She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son.
Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential.
She's filled with shame; he's filled with pride.
She's had to learn independence; he doesn't know the meaning of the word.
No guy would want to be seen dead with her; he's got girls begging for his attention.
She's accepted she's nothing; his ego is the size of the sun.
She's the shadow; he's the light.
They're from completely opposite ends of the spectrum.
How can two people have both lived for the same amount of years but the outcomes be so different?
And can you believe that they used to be best friends when they were younger?
How will they react when they both find out that they're predestined mates?
And what happens when they're forced to work together to help protect the Pack?
Read 'OMEGA' to find out!
This story is completed but soon to be under major construction so apologies for any plot holes/time gaps/confusion that may occur until it's finished!!
The cover was made by 0LizzyBrown0 :)
- Chapter 1 - And here I thought my life couldn't get any worse...
- Chapter 2 - My Mate's an asshole...
- Chapter 3 - Why does the world hate me?
- Chapter 4 - And my life just keeps on getting better...
- Chapter 5 - What the hell is happening?!
- Chapter 6 - Never going to happen...
- Chapter 7 - Danger Zone...
- Chapter 8 - Why?
- Chapter 9 - There's never a dull moment when he's around...
- Chapter 10 - Uncomfortable tension
- Chapter 11 - Oh, God.
- Chapter 12 - Ironic meanings...
- Chapter 13 - Wait, what?!
- Chapter 14 - Idiot.
- Chapter 15 - God, this is so weird...
- Chapter 16 - Wait... what exactly is he saying...?
- Chapter 17 - Yep, this is definitely not going to be easy...
- Chapter 18 - Oh... crap.
- Chapter 19 - Well, here goes nothing...
- Chapter 20 - What the hell do I do?!
- Chapter 21 - Is he being serious?
- Chapter 22 - Should I trust him?
- Chapter 23 - Should I tell them?
- Chapter 24 - What's that supposed to mean?
- Chapter 25 - That's... true.
- Chapter 26 - Where the hell is she?
- Chapter 27 - I think I'm going to be sick.
- Chapter 28 - Oh, god... what am I going to do?
- Chapter 29 - I used to be able to make her smile like that.
- Chapter 30 - She's trying to be strong.
- Chapter 31 - I don't know...
- Chapter 32 - A tale as old as time.
- Chapter 33 - We'll figure this out.
- Chapter 34 - Where the hell did that come from?
- Chapter 35 - No.
- Chapter 36 - We're basically dead already.
- Chapter 37 - I'm so confused right now.
- Chapter 38 - What the hell have I done?
- Chapter 39 - Isn't life just great?
- Chapter 40 - Oh, God... please stop talking.
- Chapter 41 - I could never hate you.
- Chapter 42 - I still don't like it.
- Chapter 43 - What's going on?
- Chapter 44 - An unexpected friendship.
- Chapter 45 - This definitely wasn't part of the plan.
- Chapter 46 - Are we going to die?
- Chapter 47 - I can't save her...
- LONE WOLF (Sequel)