«We'll Call It Wangxian»

By Nico-00

Fake tears were shed, a fake funeral was orchestrated. Fake investigations were organised, a fake name was gi... More

Introduction
"she won't do anything"
"messed up big time or not that bad?"
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
"I love you~"
"To the world wei wuxian, is dead"
"He is all I have"
"Marry me"
"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"
"overdramatic much"
"Stop kidding"
"I'm sorry"
"Let's Play a game"
"Do you have a death wish?"
"I'm about to cut a bitch."
"I do."
"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"
"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"
"what the fuck!"
"smile"
"Come on, smile for mama."
"He's coming after you"
"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."
"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."
"But, master!"
"Why is master so grumpy?"
"Lies"
"she's coming for me."
"A place far away from here. Just you and I."
"Disappointing"
"Shameless"
"you think you can escape?"
"You don't believe me? "
"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"
"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."
"It's not a coping mechanism. He is just sick to his mind."
"she was there the entire time."
"Burn in hell."
"death doesn't decide your fate, I do."
"In the end, is it always fine?"
EXTRA: ONE

"Does lan gege like me?"

2.8K 241 81
By Nico-00

Where it all started: part two

"what If someone troubles you or tries to touch your glove?" Jiang cheng asked his younger brother who was currently getting ready to go to school for the first time in his life after being homeschooled for most of the years.

The fourteen year old grinned at him and said, "I will scream rape!" Yu Ziyuan looked at her nephew with a smile on her face and looked back at her son who had an angry look on his face.

"And?" Jiang cheng asked like a ticking bomb. "Geez~ I will call out for you or lan zhan" Jiang cheng nodded and walked outside.

"That's more like it."

Over years when Lan qiren had played a major role in raising Wei Ying into a fine gentleman along with his adoptive parents. He had realised that he was anything but a gentleman.

The boy was a gremlin! And nobody could deny that!

"What if you have three candies and wangji gives you ten more candies?", Lan qiren asked the six year old who he was tutoring at the moment.

"Thirteen candies after kissing lan gege!" Wei Ying exclaimed jumping into the man's lap to pull his goatee which he had grown to like just like his mother who had once shaved it when he had fallen asleep.

Lan xichen who was just leaving for school giggled at his brothers red face and walked away.

"I should try that on wanyin"

Growing up with wei ying was truly one of the best things that had happened to him except for that one time when they went to the same highschool.

Wei Ying was probably one of the smartest in his class but, also one of the hardest to handle. From getting himself almost suspended over three times to almost setting a teacher's beard on fire. Wei Wuxian was known to have no limits.

"Rules are meant to be broken just like legs!", Wei Ying smiled sadistically and beat the man who dared to touch him.

"Come kiss my ass if you have a problem with it.", He whispered breaking the man's fingers.

Him being malicious and a menace did not stop people from adoring wei ying. In fact a lot of people had tried to express their feelings to the legendary king of oblivious people, the one and only wei wuxian.

"Uh- I really like you" The girl nervously said looking at wei ying who was busy sipping his orange juice as he pinned the poster on the board.

"Watch him ruin it!" Jin zixuan snickered looking at wei ying who still did not understand what was happening around him.

"This is going to be really fun" Huaisang and Zixuan Snickered from their lunch table looking at wei ying who did not seem to understand why a girl was giving him Candies.

"Not funny" Jiāng Chéng huffed looking at his brother with hawk eyes. Lan Wangji on the other side was burning from jealousy when he saw his little wei ying getting flirted on.

"What?" Wei Ying asked once again when he thought that he has heard the girl wrong.

"I really like you!" She said faster than before.

"I like myself too. May I help you with something else?", Wei Ying asked chewing on the pastry the girl had given him.

"If only he wasn't the king of oblivious idiots" Jin zixuan deadpanned, mouth wide open when he heard the response from wei ying.

Lan wangji let out a satisfied hum and continued eating his sandwich, as he felt proud of the fact that his uncle had taught wei ying well.

"Will you go to the prom with me!?" She asked with a little confidence this time not minding the fact that the Gremlin in front of her paid more attention to the chesse cake than her.

"Damn! Minji is really going at it!" Zixuan commented with a grin on his face as he looked at lan wangji with a grin look on his face.

"Prom?" Wei Ying asked through his loud chews, she nodded hoping for a yes from him.

"I don't know, auntie yu said that she will break my legs if I go out." Wei Ying said scratching his head in slight confusion.

"I can talk to her" she said not giving up.

"Oh dear god, mom is going to kill her" Jiang cheng whispered in shock when wei ying actually called yu ziyuan on his phone.

"Are you sure? Auntie yu really said that I'm not allowed to go anywhere after school for the next two months"

She nodded eagerly.

It is still believed that the girl to this day goes to therapy after talking with Madame yu.

