proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

2.6K 80 1
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 9
~spike's got talent~

"did you guys see the new yearbook?" chase walked up to the group of five, completely ignoring the fact that they had their own hard copies. "everyone but me got a 'most likely to...' even leo!"

"what, let me see that," leo snatched the yearbook from chase's hold. "most likely never to get a 'most likely.' i'm on the board!"

"well, that proves it."

"that no one knows you exist?" val raised an eyebrow, accepting adam's high five as bree playfully shook her head.

"yes! i'm completely invisible at this school."

"chase, that's not true. if you were invisible, i couldn't do this," adam proceeded to punch the nerd, then walked away.

"chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible."

"you haven't seen this, then," val beat chase to opening his yearbook, revealing a picture of a question mark, with the name 'chip davenport' underneath it.

"i'm a misnamed question mark!" he slammed her book shut, making it fall to the floor with a thud.

"wussup, snot-buckets?" principal perry appeared. "don't forget to sign up for the annual mission creek high talent show. auditions are after school, and will be judged by moi. chances are that if i don't like you you won't get through, and i don't like any of you, except balderas, so good luck. tolerable one, make sure to show up with your band, you make the school look better when it's known that not everyone is untalented."

"i have a name," valerie waved her hand as the older lady went to tape the sign-up sheet on the wall.

"at least she acknowledges you," owen shrugged, smiling in a way that made valerie want to smack him with her laser bo, but wouldn't for the sake of bree. "talent shows are wrong!" he suddenly stood up, his whole mood changing and catching perry's attention. "there are no winners or losers in creative expression."

"stick a paint brush in it, emo sabe!" she groaned.

"i refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. i'm gonna go sketch my feelings!" owen stormed off.

"go sketch your feelings with him, sonic," valerie snorted, but her comment was ignored by bree, who seemed to be in another world as she followed owen.

"this talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build my fan base."

"leo, you don't have a fan base."

"i know, that's why i have to build one, with magic!"

"oh, god no. just let me help you," the hispanic sighed, causing leo to jump and down before he cleared his throat.

"that would be wonderful, thank you. i'm still going to use the magic kit i got off the internet, though," he pulled out a deck of cards from his pocket.

"okay, you know what? you do magic, and i'll help you after you fail. i have other places to be, so, adiós."

"i'm not going to fail!"

"uh huh, keep telling yourself that, kevin hart."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i'm so glad we're not doing the talent show this year," ariana ran her hand through her red locks, the others agreeing except for lauren, who just looked confused.

"perry has forced us each time so far, because we make the school look good somehow," jenna leaned against the lockers.

valerie opened her mouth, but before any noise came out, she was dragged away by her twin brother.

"who's the guy hanging around bree?" he mumbled.

"wouldn't you like to know."

"duh, that's why i'm asking!"

"you really are an idiot, aren't you?" valerie glared at chris. the boy glared back, taking step forward.

at the slight movement, valerie flinched, causing chris' scrunched up fist to loosen and he moved back.

"i'm sorry," he murmured.

"i have to go to the davenport's," valerie whispered, her grip on her backpack tightening as she rushed out of the building and to her car. after catching her breath, she started it and made her way over to the mansion.

when she was about to knock, she heard voices. she paused, should she eavesdrop?

oh, who are we kidding, of course she should. it probably won't be anything she hasn't heard yet.

once she realized it was just owen ranting about the talent show, val rolled her eyes and barged in.

"oh, she can—-you just let her walk in?" owen asked, seeming quite startled. there was another emotion he was feeling, but val couldn't lay her finger on it.

"yeah, she's friends with basically the whole family," bree shrugged. "what are you doing here? the boys are gone, and i'm pretty sure we didn't plan anything."

"uh, yeah, mister davenport wanted to see me for some reason," val clicked her tongue, nodding and walking out of the entrance room, down the hallway where she snuck away and got into the elevator.

before she got too far, she heard bree whisper the word 'friends' and turned around, spotting the younger girl discreetly glancing over her shoulder.

