THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING HOW TO BE A QUEEN. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I FINISHED HERE ON WATTPAD (WAY BACK 2012) SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WRITING STYLE, TYPO ERRORS, GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS. THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW AND OF COURSE, PEOPLE IMPROVE WITH PRACTICE.
Just a little warning before you start reading:
Please note that this is a story based on Greek Mythology but I have not adapted the EXACT details of the Greek Myth. Example: in this story, Hades doesn't have his Persephone. Other things will be revealed as the story progresses.
So if you see something that isn't like the greek myth or is uncharacteristic of the gods and goddesses, then please don't hate on me. That is how I chose to write it.
THIS IS NOT A PERCY JACKSON FANFIC FOR F**K'S SAKE, PEOPLE! LOL. THE BOOK PERCY JACKSON SERIES IS ALSO BASED ON GREEK MYTHOLOGY. MY WORK IS ALSO BASED ON GREEK MYTH. AND NOT A FANFIC.
Hope you enjoy! :D
Oh an please take the time to check out my other works? :D
THE NINE REALMS SERIES:
1. The King's Slave - a story of romance between a King and a Princess who was sold as his slave. But this isn't the first time they met. For in another life where they were a god and a goddess, in another set of circumstances, they have already met and fallen in love. But that love ended drastically. And this is their second chance together... Another chance for the eternity that was stolen from them and another chance to set everything right in Ilyia, the land of the Gods. Will their love triumph this time around?
3. The Last Sorceress- the infant High Prince of a realm called Aether is sent to the Mortal Realm to hide because a King usurped his father's throne and caused war that tore Aether apart. Twenty years later, a Princess named Sage (who also happens to be his destined queen), who is the last existing sorceress is sent to find him and bring him back to Aether for him to set everything right. What they both hadn't counted on was falling in love.
4. The Heart of a King-
At war with a common enemy, alliances had to be formed. And so King Dimitrios Xanthe of the Wolfen blood-bonded Princess Ailara Davriel of the Vampyr. Along with it was a promise that when the two come of age, the two kingdoms will become one.
Until something went horribly wrong... The alliance was broken with the death of several royals. One kingdom was hunted and killed almost to the point of extinction. Ailara vanished without a trace. Until almost a century later and their paths cross again.Finally, Dimitri will have his revenge. He'd keep her by his side so he can make her watch as he destroys what's left of her kingdom and then kill her himself. But along the way, he discovers something else... The call of the mate bond is much stronger and she stirs feelings in him that he's never felt before. Will the two rulers be able to reunite Xathos and vanquish the enemy? Or will they fall prey to chaos and destroy the Golden Dynasty Aiken and Selene worked so hard for? Only one thing is for sure: The key to saving or destroying Xathos lies within the heart of a king.
MYTHS FINDING LOVE SERIES:
1. How to be a Queen
2. How I Fell For Death- Completed!
3. How to Reform a Player- Zeus and Hera. Completed!
4. How to Defy Fate- Ongoing
HOPE YOU ENJOY READING!
YOU ARE READING
How To Be A Queen (Myths Finding Love #1)Fantasy
[COMPLETED!] What if Hades never met Persephone? What if he has been alone for millennia now, lonely and ruling the underworld on his own? What if since the dawn of time the god of the Underworld still hasn't discovered love? Well, that's w...