One Of A Kind ||A Fred Weasle...

By heyitslyrine

(Y/n) Black, the daughter of Sirius Black, was nurtured by the Weasley family, forming strong bonds with all... More

1. The Burrow
2. Wake up!
3. The Dursley's
4. Hit the Road
6. The Dark Mark
7. The Triwizard Tournament
8. The Love Letter
9. The Goblet of Fire
10. The First Task
11. Dance Class
12. The Yule Ball
13. The Black Lake Date
14. The Second Task
A/N
15. The Final Task
16. 12 Grimmauld Place
17. The Weasley arrival
18. The Dementor accident
19. The Order of The Phoenix
20. New Prefects
21. Professor Umbridge
22. Detention
23. The Halloween Party
24. Meeting at Hog's Head
25. Dumbledore's Army
26. The Attack On Arthur
27. Christmas At The Black Manor
28. Gryffindor VS Slytherin
29. Fred and George's Exit
30. Department of Mysteries
31. The Veil
32. The Morning After
33. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
34. A New Weasley
35. Ruins
36. Reunited
37. Back at the Shop
38. The Loss of A Great Wizard
39. The Seven Potters
40. The Wedding
41. Back At The Black Manor
42. Pain and Rain
43. Returning to Hogwarts
44. The Battle Of Hogwarts
45. The End
46. The Life After
Thank You
New Story!
New Story Pt.2 + Question
After The War, Part I
Please Read

5. The Quidditch World Cup

20.4K 405 664
By heyitslyrine

I hope y'all are ready cause this chapter will be a long one. So grab some snacks and enjoy<3

--

Thud

Everyone -except for Mr. Weasley, Mr. Diggory and Cedric himself- fell on the ground. You, specifically, fell on top of the twins, you legs on top of George's stomach and you face inches away from Fred's. He smirked, blushing slightly. In order for him not to catch you staring and blushing, you stood up holding out your hands for the twins to take which they gladly took. You had arrived on what appeared to be a deserted stretch of misty moor.

Ginny grabbed you and Hermione by the arm and ran towards the campsite "C'mon! We need to check the shops!" Hermione and you looked at each other giggling slightly and nodded. After Percy, Bill and Charlie apparated close to their father, the boys were going to try and make the tent, except, of course, Fred and George who went towards Ludo Bagman to bet.

After almost an hour, Mr. Weasley stood and admired his handiwork. He gestured everyone to come in. "Home sweet home!" The three oldest siblings and Mr. Weasley went inside followed by you, Ginny, the twins, Ron, Hermione and last but not least, Harry. As Harry went in last, you looked over at him and saw him smiling slightly, staring inside the tent with awe.

"I love magic" he said. You smiled at him.

The twins went to the furthest table and sat down on the respectable chairs, putting their feet on the table. You could hear Ron going through the kitchen and started munching on some food.

"Ron! Get out of the kitchen, we are all hungry!" Mr. Weasley exclaimed and Ron backed away slightly.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins said in unison, placing their hands behind the heads.

Mr. Weasley looked at them. "Feet off the table!"

"Feet off the table!" The twins repeated, taking their legs off the table and once their father took his eyes off of them, they placed them back on top of the table.

The girls went to their side of the tent, placing their stuff down. Ginny looked over at you and Hermione. "So..." You both looked at her. "Did you see how Cedric was looking at you, (y/n)? He was in total awe!" She giggled.

"I'm sure he looks at every girl in school like that, Gin. Don't get your hopes up." You stared her down, clearly not interested in Cedric. Yeah he was handsome and kind, but it was nothing compared to the thing you had for someone else the last couple of years.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. If you don't want him, I'll take him." Ginny said smugly.

Hermione giggled "Ginny, you're way out of his league. Besides, we are sure you have someone else in your mind, like your little crush on Harry." She nudged Ginny a little bit.

"Whatever.." Ginny walked out of the room, followed by you and Hermione close behind, chuckling at Ginny's little crush on Harry.

The twins approached you with green and white paint tubes in their hands. "(Y/n)! Will you paint our faces?" The look on their faces were priceless!

