From Another Universe| d.m

By amortenttiaa

And in that moment I knew, In that moment , in those eyes, Our love was forever. More

 authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
end

Chapter 47

583 15 3
By amortenttiaa

Since Draco's confession last week , I was still in shock. Draco Malfoy , a death eater. That didn't sound right. He was 16 , there's no way this is happening.

Everything started to add up. Slughorn's party , him skipping class so often , his mood swings , his disappearances from dinner so frequently. I should've saw this coming.

I wasn't mad at Draco , I could never be. I knew Draco didn't want this anymore than I did.

I wasn't completely sure of what Draco was supposed to do as a death eater and I didn't think I wanted to know. I didn't want to see Draco as a death eater , he was so much more than that.

"Thank you," I smiled as Harry opened the door.

Harry , Sarah , Hermione , Ron , and I had decided to visit Hogsmade. Harry had suggested butter beers from The Three Broomstick's.

We adjusted in our seats , removing our coats , thankful we weren't still outside in the freezing cold. A waiter soon approached us kindly.

"Something to drink?" He asked.

"Three butter beers , and some ginger and lime please," Hermione nodded.

Suddenly my eyes connected with the familiar pair of Draco Malfoy's. He instantly looked away.

I assumed Harry had noticed him too , considering the two glared deeply at each other for a few seconds before Draco walked away , exiting the restaurant.

What was Draco doing here? I wondered if it had anything to do with him becoming a death eater or if it was just a coincidence bumping into him.

"Oh bloody hell," Ron groaned causing me to turn around. Ginny sat next to Dean Thomas. The two of them were flirting and by the looks of Ron's face it didn't look like he enjoyed the scene of his little sister on a date.

"Honestly Ron , they're only holding hands," Hermione joked.

The five of us looked back at the pair who were now kissing passionately.

"And snogging," Hermione added.

"I'd like to leave," Ron protested as he fidgeted uncomfortably in his chair.

"What?" Hermione laughed. "You can't be serious."

"That happens to be my sister!"

"So?" Hermione questioned. "What if she looked over here and saw you snogging with me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?"

Ron looked into Hermione's eyes blankly unable to find the correct words to say before he was interrupted by the familiar voice of Slughorn.

"Hey , hey my boy!" Slughorn chuckled approaching Harry.

"It's nice to see you sir!" Harry smiled.

"And you, and you."

"So what brings you here?" Harry continued.

"Oh! Three Broomsticks and I go way back further than I care to admit," Slughorn chuckled. "I can remember when it was one broomstick."

Slughorn chuckled again , maybe a little to hard as he proceeded to spill his drink onto Hermione who flinched slightly.

"All hands on deck granger," Slughorn joked as Hermione proceeded to clean up Slughorn's careless mess.

"Listen my boy," Slughorn continued to Harry. "In the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party. Select a student or two? Would you be game?"

"I'd consider it as an honor sir," Harry replied.

"You'd be welcome too Granger," Slughorn smiled.

"I'd be delighted sir," Hermione said sipping her butter beer.

"Splendid! Look for my owl!"

Harry flashed a bright smile up at Slughorn before Slughorn proceeded to walk away.

"What are you playing at?" Ron questioned to Harry who seated himself back into his seat.

"Dumbeldore's asked me to get to know him," Harry replied.

"Get to know him?"

"I don't know," Harry shrugged. "It must be important. If it wasn't , Dumbledore wouldn't ask."

Hermione sipped her butter beer as the silent , awkward tension grew around the five of us.

"You got a little bit," Ron said breaking the tension , gesturing where on Hermione's mouth her butter beer was.

Hermione turned around as she wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve quickly.

"Perhaps we should leave now," Hermione stated.

I nodded in agreement as the five of us got up from our seats , making our way over to the exit.

~

In order to return back to the castle , we had to walk through the crazy snow storm that was occurring outside. It felt almost had if I would freeze to death considering how cold it was.

