SERENDIPITY (Islamic Story)

By sssilentscreamsss

[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
READ A/N
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
The End
Random Interesting Facts
Under Editing

Chapter 8

12.9K 1.1K 60
By sssilentscreamsss

“He is not your child” I heard Manar saying. Her voice was harsh but still with fear. She took a step closer to me, although I think she did it without realizing.

“Oh but he is, and I will take him” Nourdin said. He looked so familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. It was like I knew him.

“He is not yours, and you won’t be able to take him” I heard Manar warn him. Was he the dad or not? Nourdin took steps towards Manar and raised his hand and out of reflex I grabbed her and put her behind me.

“Back off” I told him. My anger was rising and I didn’t want anything to happen that could hurt Manar.  He took a step closer and put his head high. Not that I would be afraid of him. He smirked causing my eyebrow to raise.

“Didn’t see you for the type to betray your friend, Kamal” he said. That’s when I frowned. How did he know me? I felt like I knew him but didn’t think it was true.

“What the hell do you mean?” I told him harshly. He just chuckled before putting on his angry expression.

“You would know better. Now, step aside and let me get the girl” he said, which made my grip on Manar’s arms tighten. I didn’t care about anything at that moment but her savety.

“You know what, let’s fight this outside” he offered. I smirked. Little did he knew that I did boxing next to football. It was my second favourite sport and I was damn good at it.

“Gladly” I said and felt Manar froze. Nourdin took a step back to walk outside and I turned to Manar.

“Kamal..” she whispered, and still in shock. I let go of her, realizing that it was wrong.

“Hey, it’s okay. He can’t touch you or Karim. I won’t let him” I assured her. She had to know that I would protect them. Don’t ask me why. I didn’t know it myself.

“Kamal, don’t do it. I don’t want you to get involved in this. It’s my problem and I need to handle it myself” she said making me frown.

“Are you out of your mind?! How do you think you can handle this? He is a guy Manar, which means he is stronger than you” I said to convince her. She shook her head for a moment.

“I don’t want you to get hurt” she whispered which made me smile.

“I won’t. He doesn’t know what I am capable of. He underestimates me. If he didn’t, he would’ve known not to mess with me” I said. She just shook her head again. I ignored her and walked away to beat the shit out of the guy who wants to hurt this family. I felt Manar running after me but I didn’t care. I walked out of the school and went over to Nourdin. He threw his cigarette to the floor and walked over to me.

“Am gonna do exactly the same what your father did to your mum” he said. The anger in me came to a whole other level. I was shocked. Shocked at the fact that he knew that. I was angry. Angry at what he said about them. I grabbed him by his collarbone and gave him a head-kick. He quickly punched me in the face and I felt that my lip was bleeding. I lost balance and he took advantage of that by kicking me in my stomach. Then I heard Manar yell. Her voice did help me to pull myself together and I gave him a punch which caused him to fall to the ground. After a few moments, I felt people holding me and him. I tried to shake them off but it didn’t help.

“Let me kill this piece of shit!” I yelled while trying to escape. Manar came and blocked my vision. I couldn’t see anyone anymore but her. She had teary eyes and that made my heart soften.

“Kamal.. Stop..” she whispered. Just her voice gave me weird tingles in my stomach. I didn’t know what it was and it got me frustrated. I grabbed her arm and yanked her with me. I was angry. I wanted answers.

“Kamal, you’re hurting me” she said but I didn’t care. I knew that I wasn’t holding her so tight that it would hurt. I then threw her in front of me, not that hard that she would fall.

“You’re going to tell me who the hell he is and you’re going to tell me who you are. How did he know that, huh? How did he know that?! Are you guys pairing up for revenge? Is this all a joke? What does he want from you?!” I yelled. I yelled everything that came to my mind. She was looking at me with wide eyes and disgust. I blocked out my emotions for a moment to get the answers that I wanted. How did this guy know about them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
Stay with Me By Asmau Saidu

Historical Fiction

2.8K 303 23
Meeting more people made her realize that not everyone is the same in this world but it also showed her how ambitious humans can be. She believed in...
35.6K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
189K 17.3K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...