"Sure, just sit down somewhere." You said, smiling at their faces. You painted George's face first, as he didn't want anything much except for one stripe of white and one stripe of green on each cheek. Fred, on the other hand, was a pain in the ass. He couldn't stop moving and singing with his brother. You had to hold his face still between your hands for a few minutes to at least paint his forehead. You could feel his eyes on you, watching your every move, hoping he couldn't see your blush. You finally finished with his entire face, it was a lot harder than you expected. You also painted your own face even when the twins insisted they do it for you, in which you declined immediately as you knew that something would go wrong or they would drew something else on your face.

Clutching their purchases, Mr. Weasley in the lead, they all hurried into the wood, following the lantern-lit trail. You could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around them, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious; You couldn't stop grinning. You all walked through the wood for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, until at last you emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. Though you could see only a fraction of the immense gold walls surrounding the field, you could tell that ten cathedrals would fit comfortably inside it.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. They clambered upward with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right. Mr. Weasley's party kept climbing, and at last you reached the top of the staircase and found themselves in a small box, set at the highest point of the stadium and situated exactly halfway between the golden goal posts. About twenty purple-and-gilt chairs stood in two rows here, filing into the front seats with the Weasleys, looked down upon a scene the likes of which you could never have imagined.

"This is amazing!" You squealed with excitement.

"It is, isn't it?" Fred said from your right, nodding.

"And after this we will be rich!" George high-fived his twin. You chuckled, shaking your head.

Suddenly, you heard Mr. Crouch talked with someone you hoped you didn't see - the Malfoys right behind you. Yes, you may be related to them but every time you saw them, you felt uncomfortable. It was a tense moment. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Malfoy looked at each other. Mr. Malfoy's cold gray eyes swept over Mr. Weasley, and then up and down the row.

"Good lord, Arthur," he said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

Fudge, who wasn't listening, said, "Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest."

"How - how nice," said Mr. Weasley, with a very strained smile.

"How come?" You muttered, unfortunately for you Mr. Malfoy heard you and he looked at your way.

"Ah, (y/n), what a surprise...With the Weasleys again..." He gestured to the red heads. Draco stared at you, grinning.

You didn't say anything, because you knew that Mr. Weasley didn't want you to be involved. He raised you as if you were his own and you considered him as a father figure. He always looked out for you and you didn't want to disappoint him by talking back. You simply turned your attention back to the stadium, annoyed, waiting for the game to begin. After Mr. Malfoy and Draco left and Mr. Weasley walked over to you.

"You alright, (y/n)? I know you don't like the Malfoys -even if you're related to them." He kneeled infront of you.

"I'm alright, Arthur. I just don't like how he talks to you and the rest of you. If I could punch him and get away with it, I would. He's nothing but pathetic." You chuckled slightly, making Arthur chuckle as well and nodding before he turned back to his seat. The rest of the Weasleys and Hermione and Harry didn't say anything about the situation, it was for the best.

Suddenly, a voice echoed in the stadium. "Ladies and gentlemen . . . welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" The spectators screamed and clapped. Thousands of flags waved, adding their discordant national anthems to the racket. "And now, without further ado, allow me to introduce . . . the Bulgarian National Team Mascots!"The right-hand side of the stands, which was a solid block of scarlet, roared its approval. A hundred women came glinding down the field. Veela... you thought. All the men were in awe, especially Ron. You rolled your eyes and took a quick glance at Fred who surprisingly wasn't looking at them but at the flier each one of us was given. You smiled and look back at the women dancing. The thought that Fred wasn't paying attention to them made your heart flutter. You smiled even more. Once the veelas were gone, the crowd shouted angrily, wanting for them to come back.

"And now," roared Ludo Bagman's voice, "kindly put your wands in the air . . . for the Irish National Team Mascots!"

