His?- (Louis Partridge friend...

By partridgeloll

You meet the guy who changes your life in your 4th year of Hogwarts. You are a slytherin with a lot of gryffi... More

-Chapter 1- Hogwarts
-Chapter 2- Sorting Hat
-Chatper 3- Welcome to Slytherin
-Chapter 4- Bet
-Chapter 5- Friends
-Chapter 6- Angelina
-Chapter 7- Astronomy tower
-Chapter 8- Future?
-Chapter 9- Yule Ball
Chapter 10- Hospital wing
-Chapter 11-Amortentia
-Chapter 12- Closet
-Chapter 13- Goblet of Fire
-Chapter 14- Bruised arm
-Chapter 15- Moaning Myrtle
-Chapter 16-Truth or dare
-Chapter 17- Task 2
-Chapter 18- Potions
-Chapter 19- Detention
-Chapter 20- Task 3...
-Chapter 21- Cedric
-Chapter 22- Last day
-Chapter 23- Nail polish
-Chapter 24- Forbidden forest
-Chapter 25- Make up
-Chapter 26- I won't tell lies
-Chapter 27- Vaillia perfume
-Chapter 28- Yesterday
-Chapter 29-Professor Trelawney
-Chapter 30- New rule
-Chapter 31- I'm gonna regret this
-Chapter 32- Black hair dye
-Chapter 33- It's just a kiss
-Chapter 34- Sorry
-Chapter 35- Train
-Chapter 36- Best friend
-Chapter 37- Inahler
-Chapter 38- Stupefy
-Chapter 39- Blue
-Chapter 40- Adrian
-Chapter 41- Cats
-Chapter 42- Headmaster
-Chapter 43- Just ignore it
-Chapter 44- Death eaters
-Chapter 45- Potion
-Chapter 46- Day before summer break
-Chapter 47- Tom Riddle
-Chapter 48- Issie and Millie
-Chapter 49- Kendall
-Chapter 50- Joke shop
-Chapter 51- Potion class
-Chapter 52- Overthink
-Chapter 53- I'm kidding
-Chapter 54- Train ride
-Chapter 55- Snow
-Chapter 56- Why would you
-Chapter 57- Brain freeze
-Chapter 58- Extremely powerful love potion
-Chapter 59- I hate to admit it but...
-Chapter 60- I love you
-Chapter 61- Prove it
-Chapter 62- Polyjuice potion
-Chapter 63- The wedding
-Chapter 64- Ministry of magic
-Chapter 65- Mary
-Chapter 67- Horcrux
-Chapter 68- Ring
-Chapter 69- Godric's hollow
-Chapter 70- Mr Lovegood
-Chapter 71- Malfoy manor
-Chapter 72- Mr Dumbledore
-Chapter 73- Neville
-Chapter 74- Dark Lord
-Chapter 75- Marry you
-Chapter 76- It all feels like it was just yesteday

-Chapter 66- Perfume

1.8K 52 16
By partridgeloll

Next morning...

"When did you wake up?"- I asked as I saw Louis just staring up while his arm was around me.

"An hour ago probably."- He said. "Does my arm bother you, I can move it."

"It's fine."- I laughed. "What a gentleman."

"Get up."- He said getting up. "We're going to sit outside."

"Why?"- I asked as he gave me his hand to stand up.

"Because we will wake everyone up."- He said. "I'm traumatized from Issie and Millie waking me up everyday about arguing who's going to wear purple shirt today."

I laughed as we went outside. We walked a little and sat on a big piece of wood. It was kind of cold outside, but not that cold like it was in the middle of the night today.

"I shouldn't bring you into this, I didn't know it would get this dangerous. I just wanted to help Harry because he has been my friend since I was like 10."- I said.

"Y'n I knew what I was doing. Harry is being chased by Voldemort his whole life, of course it will be dangerous. I have known Harry for like 3 years and I would gladly help him too. It's fine."- Louis said.

"Are Issie and Millie alright?"- I asked.

"They are, they moved somewhere away so they can be safe."- Louis said. "They actually wanted to come with me to see you, but mom and dad didn't let them."

"Well they saw me like on Christmas break."- I said.

"You don't wanna know the whole scene when Millie figured out we're dating."- Louis said smiling.

"Why didn't you tell them?"- I asked.

"Well I was supposed to, I just forgot they didn't know and then I started talking to Issie how Blaise reacted when he realized we're dating and then I told them by accident and then they wanted to see you like right now."- He said. "But they couldn't and then they threatened to me the whole day if I leave you or argue with you."

"Watch the second one."- I said.

"I'm trying my best."- He said rolling his eyes.

"Can't wait to see them."- I smiled sarcastically.

"I would get 200 questions per day, consider yourself lucky."- Louis said as we got up.

We continued talking and saw Harry, Hermione and Ron coming out of a tent with a necklace. They started throwing spells at it, but nothing worked. Me and Louis walked towards them while Harry was picking it up.

"You know that you won't be able to destroy a whole horcrux with a spell."- I said.

"Worth a try."- Harry said as he put necklace around his neck.

"What are you doing?"- Hermione asked.

"We have to keep it safe until we find a way to destroy it."- Harry said.

"Seems strange, mate."- Ron said. "Dumbledore sent you off to find all these horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?"

Harry didn't say anything, he just looked at Ron and walked away.

...

Me and Louis were just walking around while Hermione was picking leaves. Harry was sitting by the tent and listening to the radio. Radio would say the missing names of the children and even worse.

"What if he heard Fred's and George's name on it or Ginny's or-"- I said.

"Im sure they're fine."- Louis said. "They are all
smart Y'n, they will be just fine and we will see them at school again."

"Maybe we should listen to the radio too."- I said.

