๐‘ต๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”

By ttobsoloneIy

๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚ " ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 1
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 2
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 3
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 5
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 6
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 7
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 8
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 13
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 14
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 15
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 16
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 17
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 18
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 19
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 20
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 21
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 22
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 23
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 24
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 25
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 26
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 27
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 28
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 29
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 30
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 31
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 32
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 33
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 34
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 35

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 4

0 0 0
By ttobsoloneIy

Harry's POV.

'' Hello Grace. I am Arlene.'' Silence fills the room and I can't help but breathing heavily, like if someone was pressing a stone down on my heart and I couldn't seem to get it off of my chest in any way.

'' Grace?'' Arlene expectantly calls for her. I'm so tensed I think I can feel my own anxiety falling on my shoulder.

Maybe she have hung up.

'' Yeah?'' Grace awkwardly answers and I sigh in relief. '' I'm sorry, I was... busy'' she lies and Arlene's creeps a smile that almost hurts my heart for the amount of hope she's building around Grace's untruth words.

'' How are you?'' Arlene innocently inquires, I find myself leaning in to hear Grace's voice.

'' Me? Ehm.. I'm fine, I guess, '' Grace takes a long breathe and forces herself to be a bit less cold with the baby girl '' What about you? Is Harry treating you well? Are you calling me because I need to punish him for something?'' I involuntary spread my lips open and let myself linger into her playful tone. I can tell she's relaxing a bit too.

'' No, Harry is always good. He's my big brother,'' Arlene grins to the phone as if Grace could really see her and be jealous about her words. So precious.

'' I call because Harry don't know if you think he is a good singer. I know you think he is, everyone know he is.'' Grace's voice lowers, a hint of a smile into her tone before shutting it right down her soul so that I can't catch it.

'' Why does he think this?'' Arlene shrugs her tiny shoulders and fixes her white flowered dress.

'' Not know this. You can come with us and tell him. I sure he will like to listen you saying you adore him.'' I hear Grace suck in her breathe and I face palm myself. What is this supposed to mean? Did she just invite Grace out, didn't she?

'' Yes, we can go eat. I'm starving and Harry promise he take me to have dinner in a fancy restaurant'' she mimics my voice raising her chest to imitate also my posture from when I've said it.

I did invite Arlene out to have dinner with me and I did offer her to go in a fancy restaurant because she said she never been to one, but inviting Grace wasn't on my to-do list for God's sake. The idea of her refusing me already hurts my pride and I'm not ready for hearing her letting me down.

'' Will you Grace? Harry can come to you and we all go to have dinner. Please.'' Grace struggles with her words and I also hear her starting to curse silently; Arlene is too caught up on her happy moment to care about what she's saying. In her mind, Grace doesn't need to accept; In her little fairy brain, Grace already said yes.

I rub my hands on my face and try to think of a way out. God help me now if Grace starts to think bad of me for using a baby girl to ask her out.

'' Harry,'' Arlene clicks her fingers on my face and I blink my eyes. I suspect she have called me already a couple of times since I zoned out.

'' Uhm?'' I mumble and she hands me my phone. I feel cold chill running through my spine imagine what could it be the reason for her to stop speaking with Grace. I hope she didn't hang up, she wouldn't do such bad thing to a baby girl like Arlene.

'' She wants to talk to you.'' Arlene explains and when I take my phone, she jumps across the room smiling and rocking her head around like she's dancing to a music I can't hear.

I gulp down the lamp in my throat and reluctantly bring the cold device to my ear, praying what she's going to say is not so bad and harsh like I'm imagine it in my head.

'' Harry?'' Grace wonders, her voice sounds not deep and scary, just unsure. Like she's trying so hard to restrain herself from falling to the ground and laugh.

'' Yeah.'' I hear her snorting, her footsteps echoing in the empty room she's pacing in.

'' That was the worst move you could have used against me, you know that? A baby? Really? You played so low this time just because you know I'm not able to hurt little kids. This is so ..uhg'' Grace puffs and I peck at my nails, desperately.

'' I know, I'm sorry for that. Arlene... I'll take care of this okay? I feel so mortified.. I ''

'' I'm coming'' Grace blurts out and I freeze in my place, the phone falls from my hands as I stare up at Arlene that is nodding at me happily.

