𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

'' Shit,'' I hear him saying while I press my forehead against the door searching desperately for the handle.

'' Grace wait!'' Harry yells and I gulp down my embarrassment, my cheeks are on fire thinking about what I caught him doing.

'' Oh, no way!'' I finally grab the handle and twist it with so much anger, I almost break it in attempt to get the hell out of here. Suddenly the door shuts and I'm pressed against it by a hot and sweating body which owner, is barely maintaining himself on his feet, breathing heavily on my bare shoulder.

I whimper and ball my hands into fist to ignore the anxiety developing at the center of my stomach for the unexpected closeness.

'' You're going to get off of me this very instant Harry or I'll start screaming awaking everyone.'' I panic the second I sense his lips leaving a tender kiss on my neck, like he's asking for forgiveness.

I don't even know why I'm upset in the first place, is not that he was doing something bad; Only, I've never caught Harry doing it without me. Gosh this is so fucked up, how could he close himself in the bathroom and pleasure himself without me?

You got to be kidding me. Am I jealous because he was doing it without me? Is this the problem here? Oh my, what's wrong with me? My pride looks like it has been crushed by an elephant for the amount of distress I'm feeling, it's even worst of the feeling I had when I thought Amanda and Harry were a thing, this is fastidious and annoying, it bothers me till no end and I don't even want to talk to him, traitor.

I'm talking nonsense, Jesus.

'' I should have locked the door,'' Harry whispers and my skin becomes so sensible to him that I imperceptibly lean into his stoned body to help him realize the tension. I know he wasn't finish when I walked in but he doesn't want to do anything about it because I'm here and he knows I can't help him so he put his needs aside, once again, just for me.

'' Did I scare you little girl?'' He teases me before scoffing and shifting from one foot to the other.

Was he thinking to someone in particular while doing it? Was it me? Was it some other girl better than me? That vicious feeling is killing me thought after thought, feeding itself over my insecurity. '' It wasn't my intention. I didn't want for you to even know I do this kind of stuff.'' I shiver so hard my nails drag into the wooden desperately trying to distract myself from the pain that is creating in the lower part of my body by.

''Were you... I mean... for real?'' I hope he gets what I want to say, I don't know why I'm so awkward. Few weeks after we met, I gave him head and now I'm doing the puritan virgin girl? That's not me, I hate being like this. I just can't help, I'm not ready for sex and for anything linked to it.

'' Jerking off? You know you can say bad words when we're alone.'' He lowers again and I feel his lips on my ear, voluntary teasing my sensible skin. '' And this close''