~5~

FAY

     "Elroy? Can I wear one of your white shirts?" I yelled from our wardrobe, the next morning, trying to lay rest to my bed hair with my fingers, as my other hand surfed through Elroy's wardrobe for a white shirt.

Turns out my seduction scheme didn't work, but that wasn't enough to stop me from trying.

"Why would you want to wear my shirt?" He asked from our bedroom. I wasn't with him but I knew there was a frown on his face.

I selected a white long sleeved shirt and put it on immediately, hooking up all the buttons.

It was big enough and it reached my upper thigh.

I smirked, walking out of the wardrobe to the room. He was still on the bed, with his black sweatpants and white body hug sleeping shirt, scrolling away on his phone.

"So?" I said, calling his attention.

He looked up, doing a double take on me, then he frowned, more like glared. "What don't you understand about not touching my things?! It was the first rule I gave you before you moved in. Take it off!"

I grinned. "My pleasure." I murmured as my hands moved to undo the first button.

"No no no." He rushed out. "Don't take it off? What is the matter with you?" He said, tiredly like he was tired of me. "Why are you intent on ruining my mood this morning?" He asked.

"Relax, it's not like I'm comfortable wearing your cloths or something... We're about to take the hashtag, we just woke up selfie." I said with air quotes.

He sighed. "No one needs to see anything."

"You seem to have forgotten that our relationship is like an inspiration to young youths out there? This is Miami Elroy, we have to keep this thing alive... To the public anyway, since you aren't interested to make it work personally." I said, walking over to the bed and grabbed my phone from the bar table.

Elroy ignored my statement and went back to scrolling and typing away on his phone.

I rolled my eyes, plopped down on the bed and shifted really close to him.

He groaned, turning to give me a death glare. "Why the hell are you moving close to me?"

"I just want to take a morning selfie. It would just take seconds okay?" I said, setting up the camera to my phone.

My arms brushed his strong ones and instantly, I felt the overly present heat between our bodies. Daring myself further, I moved even closer to him until my breast were brushing his side.

He turned slowly to me, our faces inches apart, my eyes flew to his lips and immediately back to his hard angry eyes.

"Is this necessary? You're invading my personal space." His breath fanned my face, he smelled of red wine and spicy red fregrance Cologne. There was actually an already opened red wine on his bed side table, which indicated his strawberry alcoholic wine breath. My man sure loves his wine.

My man.

"It's just for the selfie." I rushed out, as my other hand ruffled his hair.