Dark Red » Stiles Stilinski

By jjpopes

"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOV... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN

SEVENTEEN

519 16 0
By jjpopes

The full moon was setting in quicker than expected. stiles was worried, and pissed, considering scott look like he want to snap him in half, and he felt the same way.

"You really think i'm going to let you chain me up like a dog?" scott growled, as he threw the chains stiles had showed him to the ground harshly.

"no." stiles replied darkly. with a swift movement, her shoved scott into the radiator of his bedroom, and handcuffed one of his hands to it.

stiles quickly jumped back, as scott pulled against the cuffs, trying to break free.

"what the hell are you doing?" the wolf asked angrily, still struggling, trying to break free of the restraints.

"protecting you from yourself." stiles spoke lowly. "and giving you payback." he added with a smirk, causing scott to look up in confusion.

"for making out with riley."

•••

a little while later, stiles had come back into scott's room, carrying a bottle of water, and a dog bowl with the word 'scott' written across it.

stiles poured the water in the bowl, setting it down in front of his friend, as he turned to walk way. not even seconds later though, the bowl hit his backside roughly.

"i'm gonna kill you!" scott snarled angrily, yanking at the cuffs, yet again.

"you kissed her, scott!" stiles finally snapped, as he turned around, staring into the angry werewolves eyes.

"you kissed riley." stiles added. "that's my, that's like the one girl that i..." stiles trailed off, not even knowing how to voice his anger, disappointment, or betrayal.

"you know, these past three hours, i've been thinking that it's probably just a full moon, he doesn't even know what he's doing. he'll be back to normal tomorrow and he won't even remember how big of a dumbass he's been." stiles ranted.

"a son of a bitch, unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"she kissed me." scott muttered, finally breaking his silence.

"what?" stiles asked, his voice laced with betrayal.

"she kissed me." scott repeated, amused at the fact he was getting a rise out of stiles.

stiles walked out of the room,not wanting to hear anymore of what scott had to say. if he did, he felt like his heart might break into two.

"she'd have done a lot more too." scott called out. "you should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. she would have done anything i wanted, anything."

stiles stood against the wall, trying to tune scott out with every fiber in his body. he didn't want to do anything he would regret.

but it was too late.

•••

riley was sitting on a beanbag on her floor, looking at some pictures she'd just taken of the sky. she hadn't had a lick of inspiration lately, with everything going on, but she guessed that being caught in the cross fires of your best friend's breakup, and werewolf full moon mania would help a girl out.

suddenly a familiar voice startled her, causing her to snap her book shut.

"why'd you do it?" stiles muttered, causing the blonde to look up with a sigh.

she had an idea of what he was talking about, but she didn't even want to acknowledge it.

"do what?" riley sighed, standing up slowly. "you know what." stiles replied quickly, as he took a step forward. "why did you kiss scott?"

"speaking of scott, where is he?" riley asked, as she looked around in confusion. "he broke out, he's with derek. don't change the subject." stiles spoke, his voice harsh.

"look stiles, sure allison has been a severe pain in the ass lately... like severe." riley started, taking a step back.

"but i'm not some petty mean girl who goes and make out with the guy that she likes to get back in her. especially not when that guy is scott." riley clarified.

"he said that you kissed him." stiles spoke lowly.

"he also tackled danny of all people, completely disregarded the fact that he made lacrosse co-captain, and is tuning everything out that doesn't have the last name argent." riley snapped.

"so if there's anyone in this world that you shouldn't believe today, it's scott."

"oh." stiles replied, his voice low. he let his shoulders give off a careless shrug, as he looked around the room awkwardly.

riley sighed, running a hand through her hair before she turned around quickly, and decided for once in her life, to be bold do something that she was terrified of doing.

"why would it matter if i did?" she asked, her voice a bit uneven. "huh?" stiles asked, looking at the blonde nervously, as he dragged his socks across her carpet.

