OMNISCIENT

Oleh kemrez

♧ COMPLETED ▪︎ Chapter Count: 39 + Epilogues From an omniscient view, we follow Sam'Riyah Parker, the best ba... Lebih Banyak

▪︎ PREFACE ▪︎
Omniscient 1 ◇
Omniscient 2 ◇
Omniscient 3 ◇
Omniscient 4 ◇
Her.
Omniscient 5 ◇
Omniscient 6 ◇
Omniscient 7 ◇
Omniscient 8 ◇
Omniscient 9 ◇
Omniscient 10 ◇
Omniscient 11 ◇
Omniscient 12 ◇
Omniscient 13 ◇
Omniscient 14 ◇
Omniscient 15 ◇
Omniscient 16 ♡
Omniscient 17 ♡
Omniscient 18 ♡
Omniscient 19 ♡
Omniscient 20 ♡
Omniscient 21 ♡
Omniscient 22 ♡
Omniscient 23 ♡
Omniscient 24 ♡
Omniscient 25 ♡
Omniscient 26 ♡
Omniscient 27 ♡
Omniscient 28 ♡
Omniscient 29 ♡
Omniscient 30 ♤
Omniscient 31 ♤
Omniscient 32 ♤
Omniscient 33 ♤
Omniscient 34 ♤
Omniscient 35 ♤
Omniscient 36 ♤
Omniscient 37 ♤
Omniscient 39 ♤
♧ Epilogue I ♧
♧ Epilogue II ♧
♧ Epilogue III ♧

Omniscient 38 ♤

136 7 1
Oleh kemrez

Chapter 38- Heartattack Part I

   "Mom, please tell me that you didn't make this situation worse than how it already is." Jeremiah sat down. His back was still in pain from the accident and he should be resting.

"It's the lack of faith in me." Janet shook her head.

"You haven't really put yourself in a position for much faith in you. If you haven't realized I'm trying to get back my woman, I don't need anything else pushing her further from me." Jeremiah expressed.

Janet got some water for her son.

"Anyway, I did my part and I mended things with her. I did give you my word that I was going to make things better. I'm out of the way now, you're welcome," Janet cleared.

Jeremiah smiled at his mother. She wasn't so bad after all.

"Thanks Mom. I'm sorry. Is she okay? She won't let me even talk to her and I don't know what is going on with her..." Jeremiah sighed.

His emotions have been a wreck ever since and the crash didn't help his case. He was in constant pain, physically and emotionally.

"She is okay but baby, she is tired. She cannot deal with the constant drama in her life, that you being in her life caused by the way. My advice is if you are going to speak to her, let that conversation be one where things are laid out and before you talk to her, erase the drama, whatever it is that you know may root up a problem." Janet advised her son.

"I'll try Ma. I just hope she still loves me enough to take me back. She has been so cold and last time I told her I love her, she didn't say it back. I'm not used to it."

Janet saw how her son's eyes glistened and she couldn't believe her eyes. He was really in love. Sam got his ass.

"Hey, hey." She embraced him, "She still loves you and she isn't going to just leave you. Come to her right and prove yourself to her, even if it is to start over with her. Trust me baby. If she doesn't take you back, I'll hunt her down until she does."

Jeremiah laughed. He has to get this right.

Janet's phone rang and she answered it. It was Sam on the other end.

"Yes, Juhaun's at home. No I'm not there, I'm at Jeremiah's.... Nick will let you in, that boy loves you too much." Jeremiah heard his mom talk and as soon as that last statement let him know who she was talking to.

Never would he ever imagine that Sam would be calling his mother and not him.

---

Sam pulled up at Janet's house. She called Nick prior, so he was by the door waiting on her. Yes, Nick was upset. She knew she made an ill decision because she was able to get Nick upset but she was able to speak to him, unlike Juhaun.

She greeted Nick and made her way to Juhaun's room. She opened the door.

"Nick, I swear if you come in here with some bullsh't, I'm going to break your neck...." Juhaun snapped without looking up from his phone.

"It's me. Hey." Sam revealed.

Juhaun smacked his lips and turned his back.

"Come on J... don't be like this."

That had Juhaun sitting all the way up and out of the bed.

"I shouldn't be like th- I dont even want this conversation. Get the f'k out of my room." Juhaun pointed to the door, hovering over Sam.

"No, I'm speaking to you." She stood her ground.

"You're not speaking to me. You haven't been, this whole damn time. I'm not going to play this game with you. I can't be on the bad end of the stick all the time when you get into some sh't with Jeremiah. You aren't in a f'kn relationship with me." Juhaun let out.

"Can you really blame me this time?"

"Um... yes. What the f'k did you plan to come here with? I don't even know what is going on between you and Jeremiah. Yes it's bad but I am not Jeremiah, Nick is not Jeremiah and Riley is not Jeremiah. You cannot constantly put us to the side, when Jeremiah f'ks up Riy! You don't create bonds with people and just leave them."

