proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ

2.8K 87 13
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 14 and 15
~the bionic showdown~

"adam's getting popcorn poured on his head, of course i walk into this," val sighed, heading towards bree and propping herself up onto the table.

"hi," bree smiled.

"hey."

"you two and your new abilities-"

"you three," val interrupted adam to correct him.

"how come i haven't unlocked one yet?"

"adam, why don't we talk about a new ability once you've mastered keeping all the saliva in your mouth," chase spoke.

"you know what i want? the ability to talk to raccoons. there's something going on there that we don't know about."

"val, why are you even here? mister davenport said we had training. wait, where even is he?"

"he's never late for training, so i just texted val and told her to come over. i'm gonna go check around the house," bree jumped down and sped away, coming back right when leo walked in, causing him to lose balance.

"would it kill you to keep it under 55?"

"i couldn't find mister davenport anywhere."

"have you looked closely? he's a small man. he may be obscured by a houseplant, or perhaps a family sized can of tomatoes."

"let's ask eddie," chase suggested as bree forced the hispanic to stand up.

"don't bother," marcus' voice filled the room, and val scrambled off the table and to the desk near adam. "i deactivated him hours ago."

"marcus."

"he's got his own tv show? what channel is this?" adam asked, instantly shutting up when val smacked his forehead.

"how did he get-"

"what do you want, marcus?"

"i'm just checking on my favorite bionic friends."

"he knows we're bionic?"

"no shit sherlock, or else he wouldn't have said that!"

"i heard you were looking for your daddy. he's right here," he moved aside, revealing donald, who was trapped in a cage. "and if you ever want to see him again, i suggest you come get him."

"guys, don't fall for it. it's a tr-"

"no," leo quickly grabbed val's arm, "don't even think about it," he said, referring to the fact that she could geo leap over there.

"whoa."

"i know."

"i can't believe this."

"i know."

"adam, that is so annoying."

"i know!"

"i told you marcus was evil. leo, he's a nice guy. leo, give the guy a break. wool, eyes, pulled over."

"look, leo, we're sorry we didn't believe you-"

"you should've told them!" leo turned to val.

"you knew?" chase raised an eyebrow.

"i knocked the guy unconscious while the little dude was struggling with a robot."

"why didn't you tell me?" bree's voice softened.

"didn't think it was important? and, marcus said he would expose you guys, i couldn't let that happen."

after a moment of silence, bree spoke up again.

"i don't get it. what would marcus possibly want with mister davenport?"

"i know, it doesn't make sense. why would someone hold an incredibly wealthy man against his will?"

"it doesn't matter. we have to go rescue him."

"no worries, this is gonna be easy. marcus is just a scrawny, little twerp, even chase could take him. actually, on second thought, we all should go."

"uh, guys?"

"before you go, there may be one tiny thing we forgot to mention. marcus is bionic too."

"what?"

"and he has all of your abilities combined," leo added.

"are you serious?"

"whoa."

"i know."

"guys, how could you not tell us how marcus is bionic?"

"to be fair, they don't tell anyone we're bionic."

"we wanted to tell you, but he threatened to report your secret to the authorities."

"that makes sense. they were just looking out for us," chase sighed, and bree wrapped her arms around val.

"i'm sorry," the balderas girl mumbled, receiving a hum in response.

"we have to figure out a way to take marcus down."

"wait, i know something that might help. davenport was gonna surprise you with new, even better mission suits."

"agin? where does this guys find the time to sew?" adam groaned, and the group of five walked to the computer.

"the new suits are way more protective. they were designed to withstand just about anything. enemy fire, scorching heat, mustard stains. that one's for you, adam."

"nice. what's it do for italian vinaigrette? that's my real enemy."

"wait, why is there a fourth suit?" chase pointed at the screen.

"is there something you're not telling us, leo?" adam dramatically gasped.

"uhm, no," he clicked his tongue, turning to val, "he was going to ask you to officially join the team. he talked to your dad and everything."

"come on guys, let's go suit up," chase jogged over to the other side of the lab, the others doing the same.

"wow," val murmured as they jumped out of their capsules.

