A Father A new Life Start- Bo...

By Sebastain500

Book 1 of A Father A New Life Start Harry is found bruised and battered by one Severus Tobias Snape when he w... More

About the Author!!!
1. The Truth
2. A New Beginning
3. A Home
4.1 Severus' POV part 1
4.2 Severus' POV part 2
4.3 Severus' POV last part
5. Morning Afterwards
6. Gringotts and the adoption
7. Godparents?!
8. Potter-Snape-Malfoy
9. Get Over It
Certificates
10. The Talk
11. The Restort
12. Snake Den
13. Slytherin's New Day
14. Conflicts
15. Another Conflict, Albus intervenes
16. Bullying
17. Outing and Bad News
OTIZ!!!
18.1 Christmas part 1
18.2 Christmas part 2
19. HOWLER
20. 😭Setback😭
21. Found Out
22. This means War!!!
23. Prank War!
24. Dinner and fun with Ron
25. Fun with Hermione
26. Fun with Ginny
27. Albus......... The Paddy!
28. Easter Holidays
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures Part 1
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures part 2
Their Souvenir's
Author's Note
29. Interfering Yet Again
30. Beginning of Summer
31. Gringotts Again
Blood Adoption Results
32. Cleansing and Blood Adoption
33. The Ministry
60K
34. Encounting the Dursley's
35. Another Breakdown and a Human Form?
36. Six year old Human Otiz
37.1 Fun Little Family Outing Part 1
Bit of Fun!!
37.2 Fun Little Family Outing part 2
38. Dinner with the Malfoy's
39. The Wolfie and a Small Human
40. Interfering Once Again
About Otiz
100k
He's finally here!!
41. Encounter
42. What in Merlin's name??!!
43. Otiz and Flitwick
44. More trouble
45. Court HSSSAD-264726
46. Cast Out
47. New Headmaster
48. Tommy Explains
49. Hogsmeade
Interlude..... Ron's New Family
Interlude 2
50. And He's Out Of Here
51. "Quirky" meets "Annoying"
Day in the Life of Maxwell Ronald Anderson
52. Annoyed
What Happened to Ginny?!
53. Fighting with Tom
WOW
Voting
54. Tyrant
55. Hermione's Isolation
RESULTS ARE IN
56. Plans for Hogsmeade visit
57. She's out?!
A/N I'm Feeling Down
58. Wolf and Grimm
200k GAME
WINNER
59. Bad Books with Severus
PNES
60. A Date?.... and Forgiveness
61. Date..... and New Friend?
Sorry
63. Try to make friends
64. New Meetings Old Friends
65. A Change.... end of book 1

62. Transformations?!

2.4K 75 14
By Sebastain500

@IsidoraCox they asked about this so this chapter is dedicated to them and thank you for reminding me that I hadn't mentioned it before. I would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, lets all hope that its better than last year, here's hoping people.

.....................

Harry was sitting at the Slytherin table with his friends and one highly amused human Otiz, he had been playing and had pranked the twins, they now sported Slytherin green hair and a match of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff robes, no where was there Gryffindor, everyone knew it was him but said nothing as they were all laughing including Percy.

Hermione wasn't happy about it and stood up and started complaining about how they should follow school rules.

"Wasn't us..."

"...we had nothing..."

"...to do..."

"...with this" the twins finished as they piled on some more eggs to their plate, making her huff in annoyance at them, they got away with way to much as it was.

"Just wait until I tell the headmaster about this you two will be sorry, if not I'll tell your mother" she said as she got up and walked out of the hall.

Everyone in the hall looked as she left not saying a thing, it was a completely harmless prank s no one would really get told off, Otiz on the other hand fell off his seat laughing everyone ignored him and carried on eating.

"Hadrian come on you have to eat something" said Draco for the fifth time since they had sat down but he was just pushing his food around the late that Draco had filled for him with his favourite breakfast foods including pumpkin juice that he had only a sip of.

"Dray I'm just not hungry that's all" said Harry to him as he got up and started to leave, making Otiz follow him.

Severus and Tom looked at each other knowing something was up with the boy and they knew he would come to them, mostly Severus if anything was truly the matter.

"Pomona can you keep an eye on Hadrian for me please, I know he has a double with you next" asked Severus to the woman further down the table who nodded and smiled at him.

"I'll make sure Severus don't worry so much, he might just be coming down with something, but I will keep an eye on him".

............................

In the greenhouse they were working on the Valerian plant and what it could be used for most of the students made an 'yum' when they learned it could be used for Treacle Fudge but not Harry, they all knew he loved treacle tart but the mention of the fudge made him feel really sick to his stomach.

"Mr. Snape, are you feeling quite alright? you have gone awfully pale" said Pomona to him not seconds later he had passed out, Otiz grabbing him before he fell completely to the ground.

Everyone cried his name as he fell.