'' Harry?'' she worriedly scolds me and I follow her little finger that are pointing to an object on the floor. '' you make it fall.'' I shake my head and rush to take It back.

I struggle as I press it to my ear, hoping that I didn't break it or worst, that Grace have ended this phone call.

'' Harry? Did you fall from the stairs? Are you unharmed?''

'' No, well I'm not fine.''

'' Are you hurt? ''

''Yes, what? No''

'' Oh Jesus, what are you doing?'' she suffocates a loud laugh and I smile dumbly. My brain is fuming, I don't know what question I'm answering anymore. so I try to put my shit together and form a coherent statement.

'' I mean I'm fine. The only thing that has fallen, is my phone that tasted a bit of ground.''

'' Okay'' Grace ends and I lick my lips. I feel like being thrown outpace without breathable air left to keep me alive but at the same time, I'm so light I think I won't need anything else besides her cheerful tone mocking my awkwardness.

'' Are you..'' I courageously start but then my voice gets lost . After a couple of meaningless mumbling and embarrassing growls, I ask her what I really want to know. '' What I'm trying to say is, are you coming to a dinner with me, like for real?''

'' You and Arlene. Yes,'' she points out and I hit my head against the shelf. I know she didn't do it for me, but a part of me kind of like to fool itself and think Grace is coming because she wants to spend time with me.

'' Eh, Eh.'' I evilly laughs clearing my throat soon after. '' someone is becoming soft like a fluffy rainbow unicorn''

'' You'd like. I'm doing it just because you used an innocent soul to whom I can't say no.'' she mocks me and I raise a thumb to communicate Arlene we have a guest at our private dinner. She cheers and comes to hug me. I almost forgot she was there to be honest, she was waiting for me silently.

'' What time can I come to pick you up?'' I sexily whisper as I look at my hands trying hard not to let out that I'm so happy to see her I could start dancing.

'' Stop that womanizer tone with me Harold, it doesn't work. And I'll be ready in half an hour, don't forget the little angel there or I won't open the door'' I giggle and look up. my body is literally fuming with the need to see her, this waiting is killing me.

'' I will be extra careful but I doubt she's going to run away from me now that she had won a dinner with you.'' Grace annoyingly snorts and I chew at my lips expecting her to curse at me. instead her tone becomes soft and her voice barely audible, like she is scared to ask some more question to me.

'' This place,'' she cuts off '' how classy is it?''

I let my mind running, I haven't even planned in which restaurant I should take them, but I want for it to be really expensive, so she will be forced to dress elegantly. It's fucked up, but I don't care.

'' A lot classy'' I think I will take her to that Italian restaurant in the main street. it's welcoming, the food is unbelievably good and the standard are pretty high.

'' I'm not wearing any dress'' she reads my thoughts and I cheekily grin.

'' That's a shame, I don't think there are much other things you can wear in a place like that''

'' You are underestimating me Harry. I can be really creative when it comes to avoiding Girlish things'' I kiss Arlene's head as she places her tine body on my knees.

'' Not at all. I'm sure I won't be complaining whatever you will come dressed in'' I think she's blushing and I'd give everything to see her cheek turning from pink to red as she process my words.

'' I'm not coming with a dress on'' she switches the subjects and I chuckle ending the call.

***

Grace's POV.

I exit from the shower, the room is so full of stream it seems I've stepped in the tropical forest.

I needed a hot shower if I wanted to forget about the tension I felt on my shoulder and behind my neck when Harry told me the news. I don't like the idea of meeting him in a restaurant, because it smells like a date to me and we haven't exactly smoothed things over. I'm scared to death about this, even if we will not be alone, so I can relax myself but not too much to let my guard down. I won't let him fool me just so he can go and walk away at the sound of shattering pieces my poor heart will break in.

I just finished style my hair when the door rings. I haven't texted Harry the address, I don't have a clue how did he found this place but I don't get time to ask that myself, my stomach closes and my mind clouded. I feel so weird, like this is my first date and I've never been asked out by anyone, which is not far from the truth, but this is Harry, no need to feel dizzy.

I open the door without looking, I'm not ready for him, so I distract myself wearing my coat and scarf before eventually turn around painting a smile on my lips to great my guests.

When my eyes land on a dark boy instead of a curly one, my face falls.

'' Grace?'' Alex asks and I swallow hard as I look around the room embarrassed. Oh he's going to tease me till no end. '' what are you doing?''

