dodici. parte uno. (part one)

[unedited]  

27th August;

"Can I take it off yet?" I beg, sick of the waiting.

"Not yet, but soon. It won't be long." Luke assures me, still not letting go of my hand.

Luke has forced me to wear this stupid blindfold (one of Ashton's bandana's) on the way to our date. It was extremely frustrating. I had no idea what he was planning and to be honest, I was nervous as hell. Luke is insanely famous, and I really don't want to get mobbed by fan-girls. I mean, yes, I was a fan-girl, but not the type that would stalk them permanently. I was extremely impatient and would probably give up in about thirty minutes.

I felt the car come to a stop, and I couldn't help but grin. Luke let go of my hand and got out of the car, before walking around and opening my own door, taking my hand in his and guiding me onto the ground. He presses a quick kiss against my lips and once again, I melt inside.

I hear Luke tell the driver that he'll need him back here in about 3 hours. He starts guiding me somewhere, and because my eyes are still covered, I have no idea where we are. He tells me to stand still and I do so. He moves behind me and unties the blindfold, and we're stood in front of the Sea-Life Aquarium. Which just so happens to be right next to the London Eye as well. I grin up at the building before turning around and facing Luke. I wrap my arms around his neck and he smirks down at me.

"Happy?" He asks.

"Very." I whisper and press my lips against his, kissing him gently. He smiles against my lips and holds me tightly against him. He reluctantly pulls away, and rests his forehead against mine.

"We should probably go inside..." He suggests, and I frown. He pecks my lips again and takes my hand in his, and he pushes the door open. The whole place is deserted, aside from a few staff.

"Luke, are you sure this is okay? I mean, nobody's here." I worry, and he just smiles at me.

"Baby, I spoke to the management to get them to keep it open for a few extra hours, just for me and you." I gasp and he just chuckles at my reaction. "C'mon, let's go and see some fish."

***

"Awww Luke, look!" I grin widely, with Luke standing behind me with his arms around me. We're watching the penguins, and I can't help but giggle at his fascination with them. We've been at this same section of the centre for about 20 minutes, just watching the penguins interact with each other.

"They're so... I love penguins so much." He chuckles, and he presses his lips to the top of my head. I spin around in his arms and look up at him. His eyes are so bright and he looks so happy.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here Luke." I smile, and he reflects the same expression back at me. He presses his forehead against mine and I close my eyes, soaking up the intimacy of the moment. I open them for a few seconds and find that Luke's doing the same thing, and it just makes the smile on face get bigger. He pulls me closer and cuddles me tightly. I press my face into his shirt and breathe in, adoring the smell of it.

"It's no problem at all Jen, you deserve everything."

"Right now, I don't need anything more. I have you, I'm singing a song with you guys, I'm going to be in a music video. Did I mention that I have you?" I giggle, looking up at him. He chuckles as well, and leans down to kiss me.

"You're not wrong there, you definitely do have me."

///

this is a only the first part of the date, i know it's short so don't worry, there's a reason for it :P