"Absolutely not, you will overthink too much. I'm sure they are all safe and that we will see them soon."- Louis said.

I turned around and saw Harry just zoned our staring into something and holding necklace.

"Come."- I said taking Louis's arm and walking towards Harry.

Harry shook his head as soon as he saw us too and he was heavily breathing.

"Harry you can't have that necklace on yourself."- Louis said.

"It's still happening isn't it?"- I asked.

"Yeah."- Harry said looking down.

"I thought it stopped."- Hermione said coming towards us. "You can't keep letting him in Harry."

"You-know-who has found Gregorovich."- Harry said.

"Wand maker?"- Louis asked.

"He w-wants something, that gregorivitch used to have, but I don't know what. But he w-wants it desperately. I mean, it's as his life depends on it."- He said as he turned around to radio talking.

"Don't."- Hermione said. "It confronts him."

"It sets my teeth on edge. What's he expecting to hear, good news?"

"I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news."- Hermione said.

"How long before we can travel?"- Harry asked as me and Hermione looked away.

"I'm doing everything I can."- Hermione said.

"You're not doing enough!"- Harry said walking away.

"Harry she's trying."- I said.

"Take it off."- Hermione said getting up. "I said take it off, now!"

Harry took his necklace off and gave it to Hermione's hands.

"Better?"- She asked.

"Loads."- He said.

"We'll take it in turns, okay?"- Hermione said walking away.

"Sorry Y'n."- Harry said sitting in front of us again.

"It's fine Harry, you're dealing with a lot right now."- I said.

"Does "fine" means really fine?"- Harry asked Louis.

"Well yes mostly, but yes."- Louis said.

"It does shut up."- I said hitting Louis's arm while Harry laughed.

Later that day...

I was sitting with Hermione in front of a tent watching fire. Ron, Harry and Louis were inside of a tent. We were talking quietly until we hear a wood crack. Hermione immediately got up.

"Hermione wait."- I said taking her hand.

"Y'n we need to go check."- Hermione said.

"It could be dangerous."- I said.

"I know."- She said. "Coming?"

I got up and we walked towards and noises were louder. We were not far from tent looking at the trees. I was opposite of Hermione and I saw someone walk up to us. Hermione and me immediately stopped breathing and talking while they walked past us.

"What's that?"- Man asked as he stopped and walked in front of Hermione while I was behind him. "That smell."

He was standing in front of Hermione and turned to me. I saw Louis and Harry get out of the tent while they looked at us. Man was standing in front of me while I tried not to make any noise. Quickly after one of them started talking and he moved away from me and Hermione. They walked away and Louis and Harry came towards us.

"Snatchers."- Harry said as he came behind Hermione and Louis came behind me. "Good to know your enchantments work."

"He smelled our perfume."- I said as they turned around to me while Louis's hands were on my shoulders.

"We'll go on foot."- Harry said as him and Hermione were walking towards tent.

"Y'n."- Louis said turning around. "As much as I love your vanilla perfume never wear any anymore."

I just smiled and looked over to Hermione and Harry while Ron was standing there watching them.

"Seriously."- Louis said putting his hands on my shoulders to get my attention.

"Okay, okay."- I said.

"Are you alright?"- He asked.

"They didn't even touch me."- I said.

"Still."- He said as I looked to his eyes. "My eyes are-"

"Brown I know, I know."- I said rolling my eyes. "Where am I even supposed to look at?"

"My lips maybe?"- He asked raising his eyebrow.

"We'll see about that."- I said moving his head with my hand and turning around.

"Don't turn your back on me."- He said turning me around as I avoided eye contact. "Avoiding eye contact?"

"Sorry can't look at your brown eyes."- I said looking up.

"Fair enough."- He said placing his hand on my chin and making me have an eye contact with him.

"Very stubborn of you Frank."- I said smiling.

"I take that as a compliment Anne."- He said as we made direct eye contact.

"Y'n, Louis! Come on we are going tomorrow, you can snog later!"- Hermione was yelling.

"Coming!"- I yelled as I turned around, but Louis's hand was still on my arm. "Do you need my arm for me to walk to you to the tent?"

"No I need your arm for this."- He said as he turned me around and pulled me directly inch away from him.

Our bodies were so close that we could've merge together. He quickly put his arm on my chin and pulled me closer, our lips met while my hands were pressed agains his upper chest. His soft, warm touch made my whole body warmer and more relaxed.

"You see, it was just a second."- He said moving his hands from my face.

"Not like the time when you were on potion."- I said.

"You could've pulled away."- He said as we started walking.

"Fine, I'll do it next time."- I said.

"You sure?"- He asked smirking.

"100%."- I said.

"We'll see about that."- He said.

"You could've pulled away that time I kissed you in the common room."- I said.

"I could've, but I didn't and you just admitted it was your fault you kissed me there."- He said as we were close to the tent.

"No I didn't-"- I said.

"Yes, yes you did."- He said as we entered the tent.

"What were you two discussing who's fault was what 2 years ago?"- Hermione asked.

"Pretty much."- I said as I took my blanket
from Ron while Louis asked.

"You guys rest, we are walking for several days tomorrow."- Harry said.

"Great."- Louis said as he laid down.

"Poor you."- I said.

"Good night."- Ron said getting all the lights off.

"Miss not sleeping next to me?"- Louis said in the middle of the night.

"Get your ego down Partridge."- I said.

It's 4 am right here now and I really need some sleep, I'm updating tomorrow and you guys be safe and have a good day/night. Love you <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4K 20
Best friends can fall in love, right? Or are best friends meant to just stay 'Best friends.' Are secrets considered just secrets? Or are they just...
611K 12.6K 30
Katelyn goes to hogwarts and has a boyfriend called James. James is always being picked on and called mudblood by slytherins and especially by Draco...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 90.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...