Shoto's Twin Sister

By Glitter_Crazy

NOT AN X READER AND NOT INCEST Might be a bit of an OC x Katsuki Make sure to check out the Scenarios book I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Eimi Todoroki
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Clarification Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 37

1.6K 75 72
By Glitter_Crazy

Eimi's POV

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month." Dadzawa said as he stood at the front of the class.

"Does that mean..?" Denki started but was cut off by Dadzawa, who had a bored look on his face.

"You'll be training while camping in the woods." He said and the whole class jumped up. Denki and Kiri yelled that they knew it while I leaned over at nudged Ura.

"I bet you can't beat me in a swim race." I said with a smirk.

"Oh you're on." She replied back and we pinkie-promised we would race.

"A big sleepover!" Mina exclaimed while jumping out of her seat and pumping her fist in the air.

"Baths!" Mineta added.

"Fireworks." Tsu said thoughtfully while holding her finger at her chin.

"Springs!" Mineta said, not listening to anyone else's thoughts.

"And s'mores!" Tenya added.

"Skinny dipping!" Mineta finally said his true motives and me and Ura looked at him with a dirty look.

"We've been training in cities, so these will be very different conditions for most of us." Momo voiced her expert opinion on the matter and I couldn't help but thinking about what she said.

"No matter what the environment, we must always remain vigilant. Yes, very wise." Tokoyami added to Momo's statement and I stifled a laugh at his serious demeanor. Toru then hoped over to where Ojiro and Shoji were standing at and said how excited she was about hanging out with everyone this summer. But then Dadzawa activated his quirk and got us all to sit down.

"However. Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester ends... " He trailed off to leave some suspense. "...will have summer school."

My eyes widened as I started to panic due to my math not being that good.

"Everyone, do your best!" Denki and Kiri both exclaimed while turning in their seats. I heard Katsuki say this was stupid from the front of the room and Mineta added that we girls better pass. I gave him the stink eye, as he was gross and also putting his hand on Izuku's shoulder. He soon saw my gaze and put his hand back on his desk. I nodded and looked away from him and back at Dadzawa.

He started to write on the board and tell us what we were doing today. Class went by in a breeze and the class bell rang.

"All right. That's it for class today." Dadzawa said while fixing a stack of papers in his hands.

"There's only a week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about." Dadzawa explained as he walked to the door. He looked back at us before he left and shut the door. "Good luck." and with that, he left.

"I've barely even taking notes this semester!" Denki and Mina called out in a panic. Though Denki looked more worried than Mina was because her smile was hiding the inner panic. Everyone went around either complaining or cheering the others on. I remembered I got 6th place in the midterms. Right behind Shoto.

"It's hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto's voice caught in my ear and I jumped up, adding onto what he said.

"Yeah, and if you do. It's not hard to catch up if you have some help!"

Shoto looked at me and nodded before Denki fell over and gripped the material of his shirt that was around his heart.

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" He complained while looking like he was beaten down to the ground.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, if you'd like." Momo offered to them. I only praised her as she got first in the midterms. If you were to just go by the girl's scores in the midterms, I was the second best. The top five went like: Momo, Tenya, Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto. Then me, but I was still separated from her by four people.

"You're the best, Yaomomo!" Mina and Denki called out while holding their hands together over their chests in glee. Momo's aura then just changed as she looked down and sulked while mumbling a bit.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical, though."

Shoto looked over at her a bit and I jumped out of my chair and went over to her. I reached over and gave her a tight squeeze.

"I'm sure you could still give pointers about how they could use their quirks!" I encouraged her and she looked at me with a small smile before looking back down.

"Thank you, Eimi." She replied and I jumped up.

"Of course!"

"I've been studying, but.. could you help me out, too?" Kyoka asked and I looked up at her. She was after me in the midterms, though one person was in front of her, she was 8th. "I'm having troubles understanding quadratic functions."

I looked at her while she held her notebook and I panicked.

"I suck at those too! I'm gonna die!" I sank to the floor and whined. A couple of other people asked Momo for help and boosted her confidence little by little. She then stated that there was going to be a study session at her house over the weekend. I was thinking about joining until I looked back over at Katsuki, who happened have a Kirishima standing beside him.

"Maybe I should study with her..." Kiri trailed off beside him and Katsuki started fuming.

"You think I don't know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" He snarled and Kiri laughed.

"I'm counting on it."

I quickly got up and ran over to him. I grabbed his hand and held it at my chin.

"Can you help me too, Suki?" I pleaded. "You've already helped me with my midterms, you're the only reason I got 6th! Pleaseeeeeee." I whined and he turned a bright red before setting off little sparks in his hand that made me let go.

