The door to his cell opened, but he didn't look up.
"I have food for you." The auburn haired woman said.
"They're giving me a last meal then?" The boy replied flatly. "I guess it's the least they could do before they kill me."
"They aren't going to kill you."
He scoffed. "Right. They're just asked me all those questions and left me in a cell all night so they could let me go."
"I didn't say they were letting you go." The woman corrected him, placing the tray on the bed next to him and crossing her arms.
"Then what are they doing?"
"They are banishing you."
"What?!" His head shot up. "They're banishing me? From where?"
"This world." The woman turned and started for the door.
"Lady Artemis, I don't understand-"
"You will soon." She stopped in the doorway and turned to face him. "Good luck Perseus."
The door slammed shut and locked, leaving a very confused Percy Jackson to wonder about what his fate would be.
- Where Am I?
- Scouting Around
- I Found a Weird Rock
- Well This Is Interesting
- I Get to Name a Scaly Cat
- Like A Harpy, But Worse
- Apparently I Talk Funny
- Why Do I Feel Suspiciously Like Bait?
- Spinning Tales Like a Real Spider.... Sorry Annabeth
- I Guess I'm Kind of Gaining Trust
- I Do A Thing and So Does Anareem
- An Announcement
- Conflict De-Escalation and Resolution
- Announcement #2
- New Dragons And A Fight I Don't Get
- I Think I Have a Moral Obligation Now
- Swapping Stories with Miss Enigmatic
- Wow, Who Would Have Known He Had It in Him?
- An Announcement: Most Relevant Here
- RA/IC Announcement
- I Stayed At Camp Because Reasons
- You Can't Be Serious! I'm Living A Lie?
- Rosetta Stone? Probably Not
- They Call It Breaking The News Because Someone's Heart Breaks Too
- Maggie, We Have To
- I Play The Bad Guy (Only Momentarily)
- Another Kind of Warrior
- Natasa Agrees With Me For Once
- More Story Swapping With Interesting Women
- Well That's Going to be Really Helpful in the Future
- The Secret's Out And I Feel Much Better
- I Miss My Wise Girl
- Let's Find The Differences
- I Guess I'm A Good Person?
- So There's This Problem
- I Wish I Could Help You Home
- Finally Home, But We're Not Quite Done
- Getting My Life Back
- Last Note