Shatter Me: Creepypasta X Rea...

Por Screamyourdeath_ST

Almost all her life, y/n had been treated like shit. Her mother was horrible to her and she had problems on h... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Traveling
Chapter 3: The Greetings
Chapter 4: The Saving
Chapter 5: The Terror, The Cure, and The Protectors
Chapter 6: The Threat
Chapter 7: The Choice
Chapter 8: What He Did With the Girl
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: Under Close Guard
Chapter 11: Round Two
Chapter 12: The House In The Woods
Chapter 13: The Hidden Power
Chapter 14: The Return
Chapter 15: The Visiting Pastas
Chapter 16: Rage
Chapter 17: Huge Love Triangle
Chapter 18: Dealing With Love Issues
Chapter 19: Problem Comes and Problems solved
Chapter 20: A Day With the Slender Brothers
Chapter 21: Vincent/Purple Guy
Chapter 22: The Doll Masters
Chapter 23: The Puppeteer's Expectations
Chapter 24: Training As A Doll
Chapter 25: The Beach
Chapter 26: Jason's Plan
Chapter 27: The Confirmation Ceremony
Chapter 28: Plenty of Changes
Chapter 30: Exploring
Chapter 31: Yearning
Chapter 32: Prepping
Chapter 33: My Queen
Chapter 34: Fairly Old Friends
Chapter 35: The Garden
Chapter 36: Taken
Chapter 37: Captured
Chapter 38: Escape
Chapter 39: Return
Chapter 40: The Demon Enmity

Chapter 29: Zalgo

797 30 15
Por Screamyourdeath_ST

Y/n POV
     "H-Huh?" I turn to look up at the voice. I see a black and red demon with large horns.
     It smiles down at me, "Hello there, my name is-"
     "OH! Oh yeah yeah, you're..." I say loudly, interrupting him as I stand up a bit tired.
     He raises an eyebrow or- y'know where his eyebrow should be.
     "You're supposed to be Zalgo, right?" I look up at him, pointing a finger at his face.
     "Uh, yes I am Zalgo," he says.
     "Ya have a human form, right?" I ask.
     "Yes-"
     "Use it." I order. "Well- I mean if ya want me to stick around I mean. Don't get me wrong, it's cool and all but... eh I mean you're human form would probably be a lot nicer to look at, ya know what I mean?"
     He looks at me, more than likely irritated that a mortal was ordering him around.
     "Uh... sure... Don't demand things like that from me ever again," he said, and transformed into his human form.
I stared at him and shrug at his human form, "Not bad. Uh- uhm... what do you want? I mean, ya ran into me. Do you need something?"
He looked fed up, "You were sad, I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you."
I raise my eyebrow. I've read enough fan fiction to know where this was going.
"Uhhhhhh- yeah sure. I'm kinda homeless right now. I left the Creepypastas for... reasons..." I didn't want to talk about it at all.
He nods gently, "I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been hard."
I mentally roll my eyes, you have no idea...
He hesitates before saying, "Would you like-"
"Yes. I mean I got nowhere else to go." I respond before he finishes asking his question.
He's about to loose his patience with me, "Do not interrupt me. Do you even know what I was going to ask?"
I look at him and give him a knowing smile, "You were gunna ask if I'd like to stay with you. And I say yes."
He stands up straight, he obviously didn't expect me to actually know, "Uhm... alright then. Come with me."
He takes my hand and teleports us to a room. It was red with black furniture. I assumed it was a room in his own mansion.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"Nah, just tired." I said.
He nods, "Alright, you may sleep. Don't wander when you wake up, I'll send one of my servants to check in on you."
I nod, thinking, Aight, first rule I get to break haha-
"Do not make me lock you in here, I won't hesitate to use any measures to keep you in." He had begun to leave but paused to turn back and look at me.
I gulp, "Uh- sure." Crap, the guy can read my mind...
He smiled sweetly at me, "And don't you forget it."
He turns and leaves me.
I sigh and rub the back of my head, "Ah, jeez... this is definitely a situation I've gotten myself in..."
I stretch my arms before lying down and resting.

Zalgo's POV
I leave, very much irritated. That brat... How did Slender deal with her... something tells me she didn't act that way for him...
Collecting her was much easier than I thought it would be, it's seems luck is in my favor. Now the only thing to consider is what to do with her now...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

595K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...
3.7K 125 32
Good evening fellow humans. I am here to tell you that this fanfic I wrote while I was in like 8-9th grade. It's shitty, it's awful, I have no consis...
79.2K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...