ventuno.

[unedited]  

Important!!!

So I've decided that the rest of this story will be in Luke's POV, because I think it'll be the best represtentation of how the boys are feeling about Ashton and everything else that's going on, because obviously he knows them better than Jen.

Anyway, here's the chapterrrr :) (btw thank you so much for 4k reads and 150+ votes, I'm still amazed that some of you are still reading this, it seriously sucks hahaha)

Also, slight warning, there is a little bit of smut in this chapter. It's not very graphic, so it's not too bad. But just thought you should know :)

————————————————————————————————

12th January;

// Luke //

Calum... is fine. Other than looking a bit solemn, he's not really showing any signs of being upset about the Ashton thing. It's almost like he's not that bothered.

I want to ask him about it, but I don't want to insinuate that he doesn't care, because I know that he does. We're flying to Sydney tomorrow, so I'll make sure that I sit next to him on the plane and maybe gauge how he's feeling then.

***

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Jen tells me, curling into my side and resting her head on my bare chest. She trails her fingertips softly and in random patterns against my skin, and leaves tingles in their wake. I stroke her hip gently where her, well, my shirt has ridden up and exposed some of the skin, and she sighs sorrowfully.

"I'm gonna miss you too, but you're flying out in a week or so, aren't you?" I ask, hoping that she hasn't changed her mind.

"Yeah of course, I want to be there for you and the guys. I know what it's like to lose someone." She trails off, and I press a kiss to the top of her head.

"You wanna talk about it?" I enquire softly, not wanting to intrude her thoughts if she doesn't want me to.

"My, uh, ex. He, um, got hit by a car when I was 15." She says, and she's shaking. I quickly roll onto my side and wrap my arms tightly around her, hating the thought of her having to go through something like that. I don't say anything, because sometimes, that just makes things worse. I just hold her, soothing her by gently stroking her hair and back.

"I love you." I whisper into her ear, and she looks up at me with a small smile.

"I love you too, Luke, so freaking much." She responds, before pressing her soft lips against mine. I sink my fingers into her hair as we kiss, loving the texture of it against my calloused skin. She whimpers slightly as I run my tongue against her bottom lip, silently asking for entrance, and I nearly lose my shit. I don't think she has any idea of what she does to me. Within minutes, she's straddling my hips and is tugging at the bottom of my shirt, and of course I comply. Pulling it over my head, her eyes roam over my torso and I swear they darken slightly with lust. When she pulls part of her bottom lip into her mouth with her teeth, I pull her down and crash my lips against hers again, groaning slightly when she moves against my crotch.