You broke Us

By oKeansofme_

5 years of marriage gone in an instant over a misunderstanding. If only he asked questions instead of acting... More

Characters & background
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Epilouge
Kindle unlimited

10.

515 26 3
By oKeansofme_

Tae

When I told my family how I was getting more days with Dewon they were ecstatic. My 4 days a month went to 12 days.

It's still not as much as I want but it's more than before so I'm extremely grateful.

Hoseok and YoonGi had they're own party for Dewon while we took her to this extraordinary hotel that have a private pool with a slide at the penthouse. All she wanted was to be treated like royalty so i made sure my baby girl got the royal treatment.

Taemin said his best friend owned the place and let us have the penthouse suite free of charge. Of course we paid for the food and luxury packages because I wasn't about to take advantage of a strangers generosity.

Dewon invited her friends which included Jin & Joons daughters Kwan and Mi-Cha. I may not like the parents but those babies are the sweetest things. They asked me to take a million photos of them so of course I did and I printed them out because they wanted to make a princess scrap book.

Another shocker was that she invited a boy. I wasn't shocked that she invited a boy but I was shocked when I found out that boy was the son of my divorce lawyer. What a coincidence.

I got to know Jackson better as well as his husband Mark. Turns out Mark went to the same business school at Taemin. They asked if their daughter Jisoo could attend too. She was sad that her brother was getting a princess weekend and of course I said yes. She's was 4 and there was no way I could deny someone a princess weekend.

I even invited them to tag along because I could tell they were nervous about having their babies away for a weekend. Plus they were the only parents of these kids that I didn't really know to well so of course they wanted to know me more.

Their son Jae-beom was just as much of a diva as the rest of them. It was the cutest thing to see him with his tiara and his sparkle nails. I can see why Dewon called him her "bestest best friend ever"

Those two are basically a mini me and a mini Jimin.

I know for sure that those teen years are going to be something else. Jimin and I never dated but the two of us were always trouble makers. When Jimin saw them together he said he would send a few prayers to us. My parents and brother laughed and said that I will now have to deal with everyone Jimin and I did to them.

It was a nice weekend. The kids has fun and my parents even watched them for a while so that the Wangs, Jimin, Taemin and I could have an adult dinner.

I was honestly happy about the two parties because I can't bring myself to see him. He made my life hell and now he's the man that is carrying the kids of someone I still very much love.

Maybe I'm crazy for still loving him. Jimin seems to think I am. When he found out YoonGi was pregnant with my Ex's kids he was floored. Taemin just laughed.

Not a hysterical laugh like he thought it was a joke. It was the kind of "of fucking course" laugh. This isn't the first time YoonGi got pregnant by someone who was on a relationship.

I wonder if Hoseok knows about his past?

Since it's YoonGi, probably not but who are we to cause issues with them. He's stuck with that guy forever and unfortunately so and I since those babies are my daughters sisters. At least I have Jimin so that we can both shit talk YoonGi together.

                              •

It's been a month since Dewon's party. Today is also one of my days but I really want to spend today alone.

Today would have been my due date.

I'm having my parents pick Dewon up and spend the day with her.

I'm so angry. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I literally hate Hoseok. What was wrong with me that I still felt some for of love for the man.

He took one of the most precious things from me. I don't even know why he did want we did.

I'm so jealous of YoonGi. He's literally the most terrible person that I know and he was blessed with 2 little girls.

Never in my life would I ever have been jealous of that asshole. But here I am. In conclusion I'm pathetic.

                             •

I ran out of wine. I know I'm going to have a hang over tomorrow but I need more wine.

I'm a bottle in and I'm not too far from a gas station. I'm sure there's cheap wine. I'm not about to drive so I don't mine walking.

How far I've fallen. I'm in a fluffy Lavender robe and my uggs. I have my large sun glasses so that I don't when to deal with people.

After purchasing 3 bottles of my cheap wine of course I see another enemy. That bitch Jennie. She thinks she's the queen freaking bee and loves to brag about about her daughter Rose. Rose is a sweet girl but her mom is a fucking bitch and loves to comment on everything Dewon does in dance class.

She's always trying to talk shit about my daughter. Like you're 35 years old, what are you doing talking shit about a 7 year old?

