๐๐Ž๐Š๐”๐“๐Ž-๐’๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡...

By ukebutler

๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ... More

ใ‹ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
ใ‹ก๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ
ใ‹ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
ใ‹ก๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
ใ‹ก๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
ใ‹ก๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
ใ‹ก๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
ใ‹ก๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
ใ‹ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
ใ‹ก๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
ใ‹ก๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž 2
ใ‹ก๐ญ๐ž๐ง
ใ‹ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
ใ‹ก๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
ใ‹ก๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
ใ‹ก๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†

ใ‹ก๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

16K 577 379
By ukebutler

edited

https://discord.gg/UPGcZKwY

『𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲』

now and then bokuto would stand with you until you got your bus. it was so reoccurring that you'd gotten used to it and had a better time holding conversations with him but your heart hadn't gotten used to it.

and you especially never felt comfortable talking to him when other people were around.

"y/n since you come to all the games you must not hate volleyball then," he said with a smile curling around the straw between his lips and you mustered up a smile.

he was in his usual outfit after practice that day and had casually given you his jacket again since it was a routine.

One that you hadn't gotten used to at all.

"I dont. I like it actually"

"ever thought of playing it? I'd really want to see that" he asked folding his arms on his chest and you tried to tear your eyes away from his biceps again.

Though you were used to talking with him, being around him still made you nervous.

"I actually played in middle school" you confessed as you nervously drummed on your leg.

"eh?!" he burst out dramatically and you flinched as you glanced at him. his eyes always got so much brighter whenever volleyball was mentioned.

like david's star in a stormy night.

"y-yeh we got to regional level too," you said suddenly feeling an urge to boast, just so you could see the sparkle in his eyes more.

"amazing! And position? What position did Ms regional player play?" he asked excitedly turning all of his attention to you. even the box was ripped from his mouth and was being held by his side.

his gold eyes were so fascinated in what you had to say that you immediately began to compare his reaction to those of anyone else you had talked about your middle school volleyball club with; or any topic for that matter.

he had such animated expressions that you began to worry that your disappointment would show whenever you got reactions from anyone else.

his energy was incomparable.

"setter," you said, reaching back to fiddle with the hairs at the nape of your head.

"Wow. I really wouldn't have expected that" he breathed out in an airy laugh and you furrowed your eyebrows.

I don't look capable?

"Why?"

"...there aren't many girls that honestly like volleyball" he spoke and when you noticed his change in tone you glanced at him. "I hope you don't think I said that out of toxic masculinity. It's nothing...like that..."

you looked back just in time to see a dull expression on his face that made your stomach fall. within milliseconds he covered it with a smile and chuckle as if nothing had happened.

"Well everyone won't like the same things. Plus you seem shy and reserved. though setter does seem to be the position for those type...always decent looking people. Pretty people " he made an excuse for his statement with a chuckle before returning the straw to his lips.

pretty people? your breath hitched though your mind was occupied by something else that made you worry.

you wanted to ask about the sudden change that happened seconds ago and ask if he was okay, but you couldn't find the courage to.

you felt like you already knew what he was referring to from the rumors you had heard.

"Other than volleyball...what else does bokuto-san like?" you tried to continue the conversation after the short moment of silence.

you expected him to answer with another sport since you expected that much from someone with a build like his. Instead, he surprised you by saying "anime".

"Really?" you asked and he breathed a chuckle.

"hm. I can sense you think I'm a geek now-"

"NO.....n-no" you ended up cutting him off suddenly and flinched when you realized. he looked at you with a somewhat amused expression though he seemed somewhat more reserved than before.

His behavior hadn't returned to its normal state since he mentioned the fact that girls didn't usually like volleyball. Since you were used to his usual self, you desperately wanted it to return.

though...you couldn't understand why.

"what anime is your favorite?" you asked and he hummed as he seemed to think for a moment.

"Attack on titans," he said after a while and you somewhat sighed in relief as you swung around your bag and searched in it.

they should still be in here.

"what are you looking for?"

"Uhm..close your eyes," you said nervously then closed your hand tightly around the item when you found it.

"close them?" He asked and you just stared at him, wondering if what you were doing even made sense.

He stared at you quizzically before he obediently closed his eyes expectantly. you froze up and exhaled heavily, your heart beating loudly in your ears from a simple thing.

Noticing the bus coming in the distance, you reluctantly reached for his hand.

it was the first time you held it though it felt as large, warm, and welcoming as you expected it to be.

callused at his fingertips and joints, soft in the middle.

you wondered what it would feel like to hold hands with him and immediately pushed away the thought with hot cheeks.

It was a simple armband with the scouts' emblem from the anime he liked. you closed his hands around it and told him he could look just as the bus pulled up.

You were too afraid to see the expression of the third year you had developed a liking for so as soon as the bus' door opened you tried to escape.

just as you had placed a foot on the step to go in you felt his hand wrap around your wrist, calluses ghosting your skin. you looked back on him but didn't allow your face to look anywhere higher than his neck.

you were afraid of how he'd respond. you were nervous.

"Will you be free tomorrow? It's Saturday right?"

will I be free?

bokuto wants to know?

"...hm" you reluctantly nodded feeling your heart race a bit too much. you stepped down from the step and allowed the other persons to enter just so you could entertain him a little longer.

"there's a game tomorrow...that I wanted to watch. Will you go with me?" He asked and you looked up to meet his eyes, as intense and interested as they were at the start of your conversation.

"Yea," You said offering a soft smile though there was a falling feeling in your stomach.

should I really be feeling like this over someone that's taken?

it disappeared as soon as your words earned a big smile from him, his lips seemed to tremble to suppress a grin.

you quickly swapped contacts and you returned his jacket. you were the last one to get on the bus now and again you began to climb the stairs.

"good night y/n. let me know if you get home safely" he beamed with his phone still in his hand as he waved at you.

hand clutching it tightly with your contact still in full display.

"hm...good night...bokuto-san" you managed to get out with a wave as the doors closed; your chest felt incredibly tight and warm.

you sighed as you found a seat and absentmindedly began to clutch at your chest thinking of how the golden-eyed boy's actions could all be mistaken for flirting.

eventually, you muttered a phrase that made you chuckle.

'bokuto-san...you're the worst' you whispered trying to calm your racing heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
232 4 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...
1.1M 28.1K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
52.1K 973 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...