Next moment, what seemed to be a great green-and-gold comet came zooming into the stadium. It did one circuit of the stadium, then split into two smaller comets, each hurtling toward the goal posts. A rainbow arced suddenly across the field, connecting the two balls of light. The crowd oooohed and aaaaahed, as though at a fireworks display. Now the rainbow faded and the balls of light reunited and merged; they had formed a great shimmering sham-rock, which rose up into the sky and began to soar over the stands. Something like golden rain seemed to be falling from it.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, kindly welcome - the Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you - Dimitrov! Ivanova! Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! Aaaaaaand - Krum!"

The boys were practically fangirling. Ginny asked who Krum is and we all looked at her wide-eyed.

"That sis is the best seeker in the world!" George shouted pointing at Krum. The crowd cheered at the young seeker; nobody could really believe he was only 18!

"And now, please greet - the Irish National Quidditch Team!" yelled Bagman. "Presenting - Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Quigley! Aaaaaand - Lynch!" Seven green blurs swept onto the field. Everyone cheered.

"Theeeeeeeey're OFF!" screamed Bagman. "And it's Mullet! Troy! Moran! Dimitrov! Back to Mullet Troy! Levski! Moran!"

It was like Quidditch you've never seen before. Sure, watching Quidditch at Hogwarts was nice, especially when Gryffindor played and you saw all your friends playing and winning, but this! This was something else. Most of the time, you had to ask Fred to narrate the game for you. When he talked, you couldn't help but stare at him in awe. You smiled when he was talking so passionately about Quidditch.

One hundred thousand wizards gasped as the two Seekers,
Krum and Lynch, plummeted through the center of the Chasers,
so fast that it looked as though they had just jumped from airplanes
without parachutes.

"They're going to crash!" screamed Hermione next to Harry. She was half right. At the very last second, Viktor Krum pulled out of the dive and spiraled off. Lynch, however, hit the ground with a dull thud that could be heard throughout the sta-
dium. Suddenly, Krum appeared with the golden snitch in his hand, Ireland won though since they were ahead in points. The crowd went wild. The twins high-fived each other and hugged you afterwards, knowing they won the bet.

-

You were all together in the living area, you were sitting near Harry. The twins were dancing and singing Irish songs. Voices were heard from outside so Mr. Weasley went to investigate.

Ron stood up in the middle "There is no one like Krum."

"Krum? Dumb Krum." The twins said, looking at Ron

"He's like a bird the way he rides through the wind!" Ron said, while the twins were flapping their arms around. "He's more than an athlete," Fred put his Irish flag around Ron. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny smirking, walked by Ron who mumbled a shut up.

"Viktor I love you" George sang

"Viktor I do" Fred sang after George, dragging the 'o'

"When we are apart my heart beats only for you" You all sang excluding Ron.

The voices outside were louder than ever. "Sounds like the Irish got their pride on." Fred said, turning to look at you and winking. You chuckled.

Mr. Weasley came running into the tent. "It's not the Irish." He went closer to Ginny and grabbed her arm. "We've got to go now."

Everyone quickly ran out of the tent. By the light of the few fires that were still burning, people were seen running away into the woods, fleeing something that was moving across the field toward them, something that was emitting odd flashes of light and noises like gunfire. Loud jeering, roars of laughter, and drunken yells were drifting toward them; then came a burst of strong green light, which illuminated the scene.

"Get to the portkey and stick together." Mr. Weasley shouted. "Fred! George! (Y/n) and Ginny are your responsibility!" He took out his wand and he, Bill, Charlie and Percy ran to the opposite direction of where the people were heading.

Fred grabbed your hand and George grabbed Ginny's "Let's go!" They both shouted, running towards the forest. Whilst running, you turned around to see if Harry, Ron and Hermione were by your side. They weren't. The feel of panic rushed over you. Last year, Sirius told you to look after one another before he flew away with Buckbeak.

"HARRY!" You called out. No response, he was no where to be seen. Fred was still running, holding your hand. He stopped and looked at you in the eye.

"We need to go. They'll be fine. C'mon!" He said, deep down you knew he was right. You nodded and quickly ran off to the forest with Fred.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 29.6K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
5.6K 142 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...
760K 25.5K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...