Karl has lived the same, old, boring routine. He tended to his parents' ever-growing land, he stalked his kills in the woods with his friend Nia, which he would then sell to some interested merchant. He has harvested, hunted, and haggled his entire life. All he ever dreamed of was to become a Legionnaire, a decorated soldier of the Imperial Legion. Yet, it seems his dreams were too far to accomplish.
But, when an unprecedented disaster strikes the homestead, Karl realized he has been given a second chance to change the course of his life, and to chase the dream that he had always wanted.
Unbeknownst to him, the Legion were having problems of their own. Fresh off another major military loss, and the recent death of their Emperor, the Legion was in total disarray. Unluckily for them, an elven-supremacist group known as the Aldmeri Dominion, is stirring up for another great war.
Rated PG-16 for violence, foul language, and some explicit innuendos.
This is a FANFICTION! I do not own the Elder Scrolls series. That right solely belongs to Bethesda Softworks.
- Author's Notes
- Chapter 1 - The Life He Never Wanted
- Chapter 2 - Fire...
- Chapter 3 - ...and Ice
- Chapter 4 - The Silver Road
- Chapter 5 - The White-Gold City
- Chapter 6 - Initiation
- Chapter 7 - Caelus the Conqueror
- Chapter 8 - A Friend by the Forge
- Chapter 9 - Your Grace
- Chapter 10 - Dragonheart
- Chapter 11 - Like Every Other Creature
- Chapter 12 - Coast of Gold
- Chapter 13 - Omens and Worse
- Chapter 14 - The Foresters
- Chapter 15 - Scouting the South
- Chapter 16 - Two Generals
- Chapter 17 - Left Behind
- Chapter 18 - Chasing Redemption
- Chapter 19 - Such Influential Power
- Chapter 20 - The Calm Before
- Chapter 21 - Blood on the Stones
- Chapter 22 - The Breach
- Chapter 23 - Our Fates are Sealed
- Chapter 24 - The Colossus of Leyawiin
- Chapter 25 - The Solution
- Chapter 26 - Not Over Yet
- Authors Note #2: What Next?