Star Wars meets Star Trek by way of Jane Austen in a thrilling new space opera!
As the war with the dreaded Robotmen threatens certain doom for the Galactic Conglomerate, Magi Ronin Anne Arden flees the aftermath of a bitter failure with her estranged paramour, genius inventor Jett Z.
When the two women are stranded on a hostile planet, their rekindled love will point the way toward a power that could save the galaxy.
- Chapter One: A Road That Winds Toward Home
- Chapter Two: Dance of the Corporate Elite
- Chapter Three: A Paladin's Measure
- Chapter Four: Aboard the Silver Starliner
- Chapter Five: Andromeda Bound
- Chapter Six: Prisoners of the Robotmen
- Chapter Seven: Escape from Robot City
- Chapter Eight: Planet of the Robotmen
- Chapter Nine: Clockwork Messiah
- Chapter Ten: A Paladin of Mars