"If my nephew goes out to dance with anybody! You're dead meat!"

It all happened when Lan wangji was finally graduating. And, if someone asks him about that day. He would definitely say that he doesn't regret a part of it. 

"Does lan gege like me?" Wei Ying whispered pulling the older down to his height by his collar.

Lan zhan's breath hitched when he felt wei ying's lips and warm breath against his neck.

"Guess what lan gege? Xianxian likes you too!" Wei Ying squealed jumping onto lan zhan's body. Lan Zhan slightly backed away and let wei ying press wet kisses on his cheek as he still remained in shock.

"I like wei ying too" lan zhan whispered pulling wei ying closer to his face by his cheeks, continuing to hold him by his butt.

Wei Ying hummed happily and kissed lan Zhan.

Thus, started the never-ending saga of wangxian.

"You want to date my nephew?" Yu ziyuan looked at lan wangji who stood in front of her with a very professional look. He even wore a formal dress like a gentleman and stood afar from wei ying who stared at him with a bored look on his face.

"Yes" Lan Zhan nodded.

"You better treat him well." Lan zhan nodded knowing very well that the woman was dead serious.

"I don't want grand nephews any time soon" Madame yu bluntly said and walked away, leaving a very flustered wei ying standing near by lan zhan, who almost smirked.

Oh, yes. Wei Wuxian was reccesive by nature. Lan wangji almost forgot about that.

"That doesn't mean I don't want any!" She exclaimed from inside.

After getting everybody's permission which included a pest of Jiang Wǎnyín to date wei ying, lan zhan couldn't be happier about the fact that wei ying was now his boyfriend.

But, there was one problem left.

Shortly, after wei ying's parents had passed away, the empire they had made with all their blood, sweat and tears had been turned into a charitable trust which donates millions of its money to the poor.

When, wei ying had turned eighteen years old it was time that he had received what had rightfully belonged to him.

Just because his parents had passed away long ago, did not mean that they had left their only son without a penny. They had left wei ying enough money and properties that the boy could live like a king for the rest of his life without worrying for a single day.

"I don't want it" Wei Ying retorted back to the man who had asked him to sign the papers to his parents' properties.

"What? Master wei you do not understand how hard it was for us to fight for what rightfully belongs to you"

"They think your dead, do you realise what we had to go through to get these?" The lawyer asked wei ying who had a blank look on his face.

"I don't want it. I don't want to claim any of their properties" Wei Ying deadpanned getting off the couch to go away from them.

"Can you atleast tell us why?" The eighteen year old stopped in his tracks and looked at them one last time before he walked away.

"Boring"

All the assets that had rightfully belonged to wei wuxian had been turned into charitable trusts, all the jewel's and antiques which once belonged to wei changze and cangse sanren had been auctioned off right in front of wei wuxian's eyes ,Just like he had wished to.

"Are you sure that you want to be here?" Lan Zhan asked holding wei ying's gloved hand gently.

"I wanna see, I asked for it. didn't I?" Lan Zhan nodded and sat next to wei ying at the auction which was held in the house where he once used to live.

"It's weird how they think I'm dead. I feel like a ghost sitting here watching them sell those things off" wei ying whispered looking at the auctioneer.

"Three million! And gone!"

"Let's go" wei ying got off with an uncomfortable look on his face and left.

After, the auction, it was weird when yu ziyuan saw her nephew smiling brightly, cheeks bloody red and words coming out slurry.

"Why are you smiling?" Jiang cheng asked his brother, whose whole face was red with a sly grin on his face.

"Cus, ..'m hammered!" Wei Ying exclaimed hugging his brother who had smelt the alcohol reeking off his body.

"T'was hard to see them sell those things away." Wei Ying slurred jumping into jiang cheng's arms, he looked at jiang yanli who looked at him with a worrisome gaze.

"Then why did you let them auction it off?" Jiang cheng asked throwing his brother over his shoulders.

"You seeee~ wanyin. Lan Zhan calls it closure!" Jiang cheng huffed out a laugh and walked upstairs.

"So I called a fucking closure!"

Even though it hurt to see wei ying drunk and in pain that day, jiang cheng very well knew that this was a much needed closure.

"A closure"

Wei Ying slurred out one last time before he threw up all over his aunt's expensive carpet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 12.4K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...
44K 1.9K 25
Lan WangJi's beautiful laugh echoed throughout the gusu forest, tinkling like bells. Wei WuXian watched, happy, but no...something was wrong. The su...
5.9K 413 10
what is love ? What is heart break ? What is sacrifice? what is regret? what is duty ? people will give various answers to these questions but to Lan...
145K 9.2K 48
"Wangji... Rule 2982-" Lan Wangji stiffens. "-you know you can't be with him. It's been many moons for you two now, so I can predict you'll feel...