"You'd just get dumber if you studied with anyone else!" He barked at me and I smiled a huge smile and jumped on him, hugging his neck.

"Thank you Suki!" I exclaimed as he started to set off more explosions. I felt someones arms reached under my armpits and lightly pull me off of Katsuki's shoulders and I leaned my head back to look up at them.

"Thank's Kiri! I probably would've died if you didn't pull me off." I smiled and he put me back on the ground.

"It's the manly thing to do!" He exclaimed while bumping his fist to his chest. I felt Katsuki's intense stare through my back and I melted over to Shoto with a scared face. He looked at me questioningly but then made a 'O' with his mouth as he looked over to Katsuki.

Katsuki was still staring at me as I hid behind Shoto and stuck my tongue at him. His palms blew up and I screamed.

"Run for your lives!" I yelled as I ran out the door, only to be followed by Katsuki who was fuming.

Izuku's POV

After we all watched what has turned out to be a normal turn of events, and by that I mean watching Eimi run out the door followed by an angry Kacchan, we all sat down at the lunch table and started eating.

"I'm kinda worried about the practical." I said while putting my hands together in thanks. Iida looked over to me, his hands together as well.

"Hard to believe they'd give us anything too crazy." He said and Eimi huffed in exhaustion while falling into a chair beside Uraraka and placing her tray on the table.

"God I sure hope they don't, or else I'm doomed." She complained as Uraraka rubbed her back slightly.

"The written will all be on stuff we learnt in class, so I will at least be able to do those questions." I went on to say and I saw others nod their heads in agreement.

"Do you really think it's going to be that simple?" Uraraka nervously called out and I looked up in thought.

"It's driving me nuts. I just wanna know what they'll have us doing." I said as others focused on their food.

"It's a comprehensive test of all that we learned this year." Hagakure said while holding up some food. Which is still a little bit weird to me, considering we can't see her hands.

"Yeah, that's all we were able to get out of Mr. Aizawa as well." Asui added while pulling off a piece of her bread.

"Okay, so it will cover combat training and rescue training." Uraraka trailed off while holding her bowl of rice.

"Don't forget basic training!" Eimi added.

"Oh yeah, that too." Uraraka thanked Eimi for the reminder.

"We can't only study, we have to keep in great shape as well-- Agh!" I got cut off by someone's elbow hitting the back of my head.

"Oh, sorry. Your head's so big it's hard to miss." A blonde headed boy said once I looked up at him.

"You can't just do that!" Eimi called out in anger and Uraraka had to hold her down.

"You're from class 1-B. Uh, Monoma, right?" I asked the boy behind me. "That really hurt--"

"I heard you guys stumbled across the Hero Killer." He said and I stopped complaining, it seemed that his words also got Iida's attention as well.

"Just like in the sports festival, Class 1-A isn't happy unless their the center of attention. But you do realize you're not in the spotlight because people think you're good heroes, right? It's just that you keep getting into so much trouble. Here's food for thought: Someday the rest of us will get caught up in your mess, and then we'll all become unwitting victims as well. What kind of horrible villains will you bring down upon us?"

"Oh, I'm gonna rip you a new one!" Eimi growled and tried to get up when Kendo came and hit Monoma on the head.

"That's not funny, Monoma. You heard what happened to Todo and Iida. Chill out!" She said while leaning down and soon standing back up.

"Kendo!" Iida called out.

"I apologize for him. I'm pretty sure there's a hole where his heart should be." She apologized on his behalf and I looked down to see Kendo holding Monoma by the back of his shirt. I think he's out!

"So, I was listening. I know you're all worried about what's going to be on the big final practical. I heard it's gonna be combat against robots, like the entrance exam." Kendo said while holding her hand on her head.

"Wait, really?" Eimi asked while slamming her hands on the table.

"How do you know that?" I exclaimed and Kendo laughed a bit.

"One of my friends that are a few grades up, told me. I know, cheating. But, oh well." She said while placing her thumb against her chest. I quickly looked down and found my hand sitting over my mouth.

"No, I don't think so. I sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. I definitely should have found an upperclassmen to ask. Darn it, why didn't I think about that before?" I trailed off into my own little world, thinking of all the possibilities of the test and how the teachers were wanting to challenge us.

"They're not the idiots!" Kendo exclaimed. I looked back and away from my thinking to see her dragging Monoma away while also holding his lunch tray. She's like their class's big sister, isn't she?

Eimi's POV

Let's just say that Mina and Denki were more than excited once we got back to class with the news about the practical. Shoji pointed it out that they couldn't control their quirks very well, and they only responded with 'that's why we don't have to hold back with the robots!'.

I mean, good point, but that's not how they should go about it. They should learn to control their quirks rather than rely on the chance that they don't have to fight real people.