"you heard me, stilinski." riley spoke bravely. "why would it matter if i kissed scott?"

"it wouldn't." stiles lied, shrugging his shoulders.

"and you're lying now." riley mocked, her voice a bit amused. "what's the big secret, stiles?"

"nothing. there no secret." stiles replied in a hushed tone.

"stop lying." riley spoke, her voice raising. "i'm not." stiles lied, again.

"yes you are, god!" risky exclaimed, as she looked at stiles in confusion.

stiles stilinski was the guy she had a crush on, the guy she's been friends with her ever since she moved to beacon hills, she knew him like the back of her mind. and he was lying his ass off.

"no, i'm not!" stiles retorted, his voice just as loud.

"you are supposed to be my best friend!" riley exclaimed in hurt. "my best friend, yet you're keeping this obviously huge secret from me."

"it's not important." stiles replied, desperately wanting the girl to change the subject.

"that's complete bs." riley scoffed. "if it wasn't important it wouldn't be eating you up like this, it wouldn't have you all nervous, and agitated." she shouted, taking a step forward.

she was glad for her grandma being out of the house at the moment, considering she didn't want her to hear the current screaming match.

"riley, if i'm really your best friend just drop it." stiles sighed. "no!" she exclaimed. "i'm giving you one more time, if you're really my best friend then just tell me."

"now what the hell is up with you? why are you acting like this, and why does the scott situation bother you so much?"

"because i don't want to be your best friend!" stiles finally snapped, and that made the girl jump back.

"what?" riley asked, as her voice cracked sadly.

"i want to be more. i like you, god i've liked you since you moved here. i want you to wake up and long for me to be around you, which i'm just now at this moment realizing is a really sappy thing to say but i don't care because i want to be with you. "

"stiles, i..." riley started, only to be cut off.

"no! i'm not done. i like you so much, and i've wanted a chance to kiss you since i first met you, so i'm a little pissed scott got to it first, okay? yes i sound jealous and neurotic but i can't help it!" the hazel eyed boy admitted.

when stiles was finally done ranting, riley stood there stunned. she was partly waiting for a camera man to jump out, or her to wake up, or even for her guardian angel to walk through the door and tell her she was dead.

but none of those things ever happened.

riley stepped closer, so close she was just a few inches away. their breathing was in sync; it was poetic really. and riley wasn't a wolf, but she's pretty sure she could feel the anxiety radiating off stiles at the moment. she was scared too. i mean her lifelong crush, had just said all the things she'd ever been thinking, because he thought them too.

"stiles?" she questioned, her voice barely above a whisper.

"you're about to laugh, aren't you?" stiles asked. "in disbelief at the fact i could like a los—"

stiles was cut off.

usually when he talked bad about himself, his friends would punch him.

but this wasn't a punch.

stiles was cut off, by riley crashing her lips onto him. it was without a second thought, or an ounce of regret.

riley's five two frame fit against his like a glove. his hands snaked up to her hips, as her hands went behind his neck. stiles eyes fluttered shut, as the two pulled away for a second, only for him to close the gap again, almost immediately.

his nose brushed against the blonde's. their lips worked against each other like magic, taking in the fact that they were each other's firsts. (technically anyway).

when the two finally pulled away, riley was breathing heavily. stiles hands were still on her waist, as she looked up at him in shock. stiles tried to form words, but failed unimaginably every time.

"was that your first kiss?" riley asked, her voice more like a whisper. "yeah." stiles replied, breathing out. "was it yours? he jokingly asked.

"technically." riley asked making a pinching motion with her fingers.

"wanna try again?"

"yeah."

and they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
29.3K 1K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
51K 950 51
"maybe when the time is right you will find me again." season 5a: complete season 5b: complete season 6a: complete season 6b: complete [THEO RAEKEN] ...
11.3K 291 30
i made a fist and not a plan. [ FEM!OC / STILES STILINSKI ] [ TEEN WOLF S5 ]