Chapter 10, Troubles

Warning: Forced kissing, mention of love making.

  Hailey’s POV

I beam with a bright smile at Matt, as I hung up the phone. He broke out in laughter, I slightly frown at him,

“What's so funny, mister?” I ask being very curious about this reaction,

“You really ruined that boy's evening?”

Now I had to laugh, he was so funny and right. I really don't care if I ruined Hunter's evening. I didn't enjoy being forced kissing him. The only person I desire to kiss is Matt. So I had told  him what Hunter did by kissing me.

“So that amused you? i'm glad i'm working for your company. I'm sure Andrew can keep me so busy, that my evenings will have no time for any time for him.”

Matt nods, as he draws me into his arms. We talked and laugh until it was time to get back to my father's house. Matt kisses my lips deeply, and then kisses me again. I felt confused and I frown,

“As much I love your kisses, i'm feeling that you're being a little possessive. Are you jealous?” I give him a coy smile, while he returns a smile to me.

“I felt my blood boil when I heard he kissed you. And the fact he didn't care to see that you got  safely into a cab is a jerk move.” Matt says with a hint of dominance, I nod in agreement.

“I've always thought he was a douche bag.” This causes Matt to chuckle, as he kisses me again. After we come up for air, he whispers into my ear.

“I need to allow you to get inside, so you don't get in trouble. I love you.” I give Matt another hug,

“See you tomorrow at work. I love you too.”

 I coo to him, as I head into the townhouse. it's quiet in the front area. I was hoping to avoid Anna and father, but as I pass the study the light was on and the door was ajar. As I quietly try to pass, I hear a deep voice of my father call out to me.

“Hailey, get the heck in here!” I ctinge hearing his voice, I slowly open the door. I walk in, standing in front of his desk.

“Yes, father?” I quietly say, he sits back in his chair. After he clears his throat, he speaks to me in a stern tone.

“How was your time with Hunter?” I slightly snicker at his question,

“I need to get to bed, I have to work in the morning. It was okay. Dinner was nice.” Father furrows his brow,

“Both families desire for the two of you to get close. And maybe one day marry.” Now I start laughing,

“Nice thought. You know i'm engaged to Matt. Hunter is arrogant, and a douche bag. i'm sorry i'm not attracted to him, he's not a bad guy just a douche bsg.” Now this got my father snickers at my words, then he says.

“Maybe he is, but you need to give him a chance.” I had to smirk at his words,

“Father, I will if you give Matt a chance.” Father gives me a stunned look, then he quickly replaces it to a stoic expression. It takes a few moments before he speaks.

“Alright, you want to be a tough negotiator, I do want to see you spending time with him.” I exhale a breath, then I reveal what's on my mind.

“Are you thinking, because Matt is going to be transferred to Miami that I will not see him?” Father nods solemnly, I frown at him.

“Exactly. Not seeing  him, your feelings on both sides will decrease.” Now my frown deepens,

“is that what happened with Uncle Caleb and Aunt Dakota? I heard the story, that you forced them to break up and for Uncle Jax to marry her. It didn't work. Aunt Bella has been good to him.” Father seems surprised at my knowledge of things,