~4~

ELROY

   "No."

I said to my assistant at the other end of the line. "Listen Carter, set up a meeting with Judy Devon tomorrow, cancel the one I had with Lea Ann. Reschedule it for next week or something, Judy Devon has something different to offer, I'd love to see it." I said.

"Yes, Roy, I'll do that right away." He said.

"Okay." I answered, ending the call.

I yawned as I pushed open the door to my room. Shutting it behind me.

I looked around, no sign of Fay. That's odd. I checked my wrist watch. 8:00 PM. She didn't tell me anything about going out, did she?

Wait, why am I even bothered about her whereabouts?

I took off my tie, unbuttoning the first two buttons on my shirt and untucked my gray sleeves.

Then I walked to the mini bar around a corner in my room. Pouring myself a glass of bourbon, I checked my phone for any messages.

Nada.

I dropped my phone on the bar table, and took a sip of my drink-

"Oh, you're back? I didn't hear you come in."

I looked up immediately at the sound of Fay's voice, and the minute I did, the drink I took into my mouth found their way back out, making it look like I was drooling. My eyes widened in shock, confusion and awe.

She was putting on a lingerie from one of my latest collection, it was a black armless design. It was designed to look like a night gown but it was a lingerie, a very daring lingerie. It exposed her one of a kind skin, her legs, God those legs. The long silky cover she wore, did nothing to hide her- her very- very hot body.

What kind of a temptation is this?

I blinked several times trying to wipe the dazed look from my eyes, then I dropped the glass down and wiped my lips with the back of my hand lightly.

"What in hell are you wearing?" I managed to let out.

Innocently, she looked down at herself. "My nightie? Why?" She asked, making her way over to me, I couldn't help but stare at the way her breast and hips blended with her movement, almost like she was on a runway or something.

I blinked again, trying my best not to look at her body.

"Honestly, I can't believe you had these amongst your recent collection, why didn't you tell me? I'd have love to shoot in one of these." She said, picking a glass as she poured bourbon into it and brought it to her lip slowly, staring at me.

The thought of the whole fucking world seeing her in this lingerie, pinched my insides. And why? I had no fucking idea. And you know what other thing I had no idea about? It was the fact that all I could think off right now was tearing that lingerie off her body and-

Jesus, where are these thoughts coming from?

"Fay, that is not a night gown, it's a lingerie. It's design was just made to look like a night gown." I told her.