What if Hades never met Persephone? What if he has been alone for millennia now, lonely and ruling the underworld on his own? What if since the dawn of time the god of the Underworld still hasn't discovered love? Well, that's where I come in. The three Fates wove it into their looms for me to be born destined as his queen and rule the Underworld by his side.
My name is Aerith. All my life I believed I was mortal: a terribly unlucky and cursed mortal. Klutz, uncoordinated, sloppy, unfashionable, nerd, geek were only some of the words used to describe me. I've always been an outcast, always bullied, never had a boyfriend, never even been kissed. Definitely far from being queen material.
Join me as I get tutored by Olympian gods and goddesses themselves and the best teachers throughout history whose souls now belonged to the Underworld. Join me on my journey as I fall in love with my great king and learn HOW TO BE A QUEEN...
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1 - A Ray of Hope
- Chapter 2 - Dreaming of You
- Chapter 3 - Such is Life
- Chapter 4 - Eighteen
- Chapter 5 - Aphrodite
- Chapter 6 - Death Comes Swiftly
- Chapter 7 - A Second Chance
- Chapter 8 - Creepy New Friends
- Chapter 9 - Immortal Danger
- Chapter 10 - This is Real
- Chapter 11 - The Locket
- Chapter 12 - Nothing But A Pawn
- Chapter 13 - Meet Me Halfway
- Chapter 14 - One Giant Spider
- Chapter 15 - Two Steps Back
- Chapter 16 - One Step Forward