'' Nothing'' I lie and glance behind him. A black car is parking right in front of the doorway and I take this as my signal to bolt outside.

'' Are you going out?''

I shove the phone in my pocket and kiss him on the cheek before running away screaming'' Don't wait me up, I may be late''.

I rush out of the house and jump in Harry's truck. I let myself fall on the seat and chill out for a moment before being interrupted by a angelic laugh.

'' Grace's face is so red,'' Arlene playfully remarks. I open my eyes to look behind me and give her a quick smile.

'' Running is not good for me. I'm a lazy girl.''

I'm too scared to even peek at my right as I come back to my previous position and put the belt on. I hear the sound of moving clothes and then a smell of minty and cologne invades my lungs, God if it isn't the best scent I've ever smelled. But it doesn't calm me down, it makes me straighten up like my bones are made of steel.

The drive is not long, not enough to let me prepare to spend time with Harry therefore when he stops the car, I try hard not to jump on my seat and let him know I'm a nervous wreck. I rub my hands on my thighs fisting the fabric of my tights while looking at the car ceiling. God help me if I make it out from here without an heart attack.

Harry gets off and surprisingly, he doesn't come to open my door. I take a long breathe and stare at my shaking palms. I can do this, I can act like nothing has ever been on between the two of us; I was good at pretending once, I'm sure I can do it again.

I sigh and grab the handle but when I pull it, it doesn't bulge. I look at the dash and see he has put the children lock. I mean seriously?

He did it not because he was afraid that Arlene would have ran away, he did it because he wanted to force me to face him. I growl and tighten the clinch on the handle. We're not starting with the right foot here.

He helps Arlene and gestures her to stay there as he comes to stand by my door. I make sure he sees the frown in my face while he offers me his hand. I consider to avoid him completely but it's hard since there is a little wide eyed girl that is looking at me like she's expecting for me to act all romantic with Harry. So I swallow my pride and slide my fingers into his palm. At the touch, my body thrills and I awkwardly trip on the sidewalk, ending up hitting Harry's chest. The scent in his half unbutton shirt fills my lungs and I press my lips to his skin involuntary. I can't see or feel anything else, I'm too captivated by the emotion his body can provoke to mine only by using the proximity.

Harry's shivers too and I feel the air getting thicker as he sucks in his breathe as surprised as me for the unexpected event. He recovers eventually and the world snaps back to reality as his mouth comes near my ear, brushing against the shell because he knows how to make me listen.

'' How beautiful we are this evening, Miss Grace'' He sings. I raise my hands up and resting with my finger on his bare chest, feeling the goose bumps under my digits.

'' You haven't even saw what I'm wearing. How do you know you will like it?'' I murmur lingering in the welcoming shelter that is his body.

'' Because I like the model, problem solved.'' I push away from his warmness and he takes my momentary weakness, to drag some of my hair away from my face and rest his hand on my cheeks. I try to avoid his gaze but It's burning with too much intensity to do so and I reluctantly look up.

Blue meeting green and in a second, everything disappears. My good intentions to act like I don't want to see him ever again, my sassy mood, the coldness; Everything erased by this gentle touch.

Harry passes his thumb across my bottom lip and I blush so heavily that he chuckles at my innocent reaction. Our magic moment gets broken by the little red head that pulls at my dress to catch our attention.

'' Yes, Arlene?'' Harry leans down smiling at the little girl knowing I'm too embarrassed to even look at her.

'' You kiss her or what? I'm starving.'' she flatters her eyelashes and I cough pointing towards the entrance.

'' Oh, we need to hurry before it's too late'' Arlene takes my hand and I let her guide me to the restaurant. Happy she forgot her innocent question.

'' Styles?'' A dark-brown haired boy welcomes us. He's young and dressed like a penguin. '' what a surprise, I thought I would have never saw you again. How are you?'' he smiles wide and Harry casually pushes his hair back.

'' Nice to see you're still working here after the last time, Jeff.'' Jeff dismisses Harry so he won't add anything else and moves forward to take a glance in my direction. His eyes scan me from upside down, peering into the open coat I'm wearing and I swiftly shut it closed. Harry notices my swing in the mood and his hands moves to the small of my back, taking a step so that he can erase the distance between us possessively.