"I know Juhaun! F'k! I'm sorry, okay. I thought it was best. I was just tired of your brother's sh't and I needed to forget about him. You guys all remind me of him. I see you guys and all I can think about is Jeremiah. I didn't want that, not with the headspace I was in. I know I shouldn't have placed you of all persons too in that position, especially since I really needed you." Sam tried to explain to Juhaun.

Juhaun walked away from her and went to sit back on his bed. Sam sat beside him.

"I promise I won't do it again. I'll deal with this sh't another way. I promise." She bumped his shoulder.

Juhaun showed a small smile.

"You're so lucky I love your ugly ass." Sam was relieved to hear that.

"I love you too." She hugged him from the side.

"So, tell me what is really going on..."

Sam went over everything to this point with Juhaun, which caused more waterworks.

"I'm sorry for crying. That's all I've been doing lately."

"It's okay. Everything is just overwhelming. Are you really think of actually letting him go though?"

"To be honest with you. I don't know what the f'k I'm thinking. I love him but my life has been a mess ever f'kn since we linked. It hurts so f'kn bad to try and let him go. How did I fall so in love with him? I don't know but it hurts to try and stop it." Sam said honestly.

"Then don't try to stop it Sam. I'm sure it can be worked out," Juhaun said.

"I know but I'm not going back to him. If he really wants this, he'll figure it out. If not, I'm not going to push it. We need to set things straight and start over."

"This is what Trey Songz sung about in Heartattack," Juhaun said causing Sam to laugh.

"I'm going to listen that and cry in my shower later..." Sam let out with a chuckle.

---

Jeremiah sat in his car, waiting on Leah to show up.

"Jer?" Leah called confused.

He got out of his car and walked up to her.

"Yeah... hey. How are you?"

"I'm good. Why are you here?" she asked.

He stared at her for a while. He felt nothing.

"I just came to see how you were doing and to leave everything on a good note." He said.

He really just came to see how he really felt. It bothered him how much he just let that he loved her slip from him and he knew that it hurt Sam.

"Oh. Um, Jeremiah, we are good. Trust me. I was holding onto you because I felt guilty. I fell out of love with you a long time ago and I was forcing it because of the situation. That's why I was so angry and angry at you too for still loving me. Our relationship was driving on your love. After I told you what I have been keeping from you, killing our child... I felt relieved. Everything may have not been ideal but I'm honestly glad it worked out the way it did. I'm free and you are too, plus from what I see you're in real love with Sam..." Leah said. 

"Wow. I never expected this. I'm sorry you had to feel that way and that you lived in that guilt and felt as if you couldn't talk to me." Jeremiah let out.

"Don't apologize to me. You were great and always trying because I knew you felt something was wrong. Thank you... for not giving up on me. I'm sorry for dragging you through all my mess, causing your life to be a mess and if I could apologize to Sam too I would. When she came, I knew she would have an impact on you and that meant that the reality of everything would set in. I didn't mean to be a whole bitch to her. She's genuinely a great person and I'm so sorry for making her so miserable in my presence." Leah apologized.

Jeremiah smiled. He was relieved to say the least.

"I'll let her know. Thank you for this."

"Yes, no problem. Also, I'm rooting for you and Sam, you deserved to be loved the way you love. Gosh, can I hug you?"

Jeremiah walked in her embrace and engaged in a final hug.

---

"Girl, this picture isn't lying. They were all hugged up. Isn't that him?" London zoomed the picture on her phone for Sam to see.

Sam didn't know London lived so close to Leah and she also didn't know that this was how her night was going to end.

"Wow. I-..." She was speechless.

She knew that she had been cold towards him but to go back to Leah? She wouldn't believe it. She tried not to think of him slipping that he loved her. Jeremiah was not that man. London just needed to go.

"Girl... leave him alone. I can't believe he would be wrapped up with some other woman while you guys are still together..."

Sam tried to hold back her tears.

"We are not together London. I broke up with him remember. I- I need time to myself. Thank you for looking out girl, I'll call you." She got up, indicating to London to leave.

"Anytime girl. I'm here for you." Just as London walked out, Jeremiah was coming up.

"Look who the cat dragged in. You sure you want me to leave girl?" London sized up Jeremiah.

Jeremiah was confused. He didn't know this woman and why did Sam look so upset? What did he do now?

"You can go London." London walked away and into her car.

"I'm sorry. I'm confused, who is that?" Jeremiah spoke up.

"Leah, Jeremiah? Out of every f'kn person to run to, Leah?!" Sam snapped.

~ KemrezM💋💄

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2K 0 43
Four years... She's been alone... Lies... Lost... Alone...
15.8K 1.4K 8
Peep in to know.
793K 34.2K 52
Oliver Brennan is happy and content. Living with his boyfriend of two and a half year, working at a night club as a bartender while attending classes...