Shadows | Regulus Black

By bbaage1

Madeline Potter. James Potters sister, very similar yet very different from each other. They were always very... More

'I N T R O
Prologue *
'O N E
'T W O
'T H R E E
F O U R*
F I V E*
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
Do my lil dancy dance
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T T T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y S I X
The House
T H I R T Y S E V E N *
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y *
F O U R T Y O N E
The house pt.2
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X*
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y*
The beach Date
F I F T Y O N E*
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T
UPDATE?
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y O N E
S I X T Y T W O
UPDATE

T H I R T Y F I V E

8.6K 240 584
By bbaage1

For everyone who was confused on chapter 21, I think about Sirius's birthday but I had him apparate before lmao I just forgot but this year he turns 18 so yeah just a dumb writer mistake.

Also totally off topic but anyone wanna give me a new username. I'm done with bellamyblakecanendme (on TikTok)

Everyone met up at the beach within minutes of each other. The first thing they did was set up two tents. One for the girls and one for the boys. The tents were small on the outside but huge on the inside. Perfect for them. And it didn't take long to set them up either.

When the kids were done Madeline looked back and forth between the water and her friends. With a smirk on her face, she hit Regulus's arm and pointed to the water with her head before running towards it. Everyone was skeptical at first about going in with their clothes but they all followed her in.

"Oh my god, it's freezing!" Peter said.

"It's not that bad." Marlene splashed him.

They were all laughing and splashing around in the water. Having fun and enjoying being surrounded by friends.

"See this isn't too bad," Madeline said walking up to Regulus.

"It really isn't." He pulled her towards him by her waist. She put her arms around his shoulders.

Madeline thought he was gonna kiss her but instead at the last second, he pulled her under the water.

"Rude." She chuckled as she splashed him when they resurfaced.

"Now come here." He pulled her in again.

"Nope." She pushed him under the water and ran to the shore.

She turned around and saw him running for her. She still her hands out to keep him away "no I don't want to get all sandy." She laughed.

Instead, he ducked under her arms and lifted her over his shoulders, and spun around.

~

Madeline Lily Marlene and Remus went for a walk up this hill earlier and they sat there on the bench for half an hour chatting till Sirius ran up the hill to them in his dog form to tell them the food was ready.

All the kids sat around the fire as they ate and reminisced their time together at Hogwarts.

"Oh and that one prank where you charmed doorknobs, quills, and candy into port keys that took you to another place in the castle. That one was my favorite." Marlene laughed.

"That was a good one," Peter said.

"And a bit annoying too." Alyssa chuckled.

"What about the time we charmed the sorting at to only speak Swahili for the day, they had to push back the sorting ceremony to the next morning, McGonagall was furious." Sirius laughed.

"She gave us detention that night. We set two records that night." James said.

"Charming that hat and getting the earliest given detention ever." Remus laughed.

"When we turned the candy slugs into real slugs in the Slytherin common room." Peter chuckled.

"That one, I did not like." Regulus chuckled.

"Yeah nope me neither," Narcissa said. "I don't eat anything in there anymore."

"Don't worry you're safe now. We won't target other common rooms anymore." James said not very convincingly.

"How'd you guys get in anyways?" Regulus asked.

Madeline laughed.

"Well, Mae took the invisibility cloak and waited around till someone went in and she snuck through before the door closed." Sirius chuckled.

"It was you're doing?" Cissy laughed.

"Well, they orchestrated the whole thing I just did the final touches. As in casting the charm. As in yeah it was pretty much me."

"Wow," Regulus said.

~

They decided to play a game but didn't really want to do truth or dare and no one came up with anything better so they went with the cheesy option and decided to go around the circle and say where you see yourself in 10 years from now.

(A/n yes I'm for real about to go through every single one of them)

"Married to my Russian boy, don't think I want to have any kids though. And I want to be a writer. Or a journalist." -Alyssa

"I think I'll be working in the ministry. Not sure which department but I think I'd be there. Not sure if I'm ever gonna get married." -Peter

"I'm not going to do anything. No I'm kidding. Well, I wouldn't really have to but anyway being an Auror would be pretty cool. I'm gonna be married. Yes, Sirius black is going to settle down."