''That was an accident in which I had no fault.'' he says tearing his eyes away from me finally and focusing on Harry '' but anyway, what can I do for you?''

Harry squeezes my side to let me know it's okay whilst I feel Arlene hugging my leg uncomfortable for the adult right in front of us.

'' Can you find me a table? An isolated one where we will not be disturbed, please?'' Jeff flashes me a quick look before nodding and gesturing us to follow.

'' He is okay,'' Harry whispers in my ear and I stiffen for his proximity. God I'm getting drunk only by breathing his minty scent, I need to control myself.

Arlene sits herself on the couch right next to me and Harry on the other side, so that I'm in the middle. Fantastic.

We wait for the food and Arlene delight us with some stories about her school days, I listen amazed because she is such a cute girl but when I feel finger playing on my skin over my spine, I try my hardest to ignore them. I have took off my coat and my long sleeve dress is open in the back and a bit on the front, not too short leaving most of my skin exposed anyway.

When I turn around to scold Harry and his wondering hands, I find him complexly lost into Arlene's voice. He's doing it without even realizing. I figure amazed.

My whole body goes goose bumps the second my eyes land on his moving lips attempt to give Arlene an explanation over some nard topic and I find myself leaning in. My heart is beating fast filling my ears, my skin is boiling and the tips of my fingers are cold as I fist the material under my legs, pinching my skin to wake myself up.

Harry is resting his head on his elbow and looking at Arlene unaware of what I'm doing. I want to stop gravitating towards him but I can't; so when his head snaps in my direction, a smile tugging on his lips, I'm so grateful the embarrassment prevents me from doing something inappropriate as kissing him. I turn to Arlene and take no notice of his gaze on me.

When the food comes, we eat in silence till Arlene decide she's tired of chewing her meal and breaks it.

'' Harry is a good singer, right Grace?'' Harry straightens behind me and I offer him a little smile as I come back to Arlene again.

'' Yes, I do believe he is.'' Arlene raises a finger as to say, I told you so, and Harry's hand slides on my thighs making me start. He chuckles quietly and I snort to make him know I don't like it. But when he begins to brush his finger on my sensible flesh, I just melt and let him press his front on my back catching me out of guard. Harry's lips rest on my head and I feel so little as he rubs his nose up and down tenderly. His palm raises and his fingers press on my stomach.

'' Is baby elf good?'' He inquires and I nod, unable to form coherent words.

'' Good'' I stand up not owner of my own actions and walk to the bathroom feeling like I'm burning. His touch doesn't seem to wash away from my skin as I distance myself from his tempting green eyes.

I lean against the door and try to recompose myself. God I'm dying, this wasn't supposed to be like this. I should not be feeling so turned on or in need of Harry. I'm so disgusted by my body and the desire it feels for Harry. It craves for his touch all the time and it's frustrating because I'm trying hard not to let him win, but it seems he doesn't need to apply too much, he have the victory already granted. No matter how hard I deny it to myself, my body will always be his and my heart as well, is chained to his own.

There is a slight knock on the door and his head pops in. I look at him for a moment then dart away. I narrow my eyes feeling not ready.

Harry shoves his hands in his pockets and walks towards me, his head down.

'' I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.'' I cross my arms to my chest in attempt to look scary and self conscious while my heart was crumbling down piece by piece.

'' Yeah. And since you pointed out, you shouldn't even have invited me here. This is not my place, not anymore. Harry you..'' I stop from hurting him and bite my tongue.

'' I know. It just slipped off of my hands. It was going fine, don't let my possessive nature ruining it, I just needed to.. to feel you close.''

I know I want to say. I feel the same, I'd like to scream to him. But I stay silent for a bit and look at my feet instead. Then slowly raise my head and take a long breath.

'' Just take me home.'' Harry wants to say something to excuse himself however he knows it will be useless. I smooth my dress walking past him. I can't let him play, I'm so tired of losing, which is him or myself it doesn't matter anymore.

***

''I'm sorry'' he blurts out once we are alone and I stop, staring at the wooden door of my house.

'' I shouldn't have touched you like that in a public place, not like I own you. I just couldn't help it Grace'' his tone his low and I feel the daggers of his words sliding in one by one. I don't want for this to be another of the things he will never forgive to himself.

So I find the courage and spin around ''Stop it Harry, it's fine. I mean it'' His whole face falls when I understand my voice was a bit more high than I intended for it to be, the annoyance clear.