"what?" owen asked.

"oh, nothing. keep going."

"what's got you all smiley?" davenport arched a brow when he saw the hispanic girl enter the lab, a smile on her face as she did so.

"i just discovered a new bionic," she lied on the spot.

"right, i need to analyze some things, but with what you told me, i think i might be able to come to the conclusion that you have levitation," he clapped his hands, bringing up a chart that valerie did not understand.

"so i can fly?"

"yeah, that word works too."

"awesome," she chuckled. "wait until chris finds out about this."

"oh, he's going to be mad," davenport giggled, but regained his composure when valerie sent him a confused look.

                                                  ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"is that butter sculpture of perry?" val strolled into the kitchen, picking up an apple and slanting against the island.

"yes," adam smiled, taking a bite of his pancake.

"when did you get here?" bree faced val, and the jealousy in owen's face was evident.

"not that long ago. davenport needed some help since chase and leo are both busy with the talent show."

"i think our sculpture needs some big glasses," owen interrupted, shifting uncomfortably from side to side until adam showed how much he agreed. "you get me. come on, let's go make something."

"finally," bree fell onto the couch when the two boys were far enough to the point that they couldn't hear them. "what did mister davenport actually need you for?"

"hidden bionic, i can levitate," val smiled, causing bree's stomach to do a flip. "can i melt this now?" she pointed at the sculpture.

"please," bree groaned. "i thought owen was cooler, but he's so boring, and he spends more time with adam than me. i mean, i'm not complaining, i'm just trying to make more friends—-without your help," she added when val paused the melting.

"so you're really done with boys?"

"for now."

"took you long enough. let's go get some frozen yogurt them head back to the school. i wanna see chase embarrassing himself."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what are you doing?" the two girls snuck up behind leo, who was standing outside the gym doors.

"nothing-"

"leo dooley, you know you can't lie to me, right?"

"chase took my spot and he's using bionics so it's not fair and i'm getting revenge," the boy blurted out.

"wow," bree snorted.

"hey!" chase suddenly shouted, but the trio instantly recognized the voice change.

"great going, you moron! you activated spike!"

"it wasn't me!"

"you want to see me move that chair with my head?"

"maybe he's doing an impression," leo choked out, quickly moving away from val.

"i can't watch," she mumbled, covering her eyes and attempting her best to ignore the noises coming from inside.

"wow!"

"yep, that's spike," leo's voice was heard over the applause.

"go," bree rolled her eyes, pushing the other two inside to stop chase, or well, spike.

"well, there's a fine line between entertaining and disturbing, and, i think we've crossed it," perry spoke, "so let's take a brief intermission."

"okay, snap out of it," val placed her hands on chase's shoulders, who growled in response. she noticed jenna walking their way, and without thinking, she slapped the boy and said her best friend's name a bit too high pitched for her liking.

"what just happened?" chase questioned.

"jenna, look, a bird!"

"i might have disabled your molecular kinesis, but i only did it because you cheated first," leo whispered, "so there, we're even. more tea?"

"i'll go distract jenna," bree rubbed her temple, putting a fake smile on her face as she trudged towards the blonde.

"leo, you made me nervous and triggered my commando app. you turned me into spike!"

"yeah, well, now you're back to good ol' nerdy chase. so let this be a lesson: no one steals-"

"stop!" val separated the two teenagers. "i don't want to deal with spike again so just go leo, give chase some time to calm down."

"fine," the dooley boy groaned, reluctantly leaving the gym.

"thank you," chase let out a deep breath.

"uh huh, don't mention it. now, let's go get bree and jenna, and we can go get some food because i know that calms you sometimes."

~

pls not me skipping like the last ten minutes of the episode-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
223K 5.4K 21
Mellie Hancock was just your average highschooler. Maybe a little more than average, thanks to her intelligence. What happens when her dad loses his...
87.8K 2.6K 49
Harper Wilson, 15-year-old, having discovered her best friend, Leo Dooley's inventor stepdad has three bionic, super-powered teens living cloistered...