The Warlock's Chair.
A place of magic and adventure.
Long ago when the world was young the Faerie races ruled far and wide across the lands of the Earth.
Then with the coming of Man, they disappeared into myth and legend. But they had survived, hidden away in the secret places known only to a very few humans.
An ancient prediction told that there would come a day when the evil known as Ravengaard would return to seek revenge on those who had imprisoned him. And that once again the Faerie Folk would be forced to come out of hiding and face their old nemesis.
The prophecy also foretold of three children whose lives would become forever intertwined with that of the Faerie Folk. They would appear in their time of need.
That time is now...
**** DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ****
- Chapter One - Arrival
- Chapter Two - Ellyonia, Land of the Elves
- Chapter Three - Caranaxus
- Chapter Four - The Whispering Tree
- Chapter Five - Magical Weapons
- Chapter Six - Sildo Gweir's secret
- Chapter Seven - Practice
- Chapter Eight - Ceridwen
- Chapter Nine - The Thornfury
- Chapter Ten - The Arcs of Heaven
- Chapter Eleven - The Starheart
- Chapter Twelve - Tiber Grist
- Chapter Thirteen - Etran Darkiron
- Chapter Fourteen - The Fortress of Zigmal
- Chapter Fifteen - Shabur Varg
- Chapter Sixteen - The Slough-Beast
- Chapter Seventeen - Plans
- Chapter Eighteen - The Cave
- Chapter Nineteen - Rhun Maelgwn
- Chapter Twenty - Betrayal
- Chapter Twenty-one - Trapped
- Chapter Twenty-two - Sildo's Dilemma
- Chapter Twenty-three - The Dwarves
- Chapter Twenty-four - Hammerforge
- Chapter Twenty-five - The Daybringer
- Chapter Twenty-six - Ravens Bane
- Chapter Twenty-seven - The Battle Begins
- Chapter Twenty-eight - Counterattack
- Chapter Twenty-nine - Return to the Cottage
- Chapter Thirty - Trapped
- Chapter Thirty-one - Eldon and Holt's Return
- Chapter Thirty-two - The Rescue
- Chapter Thirty-three - The Battle Continues
- Chapter Thirty-four - Sildo's Revenge
- Chapter Thirty-five - The Power of the Stones
- Chapter Thirty-six - Ravengaard's Fate/The Battle Ends
- Chapter Thirty-seven - Returning Home
- Chapter Thirty-eight - Beneath the Prime Tree