'' Okay,'' he stutters and I sigh, using the key to open the door but then stop. The sound of his footsteps echoing in the dead place, like a dull thud.

'' Harry.'' He didn't hear me and I keep looking him slipping out of my hands again. '' Harry!'' I shout louder and he eventually turns, his face dark, his expression mirroring the loneliness I've been feeling my whole life. the one that got us so closer before we became strangers.

I get down from the porch and pace towards him. He stays there as I near myself, every step like a thousandth miles journey. That's what you feel when you have pride and heart battling for dominance, everything is endless and nothing seems to overcome eventually.

'' I didn't mean to sound so harsh.'' I apologize and he shakes his head to interrupt me but I cut him off by pulling his body to mine and squeeze him as close as I can. I scratch the nope of his neck and soften my tone, my other hand fisting his coat like my whole life could depend on it.

''You're an idiot. And if you don't fucking go audition for the Xfactor or anything else, I'll kick your ass properly myself. if you let useless fears trap your wings when you could do incredible things, I may not be willing to forgive you. You're ready, Harry.'' I feel his hands resting on my hips and his head falling on my shoulder.

'' You think I will pass it? I'm nothing special after all,'' Harry tenderly mumbles, his lops moving on my skin making my breath fall short. And I get broken again. How could he doubt about this? He is something special, he is my something special.

'' No,'' I lick my lips and catch him before he can pull away so that I can finish the sentence '' You will win it. You have that thing that can make everyone's day better only by smiling, you will surely make it. I bet whatever you want that you will do it.'' Harry smiles and presses his lips to my temple before pulling away.

'' Okay'' he cheers himself up and raises his hand to me. I high five him and gently smirk. '' I'll do it then.'' I nod and kiss his cheek.

'' For you Grace. I'll do it for you.'' I hear him shoot as the door closes. I let myself falling to the ground and take a long breath. I don't know how I feel, I just know I may have just signed for the world to take him away from me. They won't give him back the second they will find him. Harry will become their property and I'll be left alone, haunted by the memories. Strangely I'm not sad, somehow it's Harry's destiny and I'd be upset if he wouldn't follow it because of me.

***

Grace's POV.

'' And what am I supposed to do at a picnic ? '' I say to Amanda who was writing things down on her notepad. She said she needed an hand, but it's clear she already had all the hands she wanted here. Half of the school is here.

'' You fill a basket with food, table cloths, drinks and I make sure to sell it so we will have the money for the new football field'' I roll my eyes and hold a cardboard in my hands.

'' Amanda, you know me, I don't do this shitty things. I won't be sited on a chair waiting to be sold along with the food I've cooked just because this school, that I will be leaving in a couple of months, needs a football field. I don't even like football,'' I complain and Amanda keeps ditching people around before focusing on me again.

'' You won't be sited, you will be standing. plus you're my best friend, you have to do it, I have saved your ass and you own me that, Okay? What could happened in the end? It's just an innocent picnic. You can always ask Alex to buy your basket and we will be all fine.'' I sigh and push my hair back. I try to run but Amanda stops me and flatters her long eyelashes to me, making those dammit poppy eyes.

'' Please Grace, I promise it will be fun. C'mon. Worst scenery, I'll buy your basket. Promise'' she put an hand on her chest and I sigh, face palming myself.

'' Okay'' I give in and Amanda hugs me jumping against me.

'' I knew it. C'mon now, we have tones to do''

God I know I will probably regret it, I already do it. I feel butterfly in my stomach as an annoying thought flashes on my mind followed by the picture of a curly haired boy.

'' No, Grace. Don't you even start!'' I snort and join Amanda at the end of the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.4K 19
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’" {๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘บ๐’•๐’š๐’๐’†๐’”} ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๏ฟฝ...
9.6K 215 20
{COMPLETED} แด€สŸสŸ แด„ส€แด‡แด…ษชแด›s แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ imaginexxharry (tumblr) ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ส/ษด ษชs แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss แดา“ sแด„แดแด›สŸแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สœแด€ส€ส€ส ษชs แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แดา“ แด‡ษดษขสŸแด€ษดแด…. แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ ส™แด‡...
1.2K 46 28
21.3K 119 9
imagines for my lil harry bby :))