I Can See Two - Sanders Sides

By ariww19

Soul Search. The ability to see and read the souls of people. It's great to have. Especially in high school... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Extra 1

Chapter 16

272 6 9
By ariww19

(Slight mature content)

Ethan's POV

"Ethan?" Caleb asks softly as he comes back into the room. 

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask him. 

"Just the end. Sorry," he tells me. I shake my head and tell him it's fine. 

"Is she really kicking you out?" he asks. 

"Seems like it," I tell him. 

"I'm sorry. I'd let you stay here but I'm not sure my parents would be too hot on the idea," he says hugging me. 

"I'll figure it out," I say hugging him back. How though? We stay in that embrace for a few minutes. That is until we hear Caleb's mom call him from downstairs. 

"Guess they're home," Caleb says, sounding a little annoyed. 

"What's with that tone? Had something in mind that your parents shouldn't be home for?" I tease while leaning down to kiss his neck. When I pull back I see him roll his eyes with an amused smile. 

"Calm your dirty mind," he jokingly scolds.

"Who says I was thinking something dirty?" I ask with a smirk. His eyes widen and he playfully punches my arm. I laugh and gesture to his door where I can sense his dads soul approaching. As I do this his dad appears in the doorway. 

"Oh hello Ethan. You boys doing your homework?" His dad asks. 

"Yes sir. We just started," I tell him. "Please Ethan. It's Owen and you're welcome to call my wife Darcy. Would you like to stay for dinner?" He asks with a warm smile. 

"I'd like that. Thank you Owen," I say in response. He nods and leaves downstairs. 

"Maybe I can ask-" Caleb starts but I cut him off by kissing him. 

"Don't. I've already got a place I can stay anyway," I tell him. 

"Where?" He asks. 

"My car is pretty comfy," I explain to him. 

"You're not sleeping in your car," he tells me. 

"But-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"No buts. Maybe ask Virgil," he suggests.

"I can't bring him into this," I try to reason. 

"If you don't and he finds out you had to sleep in your car he'll kick your butt," he tells me and I nod because he's right. 

"Okay. Call him. I'm going to go get some water and then we need to finish up our homework so we can have time to just hang out before dinner," he says already leaving the room. When he's gone I plop on the bed and grab my phone. After a minute of hesitation I call up Virgil.

Virgil: Hey E. What's up?

Ethan: Hey Virge. I...

Virgil: You what?

Ethan: *sigh* I might need a place to stay. Just for a day or two. My mom wants me out of the house and I don't think my dad will be able to do anything about it. It's totally cool if I can't stay with you. I've got my car and-

Virgil: E. Say no more. You're welcome to stay as long as you want. You know my mom won't mind. Also, if I ever find you sleeping in your car when you could've asked me for help I'll kick your ass.

Ethan: *laughs* Had a feeling you'd say that. Thanks a bunch man.

Virgil: See you tonight. Bye.

Ethan: Bye.

I hang up the phone. Before putting down my phone I send a quick text to my dad. I tell him that I talked to mom and was going to spend the night at my friends house. With that sent I put my phone back on the bed. Caleb comes back in a few minutes later with two water bottles. 

"Did you ask him?" he asks as he sits next to me. 

"Yeah. I'm going to stay with him," I respond. He nods while handing me a bottle of water. We go back to doing our homework. A couple hours pass and we're called down for dinner. During dinner I happily chat with his parents about various topics. School, whether I plan on working and what my plans for the future are.

"So are you planning on going to college Ethan?" Owen asks me. 

"I am. I'm going into engineering. Once I get my degree I'll likely work in the same company as my older brother," I tell him. 

"Very nice. That's a very good choice," Owen compliments. 

"Have you decided what you want to be once you graduate Caleb?" Darcy asks her son. 

"I have," he says after swallowing his food, "I'm going to become a nurse. Virgil and I are planning on going to the same college." I look up from my food because I didn't know that. Funny. Roman and I are going to the same college as well. We already found one that we can both go to but still do what we want.

As I'm about to take a bite I sense an unfamiliar soul approaching the front door. 

"Someone's at the door," I say without thinking. 

"Oh. I'll get it," Caleb says standing up. His parents seem confused but then the doorbell rings. 

"Wow. How did you know that?" Darcy asks with curiosity. 

"Lucky guess," I tell her. She accepts my answer and we go back to eating. A moment later Caleb comes back and sits down. 

"It was a package for you dad. I put it on the couch," Caleb says. 

"Thank you son," Owen says back to him. Dinner ends and I head upstairs to gather my things. 

"I'll see you tomorrow baby," I tell Caleb as I walk downstairs to find him waiting by the door. He smiles and pulls me down into a kiss.

I leave his house and head home first. When I get there no one is home. So I go inside and pack up just the necessities and some clothes. I put it all in the trunk of my car and get ready to drive off. As I'm about to pull out of the driveway my dad pulls up in his car. 

"Where are you going with your stuff?" he asks. 

"I'm staying with a friend remember," I tell him. He gets a look of realization on his face and asks what my mom said to me. 