"Harry?" Ron mumbled. "Did you hear what she was saying back at the pub about me and her?

Ron looked over concerned to Hermione still confused about Hermione's whole snogging comment.

"Ah!" Hermione sighed joyfully.

As I opened my mouth ready to let out a comment on how terrible the weather was a horrific scream was let out by Katie Bell , who was walking in the front of us with her friend.

She lay still on the ground , her books scattered everywhere with her friend Leanne, panicking in front of her.

"I warned her!" Leanne cried. "I warned her not to touch it!"

The horrific sight became even more horrific as Katie's body started to swerve back and forth on the ground before continuing to fly into the air as she then started to float.

Her hands and legs were pointed out , in a star position , as her head faced up to the sky with a sicking look glued onto her face , almost as she was possessed. Her mouth hung open wide as she let out silent screams , her hair floating in the wind. Katie than proceeded to flop onto the ground hardly.

"Don't get any closer!" Hagrid warned approaching the frightful scene.

"No , no , no," Hagrid continued picking up Katie who slumped down into his hands.

Harry walked over to where Katie's scattered books were as he reached down to pick them up.

"Do not touch that!" Hagrid yelled. "It's set for the rapids. Do you understand?"

Harry studied the scattered books noticing a necklace laid among the stack , I thought that was strange.

Hagrid soon motioned for us to follow him into the castle , directing us to where Professor McGonagle waited for us patiently.

"You sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered The Three Broomsticks?" Professor McGonagle questioned studying the necklace which according to her was cursed.

"Like I said , she left to go the bathroom , and when she came back she had the package," I over heard Leanne reply. "She said it was important that she deliver it."

"Did she say to who?" Professor McGonagle asked calmly.

"To Professor Dumbledore."

"Very well," Professor McGonagle sighed. "Thank you Leanne, you may go."

Leanne turned around before exiting the office as the five of us stood awkwardly.

"Why is it , when something happens , it is always you guys?" Professor McGonagle inquired.

"Believe me Professor," Ron groaned. "We've been asking ourselves the same question."

"Oh Severus!" Professor McGonagle beckoned causing the five of us to turn around.

Snape approached us. Professor McGonagle showed him the necklace. Snape calmly lifted it in the air , using his wand. He examined it carefully.

"What do you think?" Professor McGonagle whispered.

"I think Ms. Bell , is lucky to be alive," Snape sneered.

"She was cursed wasn't she?" Harry suggested. "I know Katie , off the quidditch pitch. She wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore , she wasn't doing it knowingly."

"Yes , she was cursed," Professor McGonagle concluded.

"It was Malfoy," Harry insisted.

My stomach dropped. I had a feeling Harry's theory was correct but Harry couldn't know that. Draco had specifically told me that no one was to know he was a death eater , and with Harry catching on to Draco's secret , this wasn't good for him.

"No," I protested. "It wasn't."

Hermione glared heavily towards Harry who looked pretty satisfied with what he had just said.

"That is a pretty serious accusation Potter," Professor McGonagle snapped.

"Indeed," Snape hissed turning around defensively. "Your evidence?"

"I just know," Harry stated proudly.

Hermione continued to death glare at Harry.

"You just know?" I scoffed.

"Once again your astonishing your gift Potter," Snape sided with me. "To be the chosen one."

I scoffed at Snape's remark. Harry Potter , the chosen one.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories," Professor McGonagle finished. "All of you."

We turned around and headed for the door. Harry on the other hand , stayed put staring into Snape's eyes. I tugged at Harry's arm. Harry looked at me before turning around following me to the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 241 42
You were leaning on the railing and you were admiring the sunset together. - 'Alli...', Draco said. -' Yeah Dray?' - 'I'm glad to have you.', he...
791 43 21
It hadn't taken Cedric long to find out that he could break hearts with just a smile. He had never had a real relationship--he just never had the tim...
35 0 12
Two twins ,who lived a normal life, started feeling a sense of nostalgia that brought them to commit a fatal act that will change their future foreve...