"Taehyung is that you?" She yelled

Shit she noticed me.

Like a bat out of hell I ran and jumped in the first car I saw. Oh god I've really sunken low.

"Excuse me why the hell are you on my car?" The stranger asked

"Shhhhh. I'm hiding"

"Can you do that somewhere else?" He said

"No I can't. I'm having a shit day and there's a bitch outside that is about to get smacked so I'm
trying to stay out of jail"

"Um okay."

"Shit she's walking up to us. Hug me"

"What?"

"I said hug me"

I pulled him in my arms and heard someone knocking on the window. I rolled down the window and put on my best fake smile.

"Hello Jennie" I said in a fake voice

"Taehyung I thought that was you. How are you doing"

"Oh I'm doing great. Just buying some wine"

"I would be drinking too. I mean I heard about your divorce" she smiled

"Yep I'm no longer married"

"I heard he knocked up his secretary. At first I didn't believe it but then I saw him pick Dewon up from dance classes. I must say the new guy makes you look well.....you know." She smirked while looking at me up and down

"it's called co-parenting. You might not know that seeing as how your ex is never around" I smiled

"Excuse me ma'am I'm trying to have a nice time with my boyfriend if you could please step away from my car that would be nice"

"Oh so it looks like you got yourself a boyfriend. It's about time. I'll be sure to let the other moms at ballet class know. Speaking of ballet class the girls said they loved the princess party and said how some parents were invited while others weren't. Care to explain."

"Okay Jennie you tell them, also I only invited my close friends. Maybe your invite got lost in the mail. The spa treatment was wonderful and the kids enjoyed the penthouse suite at the JK Hotel" I smirked

She gasped when she realized I scored the penthouse when the woman couldn't even book a room because you have to book at least 6 months in advance

"Excuse me ma'am, I already told
You to get off my car"

She stepped back and I let out a breathe and then freaked when I realized I was being driven away by a stranger.

"So your daughter had a princess party?"

"Yeah. She loved it. My brother managed to get his friend to agree to let us use the penthouse at his hotel. She absolutely loved it. After everything that happened I just wanted her to have something nice" I could already feel like eyes swell with tears.

"Is your brother Kim Taemin?"

"Yeah. How do you know him?" I asked

"He came up to me and asked if he could use my hotels penthouse to host his nieces party. Something about a bad divorce and how his brother ex knocked up a home wrecker"

"Oh gosh are you Jeon JungKook? Fuck this isn't the way I wanted to meet my brothers best friend. I swear I'm not a hot mess like this all the time. Today is a bad day." I said

"The very one. I'm not judging. Since you walked I'm assuming you live close by" JungKook replied

"Yeah I love in the Itewon Villa townhomes. House 3789A."

"No fucking way."

"Excuse me?" I asked

"I actually moved into that very Villa. House 3789B"

"Wait you're the new neighbor? Your dog tore up one of my daughters yard toys" I complained

"Oh shit I'm sorry. I'll replace it."

When we drove to the townhomes I went on my side of the house and he went on his side.

I put some wine in one for Dewon's straw cups because I wanted to lay on her trampoline.

My goal to stay on here and peacefully get drunk ended when that damn dog came yapping and jumped on my chest.

I really need to put up a fence but it's a shared backyard.

"Hey sorry, I think he likes you." JungKook said

"Well as long as he stops eating my daughters stuff I think I can like him" I laughed

"Is that a Disney princess straw cup?" He asked

"Yes and it's filled with cheap gas station wine. Feel free to have some, I have a finding Nemo straw cup if princesses aren't cool enough for you"

"Fuck it, get me the most sparkliest princess cup you have"

"Follow me kind sir. And you Mr. pup if your rip up anymore of Dewon's toys your daddy will replace it and he won't give you any treats"

This dog obviously listened and dropped Dewon's favorite hula hoop.

By the time we got to bottle number 3 of that cheap wine we were dancing and eating Dewon's fruit snacks.

"So tell me someone Taehyung. What are we afternoon drinking to?" He asked

"To forget" I smiled

"What are you trying to forget?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 11.4K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...
117K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* �...
16.9K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
24.5K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...