𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32

Grace's POV

Grace's POV.

'' Your daughter?'' David starts, blinking his eyes frenetically and rocking his gaze from me to Grace so fast I think his orbs will drop any moment.

'' Yes,'' Harry hesitantly steps to my right and protectively leans forward as to stop the obvious bad judgement from reaching any of us. '' Is this a problem?'' Continues he and I carefully watch how his jaw tenses and his eyes squeeze around David's shape, ready to rip his body to pieces the second something wrong comes out of his mouth.

I believe I've always loved Harry for how protective and caring he is, but never like this, never so intensely that I feel my body irradiating warm only by staring at his face and the love written all over it.

I wish he could see, I wish he could just turn his head and stare at how much of my life he has changed by deciding not to leave. I wish he could just look at me and finally forgive himself, because I did.

Perhaps I shouldn't, but everything he has ever done, he did it for me. Every bad decisions, every actions, it was guided by the insane instinct of protection he has in my regards and Joy's of course.

Now that I finally understand this, I feel less miserable. It's so unbelievable the easiness with which Harry succeed into break through my walls each time I pull them up to keep him out. It's like he couldn't see not even a brick of them when it comes to loving me.

All my flaws, my problems my broken parts, all look the same to him. They all matters the same to him and I couldn't be more thankful than this for that day in the alley when he took me with him; because he not only dragged me away from my nightmares that day, he took me home, a place I didn't even know existed before him.

'' Well I don't know, you tell me. One thing is to keep a girl hidden, another is to hide a girlfriend and a child. Harry your fanbase is composed mostly by teens and your income depends on the imagine that we've created. All those girls, they buy your music because they think you are single and free and they all hope to have a life with you, it's this chance that keeps their interest up. It will be hard to deal with the fact that you didn't tell anyone you had a daughter...do you understand?'' David explained to Harry as his bony fingers pass through his hair. He's trying hard not to blow up and tell David off, I can tell by the way his right eyes is uncontrollably twitching every now and then.

'' It's not up to discussion, David. They are not entitled to judge or decide about my life, this is my private area and I have all the rights to keep it this way for as long as I wish and do whatever I want.'' David clears his throat and crosses his arms to his chest, maintaining a so calm expression it seems fake almost.

'' Let me be clear about this Harry. You don't get to decide what shall or shall not stay private, okay? You lost this privilege the second you decided to apply for the X-Factor. Famous people don't get to keep their personal scope, are you following me?'' Harry quickly nods and David rushes to add before Harry flips.