"It shouldn't matter that it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" Katsuki spoke out with his normal 'I hate everything and everyone' voice and I sighed. Here we go again...

"Hey, who are you calling a moron!?" Denki retaliated and I only prayed for his safety.

"Shut up! You need to learn how to control your quirk! Ya got it?" He yelled at the two as I watched them cower in fear. He then looked away from our 'class morons' and straight at Izuku.

"Hey! Deku!" He barked out and I stepped closer to Izuku, in hopes that maybe Katsuki wouldn't do something so rash if I were beside him.

"I don't know what's goin' on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now, and I want you to know-- it's seriously pissing me off." He confessed while staring him down. Ura walked over with a worried face.

"Uh oh. He must mean when Deku was flying around like him the other day." She kinda whispered and I nodded.

"Most likely." I replied and we continued to watch what would happen, hoping that a fight wouldn't break out.

"I won't have another half-assed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals-- New rankings." Katsuki pointed his finger towards Izuku.

"Where is he going with this?" Ura asked me and I sighed, knowing the answer.

"I think it's pretty obvious..." I trailed off and listened to what Katsuki had to say.

"So we'll all know exactly where we're standing! I'll show you how much better I am!"

Knew it.

He turned around and looked over to where Shoto was standing.

"And Todoroki. I'll kill you, too." He declared and stormed out the door. He slammed it shut and the class was silent.

"It's been a while since I've seen him that riled up." Kiri stated while rubbing his hand on the back of his head. I looked over at him then back at the door.

"Think it's impatience? Or Hatred?" Tokoyami asked and I grabbed my bag off my chair.

"I'd best go after him. I am staying with him right now, so I don't want to get blown up by making him wait longer than he has too." I said to Ura and she nodded in understanding. I quickly ran out the door and looked side to side until I found him stomping down the hall.

"Katsuki!" I called out to him, hoping that he would stop and maybe listen to me.

Aizawa's POV

I stood quietly around the corner by my classroom. I was hearing what was going on, and that Bakugo was calling Midoriya out, and then also a little bit of Shoto. He soon barged out of the door and slammed it shut and stormed down the hall in the opposite direction of where I was standing.

I held up my clip board and looked at the sheet of paper with all my students names on them, and what their personalities are like. Also some of their relationships with the other students.

Bakugo... You're getting worse than I thought.

I was about to write something down when I heard the door open and lightly close. I then heard the sound of foot steps running away from my direction and soon heard a voice call out.

"Katsuki!" I heard Eimi's voice call after him.

"Whadda want?!" He snarled back at her and I shook my head.

"Why are you so rude to Izuku? You guys were also childhood friends, right? Are you going to declare war on me too?" She said and my eyebrow perked up a bit.

"No! You're different." He barked and I heard a little gasp of surprise before it turned into a confused hum.

"But, you challenged Shoto, and we're related... same quirk too..." She muttered and Bakugo seemed to have stopped walking since I heard no more foot steps.

"That damn bastard held back on me! He better not for this shit, I want to know that I'm better than him and that damn Deku." He said in what seemed almost like a kind of angry, pout-y tone.

"You know you don't always have to be better than everybody else, right?" Eimi put out there and the hallway was silent. Before Bakugo was able to to even respond, Eimi spoke up again.

"Because frankly, the way you are acting is childish. I love you, I truly do, but you need to calm down. I know how much potential you have and that you'll be one of the best heroes out there, but it seems that I'm a bit better than you right now. Considering how sweet you were when you were younger, you have honestly surprised me quite a bit. So, if you want to challenge somebody, it should be me." She said and I was honestly shocked.

The small girl that was crying while her brother told the story of why she was wearing a wig for most of her life, the same small girl that was recently injured and almost died due to a villain attack, was telling off non other than Katsuki Bakugo. The most feared child in the class, and it seemed like she didn't have any room for laying it down softly for him.

"Now let's go home. Auntie said we're helping her with dinner so we need to start preparing the meat."

I heard a grumble and soon two pairs of foot steps walking down the hall. Did Bakugo really not explode her?

I looked down at my clip board and wrote something down. Now I know what to do with the odd number of students I have.

A/N. Oooooooooo, what's Dadzawa's idea? What's he gonna do? Well, I'll tell you... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AHAHAHAHA. Sorry that was obnoxious, hope you liked this chapter!

Written: December 22, 2020

Edit: HAPPY NEW YEAR 🥳
I hope this year is better, I also may or may not have ordered a Tomioka costume on Amazon with my Christmas money... I'm not crazy, you are!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
208K 7.4K 41
Y/N Kayama inherited the quirk of sparks within her blood when she was young. As simple as the name of the quirk sounded, its depth left young Y/N in...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
162K 4K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...