't really love any of us. who would love a bunch of alcoholic, drug dealers." Scar shrugged. "Fucking hell! Who the hell told y'all that?!" Hog yelled. "Vice informed me last night when she was passed out drunk." I hissed, and Hog went pale, and furrowed his eyebrows. "She was working up the courage to ask you all to wait for her. She loved all four of you, but wasn't ready to hand herself over completely. You idiots! You drove her away, by listening to that asshole!" Hog dropped me. "What?" Jones choked. "Who told you this and when?" I challenged. "You numb skulls! She told me earlier, when she was crying and hitting me, because she thought you all were told by some one else." Hog was yelling. I felt like an asshole, I had refused to look at her. "Fuck. She saw me with ChaCha." Scar hung his head. "We have to find her."

It had been a week since Momma disappeared. There was no financial trail, no camera footage, she had totally disappeared. We feared she was dead, and we started checking Jane Does at the morgue. "What is wrong with y'all?" Snake hissed. "Momma left because we were assholes. So, we are trying to find her." Scar was acting like a kicked puppy. "Oh. You guys didn't know. She didn't leave." Snake dropped his voice, and had all of our attention. "The mafia we are fighting against. Her ex-boyfriend runs it. She was spying for him. I found out, and she took off back to him before I could capture her." He sighed. "I am sorry boys. She was playing all of us." He walked away. "Vice said she wanted to find her ex-boyfriend. Now Snake is saying she was working for an ex-boyfriend." Jones was thinking aloud. "We need to find Vice. I bet he knows what is going on." We all nodded. "What if Snake gave her over to him?" Scar asks. "He will torture her for information about us. We need to call in Demon." Reno answered, and we all agreed. 

"Demon. This is Reno, also have Scar, Jones, and Beauty here." Reno put his phone on speaker. "Why are you four calling instead of Snake?" Demon hissed. "We may have a problem with Snake. Remember, Momma?" Jones replied. "This bitch is becoming a problem." Demon growled. "She ain't a fucking problem. She is our Ole Lady, she is also the best at getting information from people, and Snake just fucking handed her over to a mafia man, who has a vendetta against us." I exploded. "What the fuck?" Demon sighed out. "Momma was really good at torture, and she enjoyed it. Snake didn't know. She was never allowed to be in church, she is not a member, but she knows as much as your Ole Lady would. Snake only say her as a toy. She disappeared and he is giving conflicting stories. Plus, there was her head of security at the bar, who was causing problems." Reno diplomatically explained, giving me a look that could kill. I just shrugged. "Which one of you does she belong to?" Demon sighed. "She had just accepted all of us." Reno explained. "Lucky son's of bitches." Demon chuckled. "We can't do anything to Snake to check his information, that is why we are calling you. If he did hand her over to Ryan Lucian, then she will be tortured for information." Jones said in a small voice. I had never heard him so upset. "How was it after I left last time with her?" Demon questioned. "She was in a coma for a week, because Reno pulled him off before he could kill her. the entire club has kept them separated as much as possible since." I bellowed. "On our way." Demon hung up. All that was left to do now, was wait.