Everyone laughed at the handsome rich boy.

"I'm going to married to a particular redhead. Not gonna say any names but we all know who. Maybe two kids? Two kids sound good to you?" He looked at Lily who was laughing and trying to hide her blushing cheeks. "And an Auror, Yup. Or a professional quidditch player."

Remus and Madeline looked at each other and shared a look. Years ago they had the conversation and those were the jobs she wanted, plus a professor.

"I want to be an artist. Simple. And married to this lovely lady right beside me." Marlene kissed the top of Cissy's head who was leaning against her.

"I don't know what I'll be doing but married to her sounds like the perfect life." -Cissy

"Awe," Lily said.

"I just want to travel the world. Don't really want to settle in one place. Maybe find a guy along the way who would join me. No kids though it makes that life complicated." Camilla chuckled.

"I want to be a healer, I'm good in that area and I love helping people so that's what I'll be doing." Lily smiled.

"Anything you want to add to that?" Marlene smirked, referring to James.

"Nope." Her smile grew bigger as she looked at James.

"I'm going to have a single child. Well, maybe two cause having a brother is pretty awesome. And I'm gonna have a nice big house. And either be a professor, an Auror, or a quidditch player. And no James I'm not stealing your ideas, I said it first my fourth year, ask Remus."

"It's true." He chuckled.

"And I'm gonna have this handsome guy by my side." Madeline finished.

"Like she said. I'm gonna marry Madeline. Even though both our parents hate the other. And I think being an unspeakable would be pretty cool." Regulus said. "Or the head of the Auror department. You lot will be working for me." He joked.

"Oh is that so?" Sirius chuckled.

"Yup." He smiled.

"I wanna be a professor or an author. It'd be hard to get a job with being what I am but two I feel like they would work. Cause being an author I work for myself and Dumbledore knows me so I think he would hire me." Remus said.

"What you are in the kindest, sweet, caring, and smartest person we all know. And anyone would be lucky to have you. Whatever you decide to do." Lily said.

"Couldn't have word that better myself," Mar said.

"I think Reg and I are a little lost here," Cissy said totally clueless as to what they were talking about.

"Just you." Regulus pressed his lips together.

"Who told him? Who told you?" Lily asked.

"No one. I found it out myself actually." He chuckled nervously.

"Found what out?" Cissy asked again.

"Oh, nothing, sweets," Marlene said.

"Fine. I won't push it."

"Thank you." Rem said softly. "But it's fine. You're apart of our little group now and given you two are set on marrying each other." He chuckled.

"He is- he's a- he has lycanthropy." Marlene said.

"No way."

"Yeah..."

"Wow. I never thought I'd meet someone like that. I'm sorry though, Remus, I read about them and I know how bad it sucks." She smiled at the boy.

"So that's why you turn into a dog." Cissy said to her cousin. "To keep him company."

Sirius nodded his head.

"And you two?" She asked James and Peter.

"I'm a stag."

"I'm a rat..."

"Why a rat?" She laughed.

"I didn't choose it alright."

"Sorry." She chuckled again. Everyone tried not to laugh.

The teens spent another day and night there before returning to their homes, Marlene and Lily also separating given Mar were at Lily's till the trip. The rest of the trip was filled with lots of laughter, swimming, walks along the beach, and bonding. This trip will be considered the good old days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 558 30
Y/n Potter and Regulus Black realize that they're not so different after all. Will their friendship be accepted? Maybe, maybe not Will they care? No...
3.9K 120 18
Y/n Potter, the twin sister of James, has always been seen by Hogwarts as 'the fifth marauder.' As the well known rivalry between Slytherin and Gryff...
224K 6.3K 31
Highest Rank: - #1 PotterSister Juniper was a shining example of all the best attributes a woman could have which is why Sirius was so drawn to her a...
382K 12.4K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...