[COMPLETED] Serendipity?

By snackhyung

An accidental text from a famous idol? But you obviously have no idea who it is..How would this unexpected in... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
THIS IS JUST ME BEING WEIRD
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not a chapter but so glad that the world has BTS
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
Let's get this bread
Hello
OMG HIπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
100K?!?!?!!!!???
A new book...?
HELLO!!! I have an idea...
Introducing book 3: With you.

Chapter 59

7K 352 122
By snackhyung

Namjoon flashed you his adorable dimple smile as you approached him..

Oh my God, can they see me turn into a puddle?

"Hey" he said, "what's your name?"

"Y-Y/n" you stuttered.

"That's such a beautiful name y/n, did you enjoy the concert yesterday?" he asked, still smiling.

"You have a beautiful smile RM" you said, not answering his question because you weren't paying attention.. you were lost in his dimples and dragon eyes, "I'm sorry, did you ask something?" you tilted your head.

He chuckled, "yes y/n, I asked if you enjoyed the concert yesterday. Also, thank you so much but my smile is nothing compared to yours" he said, his compliment immediately turning you red.

"Oh um, thank you and yes, of course, how could I not enjoy it.. it was the best day of my life" you smiled, "okay I have to say this.. RM, ever since I became an ARMY I have always wanted to tell you how much I respect you.. and that respect increases every second.. it's so weird honestly, but I don't think I could admire anyone as much as I admire you.. you're the greatest leader any group could have, you could run the world, I swear, you could run the whole damn world and that's when we'd achieve global peace..honestly, I'm so glad I could meet you and tell you this in person, thank you for existing Kim Namjoon" you finally breathed out.

He was looking at you fondly the entire time you were speaking, "it always warms me so much that ARMYs give us so much love, thank you so so so much y/n.. we are truly grateful, but we would've been nothing if we didn't have your support. So thank you for existing" he smiled.

"Oh RM, how are you so good with words" you whispered to yourself.

"I can hear you" he chuckled.

You blushed, "I didn't mean to say that out loud but I love you, you are an amazing person, thank you for believing in me" you looked at him.

"I am always here, whenever you need me" he said, so warm..

Next up, Min Yoongi, your first bias wrecker..

He is so beautiful, I might just pass out here..

"I remember seeing you at the concert yesterday" he said as you got close.

You let out a weak giggle, "I didn't know I was that memorable"

"Yes you are, you sure are.. what can I call you?" he asked.

"Y/n" you said, "I am so happy to see you Suga"

"I am happy to see you too y/n, so how long have you been an ARMY?" he asked.

"About a year, but the connection I feel with you guys, I dont think I've ever felt it with anyone..you make me feel loved in ways I didn't know existed" you said.

He just smiled at you.

Oh damn it, he has such a lovely smile...I forgot what I was gonna say...

"Suga, I dont know if I should say this, but I'm gonna say it anyway because I might never see you again" you said.

"Ah, I'm sure you will, but go on" he said, looking interested.

"I love your nose scrunch, I love your little sound effects, I love how you touch your ears, I love your gummy smile, I love your savage replies, basically I love all things Min Yoongi, Suga and Agust D ..please don't judge me for this but I could go on and on about how much I love and admire you" you said.

He was resting his head on his hand and looking at you, then he gave you his gummy smile, "you are too cute, I can see why-"

"Hyung can you pass me that pen?" Namjoon interrupted whatever Yoongi was gonna say and glared at him.

Strange..

"Uh yeah sure Namjoonie" he handed the pen to Namjoon who had about 3 pens lying next to him, then he turned back to you.

"I really appreciate the love you have for all things Min Yoongi.. thank you for always supporting us, you are very sweet, I felt great talking to you" he gave you his gummy smile again.

"Oh if I forgot mentioning, you are adorable" you giggled.

The most radiant person in the entire universe was up next..

Even the sun is jealous of him.. he's literally glowing..

"Hi J-Hope" you said.

"Oh hello y/n" he flashed a dazzling smile at you.

It took you a second to realize that unlike others, he didn't ask you your name.

"You know my name" you said.

"Oh, uhm, uh, yeah" he said, looking confused, "I -uh- I heard you say your name to Yoongi Hyung"

"Oh, oh yes obviously" you mentally facepalmed yourself.

Once again, you were at a complete loss of words.. what is he doing to me?

"You- you made me forget what I had to say" you sighed.

He laughed, the signature Jung Hoseok laugh, "I did?" he asked, "how so?"

"By existing.. your mere presence is enough to mess with my head Jung Hoseok" you looked down.

He chuckled, "you're such a pleasant person y/n.. can I give you a hug?" he asked.

Your eyes widened in shock, you werent expecting this..

"I- what? Really? You mean it?" you asked, still completely shook.

"Yes of course, come here" he said.

You went over to him slowly, scared to death and he embraced you.. it was the warmest thing ever.. the amount of love you felt in those three seconds of being hugged by J-Hope.. it was magical, and no words could explain how you felt.. you felt your eyes get watery..

"Hey, sunshine, are you crying?" he asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"N-no" you managed to say, blinking back tears, "uh, I cant help it.. you are a divine presence J-Hope, I love you" you said.

"Ah, you are such a darling, love you too" he said and patted your head.

Okay I cant do this.. I am legit dreading meeting Jimin.. why am I scared of meeting him? Shit what the fuck..

You gathered all the courage and went up to Park Jimin...

I didn't know I needed snowman Yoongi...I'm in love with snowman Yoongi...

Here is Yoongi for you because I miss him.

Please vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
87.7K 4.6K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
987 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
90.9K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... β€’β€’β€’ Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...