What if Katniss never volunteered for Prim? What would her story be like? Most likely, she would have been killed by one of the career tributes. But what if the odds really are in her favor? Read Prim's story, as she is picked for the 74th annual Hunger Games to fight to the death.
This is a fan-fiction story based on the novel "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins.
*Disclaimer: I do not own any rights to the characters, ideas, plot, dialogue, and whatsoever. All rights go to Suzanne Collins, the author of the original book, The Hunger Games. This is just a fan-fiction novel based off the novel. Please take note that if you haven't read the books (or watched the movies), this might be a bit hard to understand.*
first draft ©2014 illiterate-writer
revision ©2018 illiterate-writer
cover ©2015 Thethreesisters
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1: The Day of the Reaping
- Chapter 2: The Odds
- Chapter 3: Learning to Cherish Life
- Chapter 4: Much Needed Advice
- Chapter 5: Remember Me
- Chapter 6: We Each Have a Story
- Chapter 7: Training Day
- Chapter 8: The Last Few Days
- Chapter 9: Big day. Interview Day.
- Chapter 10: Me, Peeta, Katniss, Cinna, and....the Arena
- Chapter 11: Let the 74th Hunger Games Begin!
- Chapter 12: The Stream
- Chapter 13: Fire and Water
- Chapter 14: Stung to Death
- Chapter 15: Life Get's Better
- Chapter 16: Destroying
- Chapter 17: Noah
- Chapter 18: Claudius Templesmith's Announcement
- Chapter 19: Peeta but not Thresh
- Chapter 20: Leaving Peeta
- Chapter 21: On a Pedestal in the Middle of the Arena
- Chapter 22: Katniss Meets Peeta
- Chapter 23: Nightlock
- Chapter 24: Where's Cato?
- ~A/N~ Author's Note
- Chapter 25: The End of the Games
- Chapter 26A: More Perspectives (The Annoying Chapter)
- Chapter 26B: The Games are not Over
- Chapter 27: The End
- One Shot Contest: Rules
- Epilogue (One Shot Winner)
- Catching Fire: Prim
- Going Global
- PLEASE READ