Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

By tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... More

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
~24~ Boyfriend
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~32~ A Friend
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~38~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~ The End
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~39~

1.6K 59 25
By tiffleigh94

**Big time skip!**

We had been back from Paris for a few weeks already and nothing had been spoken of what happened on the trip since. I just wanted to forget the bad stuff even happened, the only thing I wanted to remember was the good moments, and the, uh, especially good moments.

Everytime those moments came to my mind I instantly felt myself flush, and right now that's exactly what I was doing. Levi and I are currently sat in his lounge with the fire on. I'm reading a book sat in his love seat while he's lying on a chaise longue doing some work on his laptop.

Levi looks up at me, taking his glasses off of his face with a puzzled smile. "Everything okay?"

I smile back awkwardly. "Mhmm! Great."

He narrows his eyes at me with a scowl and puts his glasses back on to continue his work. "Alright then."

I shake my head, sigh and instantly flush again. "I was just remembering something."

"What?" He quirks an eyebrow at me and takes his glasses off again, placing them on the coffee table between us.

"What we did in Paris." I avert my eyes, all of my confidence has left my body and I'm now incredibly embarrassed.

"We did a lot in Paris..." He laughs as he puts his laptop down and stands up, stepping around the table to get closer to me. "Care to elaborate?"

I roll my eyes at him and look away again. "You know...it was our first time..."

"Oooh! You mean when we had sex?" He laughs again as he squats infront of me and putting his face in front of me so I'll look at him.

"Yes!" I bury my face in my hands before running them through my hair.

"Hey, don't be shy! Why are you getting all flustered. We've been together over a month, come on!"

"Well we've literally only had sex once! What do you expect?" I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

He shakes his head at me with a smile. "I didn't want to push you into anything you didn't want to do..."

"Trust me, you wouldn't be." I look him in the eyes and return his smile.

"Well atleast I know that for next time." He shrugs.

"Next time?" I ask sheepishly.

"Well I assume that's why you brought this up...?" He tilts his head to the side slightly and frowns. "Or do you not want to...?"

"Oh no, trust me I do." I smile at him and place my hands on the sides of his arms. "I'm just awkward as hell when it comes to stuff like this."

"You're not normally." He says as he shakes his head.

"I know. Its just, we've been so busy with work lately and we've hardly even seen eachother so I didn't think it'd be right to expect that straight away. You know?"

"I know." He says softly with a laugh. "Alright. I promise next time I won't hold back, okay?"

A blush creeps up onto my face and I bite my lip. "Okay." I nod with a sheepish smile.

"Okay." He looks at me, love in his eyes and cups my face before leaving in to kiss me softly on the lips. "I love you, Eren." He says as we break away.

"I love you, too, Levi." I whisper back before pulling him back in for another kiss.

"As much as I'd love for now to be when we move on to other things, I have a lot of work to catch up on." He says when we separate again. "Sorry, Eren. Later, I promise."

I raise my eyebrows at him, another flush taking over my cheeks but nod my head at him not trusting my voice.

He sits back down and goes back to his laptop, slipping his glasses back on. "Have I ever told you how much I love it when you wear your glasses? They make you look hot." I laugh.

"Oh they do, do they? So I'm not hot normally then?" He says quirking an eyebrow at me.

I gape at him. "What? How did you get that, from what I just said?" I laugh.

He shrugs at me with a smirk. "Just teasing, Eren." I roll my eyes at him. "Don't you have any work to do, anyway?"

"Uh...my boss hasn't actually set me any, so no?" I shrug at him.

"Oh your boss, huh?" He says with a knowing look and throwing one of his binders onto the coffee table. "Here. Help me with this. Now you've been set work by your 'boss'."

I laugh and shake my head at him before taking the binder and opening it. I skim through it before stopping on one of the pages. "Uh, Levi?"

"Hmm?" He says without looking away from his laptop and continues typing away.

"Why does it say here that I'm the new 'top model' and that I'm going to be showcasing all the new major brands?" I ask softly.

He turns to look at me. "Oh, yeah, I was actually going to pull you, Connie and Erwin in for a meeting tomorrow and speak to you about that." He shrugs.

"Well...can you tell me about it now?" I say re-reading the page.

"It's nothing major, I know you can handle it." He shrugs.

"That's not the point, Levi. Please?" I plead.

He rolls his eyes at me before placing his laptop on the chair and taking his glasses off and putting them on the table before turning to me again. "Alright, what would you like to know?"

"Uh, anything? Everything?" I ask incredulously. "How long have you known?"

"About a week or so, but it wasn't set in stone. Its only recently been made for definite. The board came together this yesterday and told us who they wanted." He shrugs.

"So that's what your meeting was about yesterday?" I ask.

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't want to tell you, I wanted it to be formal and keep our home and work lives separate." He says softly.

"It's fine, Levi." I say with a small smile. "Maybe just let me know these big things when you find out though, 'cause I'd rather find out from you rather than a binder with other bits of information...like CONNIE LEAVING US AND GOING TO HAWAII!" My voice steadily got louder and higher pitched the more I read and stare at the page. "WHAT?"

"Shit. I forgot that was in there, too." He says before looking to the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me, Levi?" I ask, still shocked and annoyed.

"I haven't even told Connie yet, he doesn't know. He might not even agree to it." He says getting up and sitting next to me on the loveseat. "I couldn't tell you just in case he said no."

"Levi..." I say softly. "I don't know what I'd do without him. It's been just me and him for these past few months, I'd be lost without him!"

"I know, Eren." He nods. "That's why I didn't want to say anything until he told me his decision."

"Shit." I exclaim softly and get up. "I'm gonna go for a walk..."

"Wait, Eren, you can talk to me." He says grabbing my hand.

"No, I know. I will, I just need time to process this. Can I...can I talk to Connie? About this?" I ask him.

He sighs softly before nodding. "Sure, I'm sure he'll prefer to hear it from you rather than me anyway."

"Thank you, Levi." I pull him into a hug and kiss him on the cheek. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Alright, call me if you need me, okay?" He says before I get to the door.

"Of course." I nod at him with a small smile.

"I love you, Eren." He says with a sullen smile as I open the door and I turn back to him.

"I love you, too, Levi." I return the smile and leave taking my phone out of my pocket and instantly ring Connie.

*A/N- Just a reminder that the next chapter is a stand alone chapter so it has absolutely nothing to do with the story and you can skip right passed it if you don't want to read it.

As always, thank you for reading, commenting, voting and adding this story to your reading lists. I love you all!❤*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 33.9K 47
Masks. They symbolize humanity, no one is seen without one and no one goes out barefaced. In fact, its illegal to do so. Your mask shows your rank in...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
5.7K 290 22
Eren Jaeger had never been the type to be very social. Usually, he stuck to his room, his mother, and his friends. But nothing lasts forever... After...
38.8K 881 16
There are rumours that new recruits duties continue into the night where subordinates like you are supposed to relieve their commanding officer's sex...