Chapter 79

Chapter 79

"Being together will only hurt people. My family, your family, Hafsa.. I can't do that to them. I mean, I don't care about my family but I can't do that to yours" I said, wanting to close the gap between us and hug him but I couldn't. I looked up at him and he looked away.

"I know. It will cause a lot of trouble, but I don't want to give you up for people that aren't worth it. Manar, I won't see Hafsa just like you won't. And my family doesn't even care, so I don't too" he said, looking back at me with tired, blue eyes.

"Were they very angry?" I asked him, wanting to know how they all reacted. He moved his hand back and forth as if saying that they were mad as hell.

"I have never seen them that angry. At first, they were confused, but when I told them that I couldn't marry Hafsa because I was already married was when they got really angry" he said, making me look down. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble for him and his family. They didn't know so they couldn't be blamed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to give them such a headache. It must be hard on them" I said, looking at the ducks that were walking around us. I felt bad for not having a little piece of bread for them. I looked up at him when he didn't say anything and saw him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him and he snapped out of it. He just smirked at me.

"Cause you are gorgeous. Manar, my family don't even care. All they care about is their reputation that is pretty much damaged. Though they talked with the newspapers, I don't know what they said to them, but they didn't make any news about it. So they are fine" he said, but I wasn't really relieved. I think he got that too.

"Look, I feel bad for leaving Hafsa like that cause no one deserves it. But I won't back off when it comes to you. My family will give us a lot of problems but I don't care as long as you are with me, by my side" he said, making me almost drool. I felt like the old Kamal had returned. The one that made me feel amazing and unique.

"I need some time- we both do. Lets just talk some other time" I said, feeling too tired. It was all too much at once and I was worried about Karim. He was home with Thea, but still.

"Come on love, I will walk you home" he said, which left me breathless. His little words affected me so much and he said it like it was the most normal thing ever, as if it doesn't mean anything. He would laugh at me when he knows that it was giving me all the feels. He was already walking so I run a bit to catch up with him.

"Kalil wants to see you" he said after a while. He had his hands in his pockets and looked forward as if he didn't say anything.

"He is such an amazing kid" I said, smiling at the thought of him. Kamal looked at me for a second before shaking his head.

"What?" I asked him, not understanding why he gave me such a look.

"Nothing. Its just that you amaze me even more, day by day" he said, which made me smile widely. I looked at him, staring at his curls that were falling into his eyes. He had a small smile on his face which made me very happy. I hated to see him with a frown.

"Why are you staring at me?" he asked me the familiar question. I just kept on staring shamelessly and smirked.

"Cause you are gorgeous" I said, copying what he said. He just looked at me for a second, his blue eyes meeting mine.

"Don't tell me things I already know babe" he said, catching me off guard. I shook my head, laughing out loud.

"Such an ego" I said, walking faster than him towards my street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HES SO FRIKIN HANDSOME IN MY MIND DAMNNN