"finally, something that doesn't make me look like i'm a part of a french circus," bree chuckled.

"these are awesome. look, the come in men's, women's and junior misses."

"guys, how are we supposed to pull this off? we've never had to fight against bionics before? we're not trained for it."

"val is!" leo smiled.

"i can't go," she nervously bit her lip. "marcus is working with someone, we can't leave leo alone."

"you're right, and this isn't your fight, so stay with him. i guess we do need mister davenport," chase scratched the back of his head.

"we can help from here, though," val shook her finger, rushing over to another table and picking up ear pieces. she put one on then carefully tossed another at leo.

"i can't train you, but i can guide you," leo informed as val handed out the other ear pieces. "we've been in that lair, so we can help you navigate on the com set."

"good call. okay, guys. you ready to do this?"

"absolutely."

"bring it!"

"then let's go get our dad back!"

"yeah!" they all ran out, including leo, but the trio quickly noticed.

"i'm sorry. i just got caught up in the moment," he apologized.

"be safe," val looked at every single one of them, her gaze lingering on bree a bit longer.

"of course," chase and bree said in unison, and without thinking, bree sprinted over to her, pecking her lips then following the boys out of the lab.

"don't look at me like that," val warned leo, nudging him to the desk.

"team bal or vree for the win!"

                                                ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"chinese does sound good right now."

"do you want to get some when we're done?"

"we get it, you two have something going on, can we focus now?"

"sorry, sorry. you need to look for a way to get inside. once you're in, we can tell you where to go."

"i got this," adam walked over to the wall, "open sesame!"

"adam," chase began, but he was interrupted by a whirring sound.

"congratulations. your hidden ability is talking to vinyl sidings."

"well, well, well," marcus' voice was heard. "look who's here."

"fuck," val mumbled, instantly getting punched by leo.

"i should warn you. i can control vinyl siding."

"where's mister davenport?"

"oh, the little bionic babies miss their daddy?"

"why would you do this, marcus? we thought you were our friend."

"i didn't," val scoffed.

"oh, you fell for that one. hook, line, and sinker. who would've thought that pathetic little leo was right all along."

"thank you—-hey!"

"and, you know, the best part of all, is that none of you had a clue that i'm just like you."

"half-irish?"

"bionic. i'm bionic," marcus raised his voice.

"well, you're gonna take us to mister davenport," bree sped over to him, but he moved out of the way at the same pace.

"you're gonna have to move faster than that."

"let's see how you handle this," adam used his heat vision, and marcus copied, causing adam to fly back.

"no!"

"you wanna give it a shot?" marcus asked chase.

"though you'd never ask," chase moved closer, and levitated up into the air. the action surprised marcus, letting chase knock him out.

"i didn't know you could do that."

"another hidden ability i discovered. i was just in the shower one day and there it was."

"oh, man. all i get in the shower is pruny fingers."

"guys, come on, go!"

"guys, guys. can you hear me?" leo touched his ear piece.

"bree? come in."

"ugh," leo groaned, tearing off and trying to figure out what was going on.

"eddie, you're back!"

"whoa, what happened? and who enabled my cookies?"

"long story, big d got captured, adam, bree, and chase went to rescue him."

"what? if anything happens to my donny, what do you say you and i hit the road and blow the bankroll on italian suits and fast cars? valerie, you're invited."

"thank you," val smiled.

"focus! they're at marcus' house. we lost contact with them when they went inside."

"wait, how was marcus able to show up on your screen?"

"i don't know. he must've hacked into my network. i feel so violated!"

"that's it. marcus and whoever he's working for have been spying."

"that's why they're always one step ahead of us," leo caught on. "you really are more than a pretty face!"

"it really doesn't take that much."

"can you reverse the relay signal and put it up on the monitor?"

"okay, okay."

"chase would be proud," leo chuckled when the footage was brought up on the screen, showing davenport getting zapped. "now we can see them and they can't see us. bam!"

"you know what, we make a great team."

"thanks, eddie."

"oh, and by the way, i want off the team."

"of course you do," valerie rolled her eyes, paying attention to the computer in case anything happened. "wait, that's douglas," she pointed to a man next to the cage.

