Lily Evans is a brilliant witch but with brilliance often comes curiosity. Her curiosity guides her to a suspicious necklace she had seen in a book once. When she misplaces the necklace and it falls into the marauders hands, one could only imagine what might happen!
WRITTEN BEFORE CURSED CHILD
NOTICE: please disregard all of the events in Harry's fourth year, no triwizard tournament this year. Also, not everything is entirely accurate. It's only a FANFICTION! I wrote this when I was twelve...so there are many, many mistakes.
WARNINGS: No triggers or smut, safe fic! Only warning is that there is cursing, (not much) and that's about it!
Completed: July 31st, 2016.
Word count: around 50,000
Thanks for 100k!!! ❤
number one in #lilypotter
- One: The Boy With the Necklace
- Two: James' Mission
- Three: James Potter, You Son of a Banshee
- Four: I Meet Someone New and Explode Their Bird.
- Five: Look What You Got Us Into!
- Six: I Haven't Even Been Here One Day and I Already Have a Child, Brilliant.
- Seven: James Has a Child and the Ministry is Garbage. What Else is New?
- Eight: Snape's an Old Man Now! That's Something.
- Nine: Ginger Angels Save Our Day
- Ten: Green is Your Favorite Color. Congrats! What Does That Mean, Exactly?
- Eleven: What Do You Do When Your Idol Turns Out to Be a Drunk? Help Me.
- Twelve: Friends, Enemies, and Whatever Else They Consider Us to Be.
- Thirteen: Missing Maps and Mass Murderers.
- Fourteen: Our Friends are Dead But at Least There's Some Romantic Tension!
- Fifteen: Find a Random Spell From a Lying Git? Use it! It's Bound to Work...
- Sixteen: Save the Drama for Your Dead Mama.
- Seventeen: Firewhiskey! Please! Now! Have I Used Exclamation Points?!
- Eighteen: You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost! Oh, Wait...
- Nineteen: More Firewhiskey, Please. I Think Hermione Needs it.
- Twenty: Reminiscing is Fun Until Hermione Ruins it.
- Twenty One: Can't I Enjoy Breakfast Without Mentioning Azkaban Escapees?
- Twenty Two: Well, What Lovely News to Wake Up to. Sorry Harry...
- Twenty Three: Hm, That Escalated Quickly.
- Twenty Four: We Might as Well Make Things Sappy Before the Bad Things Occur.
- Twenty Five: We're Just Trying to Bond as a Family, No Need to Interrupt.
- Twenty Six: Harry Passes Out More Than Jason Grace.
- Twenty Seven: Visits to the Department of Mysteries NEVER End Well.
- Twenty Eight: We Love Fun Family Discussions About Death and Marriage!
- Thank You