"Mr. Malfoy, Otiz take Mr. Snape to the infirmary right away" said Pomona as she cast a Patronus to Severus to tell him what had happened.

On the way there Harry started to heat up, hotter and hotter and then he just bursts into flames, Otiz did the only thing he could think off really, he dropped Harry onto the floor.

Once the flames had died down there now stood a very colourful phoenix who trilled up at them, making Otiz sigh as he picked him up in both hands.

"Oh for crying out loud I didn't mean to drop you Hads really I didn't" said Otiz to the phoenix in his hands which looked to be pouting if a phoenix could pout that is.

"That's Hadrian?" asked an astonished  Draco

"It is Hadrian and it looks like he has started is Animagus transformations, I could smell that he was going to start them, he is a natural Animagus after all, he has three in total didn't you read his report form the Goblins?" he asked as they walked into the infirmary.

"I did after a week, my parents showed me and I felt horrible at what I put him through, I really did" pouted Draco and Otiz put the phoenix on the bed.

Poppy came bustling over to see what was wrong and upon seeing Otiz she knew it only had to be Harry in the bed but when she noticed that he wasn't there but a phoenix was.

"Oh hello Fawkes what are you doing her?" she was very confused by it.

"Poppy its Hadrian, Fawkes is a fire phoenix and this one is a rainbow phoenix and its Hadrian it looks likes he has tapped into his Anim..." he was cut off when the doors banged open to reveal an out of breath Severus Snape and one Tom Sötétség aka Tom Riddle.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! WHERE'S HADRIAN?" they both shouted only for the phoenix to trill angrily at them kindly asking the to 'shut the hell up'.

"Who's the phoenix?" asked Tom as he sat down on the bed to pet said bird.

"Hadrian" said both boys, making both men jump not realising they were there.

"What that's my son?" said Severus only for the bird to start to wither in pain and soon the bed was creaking under the new weight of it all, Tom was thankful that he had got up in time before he was crushed.

"Ok now what is he?" asked Draco holding onto the now animal Otiz for protection, he had never seen an animal like this.

"Don't look into his eyes he's now a basilisk a young one but can still skill if looked right into them, Hadrian can you close your inner eye lid for me please it will help not to kill anyone" said Tom making sure not to look at him.

Everyone heard hissing and then Tom laughing.

"Ok everyone we can look he's closed his inner eye lids we are fine to look at him" said Tom going to check everything of the now basilisk Harry.

"He's fine just slightly confused as to why it's happening but he perfectly ok so don't worry too much" said Tom placing his hand on Harry, feeling the warmth coming off him.

"So he's a double Animagus which is rare in it's own" said Poppy trying to check him over slowly but du to being a Medi witch and not knowing hat she should be looking for in an animal she wasn't much help.

"He looks fine from what I can tell but Hagrid would be better at this than me, mind you Tom is better at the basilisk front" and she smiled "we will have to wait until he's changed back before I can run any tests" and she pottered off back into her office to wait.

During the rest of the day Otiz stayed by this side not leaving, he had asked an House Elf for some food as he didn't to leave just in case something happened to Hadrian while he wasn't there.

Harry has changed back and forth from phoenix to basilisk again and again, it seemed that his magic was starting to settle by the end of the day near curfew he transformed once again this time he was a combination of the two which made Otiz growl at being frighten away making the other three in the room jumps as well at the sound.

Harry was curled around himself like a cat lightly snoring not at all noticing he had yet again changed form.

"His magic has completely settled now, he's not making things fly around like he has all day long" said Poppy coming to look at her patient.

"It looks like a cross between a basilisk and a phoenix, he should be able to change back now" said Tom and he stroked Harry's head slowly waking him up.

When he was fully awake he changed back completely and Poppy went to work to see if he was ok.

"You Mr. Snape are lucky that your Animagus forms didn't hurt you, you have a clean bill of health, before you can leave which will be tomorrow so I can observe you, you need something to eat and drink".

"Ok then" he yawns and starts to eat when the food appeared is favourite of shepherds pie with a green salad and for pudding treacle tart and pumpkin juice, he ate the whole lot even asking for seconds on the shepherds pie, he soon settled back into sleep.

Otiz curled around him and was soon asleep, Poppy kicked out the two adults and Draco stating that the poor boy needed rest and that he would be back in time for breakfast the following morning. 

........................................................

Head back to his results to know what he looks like again as the laptop I'm working on isn't letting me upload

Nahuatl or Nath, meaning  Fire Serpent- phoenix and basalisk

Ashkenaz or Naz meaning A Fire that Spreads- rainbow phoenix

Leviathan or Levi meaning Coiled, Twisted in Folds or Wreathed- basalisk 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
168K 5.5K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...
2.2M 60K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
3K 91 60
Hinny Through The Years, a series that were a roller coaster ride from the first (A Beginning), to trauma and love, (Furthermore) and finally a growt...