𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

'' This is expensive Swedish chocolate Grace. Go ahead and have a taste.'' He grabs a square and brings it near Grace's lips. She looks at me briefly before naughtily smiling and letting him feed her. I hear myself snorting out loud, crushing the cup of coffee I have in my hands.

'' You're right is really good.'' Grace chews it in her mouth and I watch Adam staring at the movements of her jaw more than interested. He's raping her with his eyes right in front of me, this is disgusting I want to vomit all over his fake courtesy.

'' You also should try this sweet. It's from France, it's called Madeline.'' Again Grace's lips touch his digits an my blood goes cold.

Oh my goodness I've never been so furious and burning with jealously as I am now. I don't know how long I can resist, he's shamelessly flirting with my wife, for God's sake.

Meanwhile Josephine is nervously moving her arms up and down, almost debating into Grace's strong grip to protest for her bitchy attitude.

I can feel you, baby elf. Mommy is only ours, no one else's.

'' What's the matter?'' Alex's sleepy voice growls from behind me as he steps in the crowded room. His eyes are half closed and puffy, his long hair are wet by sweat and fall on his face blinding him while he stumbles forward till he reaches the stool next to the counter. Somehow though he manages to stop and comes back next to me pointing to the two drinks.

'' Is that coffee?'' Alex wonders. I don't get the chance to answer as he slides the cup from the container and sips at it humming in approval. His tank top shows one of his nipples as he gets back to the kitchen counter.

'' Alex, why don't you drink this instead? It's really fancy stuff.'' Alex raises his dark eyes and shoots a very angry glare at Adam, raising his ringed finger to him before taking a long swing as to prepare himself to speak.

'' As long as it's black and smells as coffee, I don't give a crap about the provenience,'' he fires back scratching his eyes while cleaning the counter from the '' expensive stuff'' Adam bought in and rest his cheek against it as if he wants to fall asleep right in the middle of the kitchen.

'' Careful!'' Adam whines pointing to the sweets that have fallen to the ground. Alex simply dismisses him with his hand as this is not a big deal.

'' Sorry man. I'm too tired to care anyway.'' A wild smiles crosses my features and I finally wake up when Alex's gaze meets mine as I find him winking at me.

He had everything planned, I see. Let's play along then.

'' What do you have in there, Harry?'' Grace blankly inquires. I look down before shrugging my shoulders and throwing her drink into the rubbish still half full, going to the sink to wash my coffee strained hands.

'' Nothing. I took that marvelous hot chocolate with whipped cream and Oreos a while ago and forgot to get rid of the empty cup. '' Grace takes her lip between her teeth and the desire for the thing I just nominated, shows up. Something tells me no foreign, super fancy, delicacy will ever compete to her favorite drink, which I should care about but I don't since she's having a nice conversation with that prank.