"you know him?"

"he's the reason chris and i are still alive."

"who even is he?"

"mister davenport's brother."

"he's adam, bree, and chase's father?" leo abruptly stood up after processing what douglas said.

"i'm so confused!" eddie exclaimed.

"how are you not following this? you're a computer."

"so, marcus is bionic."

"yes," the two teenagers conveyed together.

"and douglas is marcus' father."

"yes."

"and now he says he's adam, bree, and chase's father."

"yes!"

"but he's also donald's brother."

"yes!"

"wow, so there's another davenport? and he's evil? ask him if he's hiring."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"eddie, they're trapped. what am i gonna do?"

"well, if i know you, i'm sure it'll involve a sad little plan and an epic fail with the bionic girl next to you. good luck."

"get in bree's capsule," leo ordered. val listened, opening and shut the capsule door. she felt something weird happen, and after a few seconds, leo waved her out.

"wow," she murmured, checking herself out. "how is this going to work? douglas knows what bionics i have, there's no way to surprise him."

"donald told me that in a worst case scenario, someone has to push this button," eddie moved aside and a big red button appeared.

leo reluctantly pushed it, and a hologram of davenport came out of nowhere.

"whoa, it's a hologram."

"adam, bree, chase, if you're watching this, something terrible has happened. it's time for you to become the heroes you were always meant to be. and whatever it is you're about to face, i know you can handle it without me."

"it's not what he told them yesterday," leo sang.

"though your bionics are amazing, they may not always be enough, so step into the elevator, and eddie will take you to a secret floor below the lab: my weapons vault."

"he has a secret weapons vault?"

"and leo, if you are watching this, i don't  have a secret weapons vault!"

"let's go," val snorted, forcing leo into the elevator.

"whoa, look at all this," leo said as they entered the weapons vault.

"a room full of stuff you can use to hurt yourself. i should've showed you this a long time ago."

"don't make me shut you down," val groaned while leo put random weapons into a bag.

"how am i supposed to use it if i don't know how it works?"

"when has that ever stopped you before?"

"good point, let's do this. what are you doing?" leo asked when he noticed valerie rolling a wagon towards him.

"we all know you won't be able to carry that, and i'm too lazy to do so.

                                                 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why'd you have to park so far?" leo complained, rolling the squeaking wagon up the hill.

"they would've recognized my car, you moron."

"how are we supposed to get inside?"

"there's a hidden entryway somewhere behind this wall."

"no problemo. i have a thermal scanner that can detect anomalies in the wall's inner structure."

"you do?"

"of course not," eddie deadpanned. "i'm inside a watch from an airplane catalogue. can't even take me out in the rain."

"turn invisible, just in case," leo told the hispanic as he slammed eddie against the wall.

"why?"

"just do it. if marcus comes out here, he won't see you, and i can lie and say you're on vacation or something," he stopped when he felt someone giving him a willy nilly, resisting the urge to scream. "there's gotta be some sort of trigger mechanism to make the hidden entryway appear."

"why don't you try banging your little wagon against it?"

"enough with the wagon!"

"hello, leo," marcus scared him, "where's valerie? did she finally get tired of you?"

"she has band rehearsal," leo managed to speak.

"uh huh, sorry you came all this way, but we're kind of busy."

"oh, yeah? well i've got this," leo pulled out a gun, but marcus made it fly away with his telekinesis.

"no, you had that."

"oh, yeah? well, i still got all of these," leo pointed to the wagon. marcus looked down, and used his heat vision. "no!"

"goodbyes are tough, leo, so i'll make this easy," marcus smirked, electrocuting the poor boy and knocking him out.

even though leo told her not to do anything, she reacted. valerie swung at marcus, causing him to stumble backwards. she went to do a hook punch, but somehow, marcus managed to slip the same bracelet his used at their high school. as soon as she became visible, he kicked the crap out of her.

"welcome! i'd love to fight you with your bionics but we're kind of busy, like i told leo," he flipped her over with his super strength.