"This is my choice and my friend already said it was cool. It's just until mom calms down or Virgil kicks me out," I say softly. He pulls out his wallet and gives me some money. 

"Give me a week and I'll have her out of here or us out," he tells me. I just nod and climb in my car.

I pull off and drive to Virgil's house. I leave my stuff in the car and just grab my phone charger. When I get out of my car I see Virgil walk out of his house to greet me. 

"You okay?" he asks. 

"I'm fine," I say. Then I tell him what my dad said. 

"A week, a month or a year. Stay as long as you need to. It'll be nice to have someone here," he assures me. 

"Thanks Virge," I say and he nods. We head inside and sit on the couch. He grabs the two controllers and hands me one. We play COD: Black Ops 3 zombies for a couple hours. Finally we head back to his room and get ready for bed. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days have passed and I just talked to my dad. He's looking for a new place and filing for divorce. He says he can't be with a woman who would abandon her own son. It hurts to know I'm the reason their 20 year long marriage is ending but I can't do anything about it. I love Caleb and I'm not going to leave him because my mom can't accept me. I'm currently at Caleb's. I'm laying on his bed and he's curled up next to me as we watch TV. After a few minutes Caleb pauses the TV and climbs into my lap. Now he's straddling me. 

"Are you okay?" he asks. 

"I'm fine baby. I just wish things could be different. That my mom could accept me but at least I have my dad. And you," I say cupping his face with my left hand. He smiles as he leans into my hand.

I pull him closer and he kisses me softly. 

"Are my parents home?" he asks when he pulls away. I use Soul Search to check then I shake my head. He grins and then bites his lip. 

"Good," he says and kisses me again but not as softly. His hands cup my face. As I'm kissing him he leans back right onto my- Oh my god. Pure thoughts Ethan. He sits up and back down again. 

"You're doing this on purpose," I say barely audible. He smiles into the kiss and moves his hands down to my chest. 

"I am," he says and kisses me again. I start to imagine him doing that with no clothes on and immediately clench my fist tightly to stop my train of thought. 

"Ethan," he says as he pulls away just a little bit. Our lips are only a centimeter apart. 

"Hmm?" I ask, unable to speak. 

"I'm in the mood," he whines. I respond by kissing him.

As I'm kissing him my hands go up his shirt. I pull it off of him and kiss his neck. 

"Off," he says starting to pull up my shirt. I let him take it off of me. I lean forward until he's on his back. Then I get on my knees. Now on my knees I flip him on his stomach. I leave a trail of kisses all along his lower back, up to his shoulder blades and then to his neck. I sit back up and pull his waist with me. He sits up. His back is to my chest. I run my hand from his waist to the front of his jeans. 

"Can I?" I ask when I get to the front of his jeans. He nods and I look down to already see a bulge in his pants. I unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. I take him in my hand and start pumping my hand. He moans and I start going faster. Oh my god this boy is driving me crazy with the noises he's making. He turns his head to the side and I kiss his mouth.

He brings his hand behind himself and somehow unbuttons my pants with his one hand. I bite my lip when he pulls out my member and starts pumping himself. 

"Ethan," he breathes out against my lips as he releases into my hand. A moment later I release into his hand. 

"I love you," he says. 

"I love you too baby," I say and kiss him. We clean ourselves up with a towel and then go back to cuddling. While cuddling, instead of watching TV again we talk about stupid stuff. With him here in my arms I only really have one train of thought. This is perfect and I want this forever. I want him forever. 

"I'm going to marry you someday," I say. Caleb tenses up against me. 

"Baby?" I question him. I can see he's nervous.

"Are you sure?" he asks barely audible. "Don't say what you don't mean," he adds softly. Now I didn't mean to say that out loud but I meant every word. I use my hand to make him look at me. 

"I meant every word," I tell him. After a second he smiles and relaxes before he puts his head back on my chest. 

"Then I'll be waiting for that day," he says and hugs me. I smile and kiss his head. We lay there for a few minutes when Caleb's phone starts ringing. 

"Hey Virgil," Caleb says when he picks it up. I don't hear Virgil's side of the conversation. 

"Yeah I'm with Ethan. The park? Yeah we can go. Okay. See you in a few minutes," he says and then hangs up. 

"He wants to meet up at the park?" I ask and he nods. 

"Yeah. Do you not want to go?" he asks me. 

"I'm cool with it. Let's go," I tell him. He smiles and we both stand up to head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.5K 65
{COMPLETED} None of these characters are mine! They belong to Thomas Sanders! Check him out on YouTube :) TW- Eating Disorders Suicidal thoughts Sad...
184K 8.1K 29
Sanders Sides fanfic College AU Slow burn Prinxiety and Logicality. As Virgil starts his way through college, he has to find a place to stay as he do...
149K 4.7K 40
No one really knows what Anxiety's deal is. But there seems to more than meets the eye. None of these images are mine. #3 in Prinxiety-08/11/2019 #1...
6.8K 413 47
It's nearly half-term and Roman doesn't want to miss the opportunity to spend time with his crush. The only problem, they aren't exactly best friends...