The Elementalist | Bangpink

By jjeninii

The Elementalist 11 students under a school find themselves being brought up in a series of magic related ta... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. Happy birthday
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

6.

1.9K 79 18
By jjeninii

Character introductions:

Kim seokjin- Jin
Wind magic: weather
Secondary power: Portals
Helia keeper. Helith citizen.
Level 8.
Age 21.

Min yoongi- Suga
Dark magic-demon summoning(Necromancy)
Secondary magic-shadows
Lunix keeper- lun citizen
Level 9
Age 21

Jung Hoseok- Hobi
Light magic- Conjure (can conjure different things using his magic)
Secondary power: Sees visions through dreams
Canzone Keeper: Canz citizen
Level 8
Age 20

Kim Namjoon
Wind magic: Can control wind
Secondary power: emotion magic
illuris keeper: illurian citizen
Level 10
Age:20

Park Jimin
Water magic: Can manipulate and breathe under water. Fast swimmer
Secondary power: temperature
Sirenia Crowned prince and keeper, siren citizen
Level 9
Age:20

Kim Jisoo
Light magic: Beams of light
Secondary power: can manipulate people's thoughts and read minds
Solaria crowned princess and keeper, solarian citizen
Level 9
Age 20

Kim Taehyung-V
Fire magic: all fire forms
Secondary power: illusionary magic
Zenith crowned prince and keeper. zen citizen
Level 9
Age 20

Kim Jennie
Elemental magic: all forms of magic
Orital leader and keeper. Orit
Origin: Sirenia
Level:10 or more
Age:20

Park Chaeyoung- Rosé
Nature magic: Vines
Secondary power: Animal communication
Floraunian keeper- Florith citizen
Origin: Earth
Level 7
Age:19

Lalisa Manoban- Lisa
Fire magic: fire balls
Secondary magic: Barrier magic
Diaspro keeper- Diasprian citizen
Level 7
Age 19

Jeon Jungkook
Dark magic: Electricity
Secondary magic: Can enter dreams
Riverix prince and Keeper: riven citizen
Level 9
Age 20

We met Jungkook and headed to the fields together.

All the fighters who were participating were confused to why there were other students watching them.

They're having outdoor weaponary combat today, and that's why they have the combat ground right now.

We went in and took our seats as the teachers explained to the confused level 10s.

After a while they finally got their assignments and got ready to fight.

There's a rule. No magic.

You can only use combat today.

They all stood with their partners as they paired up and went to starting positions.

You see this training today, is brutal. There might even be blood shed.

"Draw your weapons"

Namjoon oppa drew his weapon and had a smirk on his face.

His partner also drew his sword and was visibly confident.

Honestly the ones who were here, including year 1,2,3,4, and 5 were watching the matches.

However the ones in our friend group sat together, only watching the two others.

Jennie also drew her weapon by opening her palm as it appeared.

Her outfit:

She put her hand out as she opened it to the full length.

Her opponent kept his face steady drawing his axe.

They both took their positions before the start signal came.

The fights were fast paced, quick witted and brutal.

They showed no form of mercy and looked as if they'd even kill to win.

Namjoon used his hammerhead to dodge yet use offense.

Jennie was swift in movement and moved fast paced dodging and blocking attack manoeuvres yet fighting back at the same force.

At one point he Jennie dropped her weapon and it closed and then he tried to pick it up to use against her, but widened his eyes when he couldn't.

It was a trap. She smirked at his before kicking him over and using the time to the leverage before drawing her weapon again and using it to her leverage.

They kept going back and forth until Jennie finally used a kick move to knock him down before putting her leg on his chest and locking him down.

After 5 seconds the fight was over and she stood up giving him her hand as he took it and she pulled him up.

They took some water and laughed along as if they'd not tried to kill each other two seconds ago.

Namjoon was fighting a slow but brutal match.

It was mainly a force surrounded one rather than tactic and no matter how slow, it was still excruciating.

In the end he won as well, using his hammer to block before using his other hand surprising the opponent to punch him. That knocked him down and so he used his hammerhead to hold him down.

The 5 second mark hit before they went back and pulled each other off.

The combats are basically two death matches and I could tell that both new students, Taehyung and Jungkook were impressed and maybe a little shook at the intensity.

As their matches were over we were prepared to leave before they both came back out and faced one another.

"Are they fighting each other?" I asked Jisoo unnie.

"It seems so" she replied and I could tell that the other students watching were intrigued as well.

They began duelling and their match went on a little longer than the other matches.

In the end Jennie won yet they both got up and laughed around joking around.

They got out of the fields and went out the arena to get a shower and change of clothes.

We decided to leave as well so we walked out and found them coming out of the bathrooms with a new change of clothes.

We waved them over and they spotted us and came over as well.

"What happened with the weapon earlier" I immediately asked due to my curiosity.

"Ahhh that. Well we're allowed to have our weapons magically powered or altered before fights. Mine has a spell which unables others to pick up my weapon." She said and shrugged as I gave her a high five.

Oh yeah we're close now.

We smiled before we sat at the courtyard laughing and talking.

Well most of us.

I finally introduced Jungkook to the group who seemed to visibly relax after the first encounter with Namjoon and Jennie.

He was deadly afraid at first.

Jennie unnie was lying down with her head in my lap as she had her eyes closed.

We assumed she was sleeping.

"Jennie's bold though" Jin oppa said after we saw her.

I gave him a questioning glance as to why he said so.

"Oh yeah I remember too" Namjoon oppa said.

"When her and Taehyung first met, she literally called him handsome to his face. Not even blushing a little" he explained as I nodded in understanding.

"Then Lisa's the same. At first when I first met Jungkook, she called him pretty boy" Rosé said and they looked at me.

"It's not our fault that we're straightforward in these matters" she said with her eyes still closed as Hoseok jumped back a little.

"Aish you scared me" Jisoo said straightening herself.

"Sorry"she said opening her eyes and sitting back up.

"Anyways I have to get to orital now. I've some work. See you later" she said before opening a portal and walking through.

After she left, we talked before heading to our last class then back to our dorms.

Me and Rosé share a dorm room, so it's utter chaos.

We have similar aesthetics sure, but we're very argumentative and picky too.

So yeah.

But we don't mind since we've never had any major fights.

Soulmate's is our description at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 461 9
9 smut oneshots featuring Jennie and Taehyung. WARNING: THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT, THIS IS EXPLICIT AND IS SUGGEST...
91.5K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
109K 1.3K 15
15 Stories featuring Lisa and Jungkook. WARNING: This Novel will have SMUT and a whole other bunch of shit. Underaged readers should avoid this. I di...
25.6K 449 10
10 Stories feature Jungkook and Lisa in a whole new novel. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO A Y...