"i can do this all day," she groaned, quickly jumping up and dodging his punch. she slid her leg, and marcus fell to the floor with a thud.

the five watching from the lair assumed marcus would win due to the fact that he was more powerful and his bionics were actually working, but that didn't seem to be the case.

valerie was a skilled fighter, and she was actually used to fighting against someone with bionics. she managed to dodge his punches and kicks, only truly getting hurt when marcus became angry and used his bionics.

when he finally decided that he was tired of this, he hit her with an energy blast, which sent her flying into the wall. with one final super punch, he knocked her unconscious.

                                                 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"val, wake up!" leo pleaded, pulling the cuff off of her wrist.

"what happened?" she groaned, slowly sitting up.

"marcus knocked us out. do you think you could geo-leap me to the house? i have an idea."

"give me a second," she waved, rubbing her temple.

"we don't have a second!" eddie panicked, causing val to rip the watch off of leo's wrist and throw it into the bushes.

"come on," leo helped her up.

"don't throw up."

"there's a chance i might—-whoa!" leo shouted when he fell on the floor of the lab. "go back! i'll meet you there!"

"are you sure?"

"yes, you didn't geo-leap into the lair because you can't take marcus out alone, but there's no other option now. maybe you can help them all get out so they can help," leo scrambled up, rushing to another part of the lab.

"this is gonna go so wrong," val whined, turning on the spot and appearing in the lair. adam, bree, chase, and mister davenport were all out, but everyone was fighting.

marcus knocked chase over the railing, and val ran when she saw the pit of fire her best friend was going to fall into.

she jumped mid-way, tackling chase and grunting when they both landed on the hard floor.

"sorry!" adam called out, sprinting to their aid.

"really? my hidden abilities are so boring!" she slammed her hand against her forehead, and heard douglas apologize even though he was fighting his brother.

"i'm so glad you're okay," chase breathed out after adam helped them both up. 

"you may be strong, but let's see you take on all four of us," adam told marcus.

"go ahead, creep. take your best shot."

"gladly," he used the same bionic he used to knock val out, and she recognized it almost instantly, but she had no time to react. what marcus didn't notice was that he didn't completely knock her out.

douglas dropped the controller over the railing, and with the strength val had left, she shot the remote with her heat vision, making it explode into bits and pieces.

"no!" the porcupine jumped down, picking up all the pieces but leo fell through the ceiling with the exoskeleton suit. "what the-"

"exoskeleton in the house! or whatever you call this funky place."

"leo, you're alive!"

"i ask you to do one thing! valerie, i saved your life! how could you do this?"

before she could answer, big d jumped down and the two siblings began pulling each other's hair.

"how do you like me now, marcus?" leo fired at the android.

"still not a fan," he ran towards him, but val reacted rapidly and stuck her leg out, tripping marcus. "how?" he groaned.

"practice with bree," she choked out, getting up to give adam, bree, and chase a hand.

"you just don't seem to go away, leo. this time i'm going to finish you for good," he revealed saw fingers.

"leo's alive!"

"nuh uh, not for long."

"get away from him," adam demanded in a lower voice, electricity cackling all around the room.

"what's going on?"

"i think he just discovered his new abilitiy."

"i think you should get behind us," val suggested, joining adam in blasting marcus.

"that was awesome!" the boy high fived valerie after they knocked the android out. "wow, all that from one granola bar."

"we gotta get out of here. the whole place is coming down."

"everyone grab onto leo!" val yelled, geo-leaping to the lab once they followed her orders.

"val!" the teenagers shouted when the girl suddenly collapsed.

"you can geo-leap?" big d's eyes widened.

"not now!"

"i don't think taking more than one person was good for her," chase panicked.

"or maybe it's because she's bleeding," adam pointed out. "oh my god she's bleeding!"

"she's losing a lot of blood," leo gasped, randomly passing out. bree sped away, and came back with a first aid kit.

"will leo stop passing out!"

~

this was a really long chapter, my bad. i didn't want to leave y'all on a cliffhanger by splitting the two episodes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
3.1K 68 11
Ethereal /Ι™ΛˆTHirΔ“Ι™l/ -extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. In which, Allison Meadows is more than friends wi...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
14.1K 790 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...