The MYSTERIOUS PAST // PraNus...

By _vxntage-memorxes_

Anupriya , a sweet, beautiful and charming girl, who's dream is to become a famous fashion designer got, enta... More

★ CAST ★ And ♡ A little intro ♡
CHAPTER 1- Accident
CHAPTER 2 - Mischievous Bro
CHAPTER 3- Welcome Party
Thank you note
CHAPTER 4 - Perfect Match
Meet this great person!
CHAPTER 5 - Surprise visit
CHAPTER 6 - Collaboration
Should I do another story?
CHAPTER 7 - Broke
CHAPTER 8 - Posters
CHAPTER 9 - Sleeping Beauty
CHAPTER 10 - Awake
CHAPTER 11 - A Dream
CHAPTER 12 - Sweet talk
CHAPTER 13 - Childhood Bestie
CHAPTER 14 - Prince Charming
CHAPTER 15 - Jealous
CHAPTER 16 - The topic goes on
CHAPTER 17- Partner
CHAPTER 18 - Acquaintance Night
CHAPTER 19 - Confession
CHAPTER 21- Really in ♡
★* CHRISTMAS SPECIAL *★
CHAPTER 22 - List
CHAPTER 23. Love twinkles

CHAPTER 20 - Accidental kiss

243 19 19
By _vxntage-memorxes_

Anupriya's pov:

Ah! Who is this guy disturbing my beauty sleep . I couldn't sleep the whole night because of Sid and now...God! What did I do wrong in my past life that I'm suffering!!!

"Anu! Anu! There's a thief in the house " Someone whispered-shouted at me.

Hm... Who can that be? Wait... What did she say? A... A thief.

Hearing the word 'thief', I opened my eyes wide, to see a terrified Nittu . A freaking thief in the house.
She couldn't grasp the idea of a thief in our house, right?

"Nittu... Wh-what are you saying? Really? Are you sleep-talking? " I asked her, couldn't believe the word she just said.

"Yah! Am I a fool to you? Anu.. It's really a freakin' thief " Nittu said , her eyes almost popping out because of the adrenaline rushing inside her.

"Fine! Fine! Let me see who this guy is. How dare he enter our house. What guts! " I said, rolling up my sleeves. I was ready to knock him off anytime.

"Let's go " Saying this, I grabbed her hand and we both came out of my room , trying hard to not make a sound.

As we walked down the stairs, we found the thief back facing us. And the thing is... he is drinking water. I mean , what kind of thief would drink water instead of stealing things.
I shrugged off my thoughts and continued walking forward, with Nittu beside me.

"Don't you think he is kind of weird? " I whispered but making myself hearable to Nittu.
"I guess so " She replied but her face was still focused on the person, or rather a thief, in front of her.

Don't we need weapons. Well, actually we don't need it cause I'm a black belt. And this guy, he's gonna get a lot from me.

" Nittu , you must strangle his neck and I will take this chance to knock him off " She nodded, agreeing with me.

"On the count of 3 ,ok " "Ok"

"1... 2...3....Attack"

" Hey Anu!"

What....! It's actually brother.
Why did I never thought of him, when Nittu said 'a thief'.

We looked like mad people.
Nittu in a hand high position, me in a knocking position. I mentally slapped my face for the things I'm doing right now. Ahhh ita too embarrassing.
I quickly pulled Nittu's hands down .

"Oh hi! Bhai" ( bhai = brother)
I wished Raghav bhaiya awkwardly.

"Wait... Anu. Isn't he a thief? How did he turned out to be your brother? " Nittika enquired , whispering at my ear . But right now, I'm in loss of words.

"Nittu, come let me explain it to you "

" Bhai, we'll come down in a bit. " I smiled and pulled Nittu with me again.

Phew! Good thing it actually didn't turn out to be a thief.

We reached my room and I closed the door.
Nittu sat on our shared bed.
"So, who is he? " She asked me.
"Well...did you remember the welcome party of Siddharth. We had a dance. And... " I paused for a while.

"And what? " Nittu asked.

" Your partner that day , was none other than my brother " I said at last.

I mean... I planned to have a talk with both of them. I wanted to introduce them to each other. But we're all busy heads, so... um never mind.

Since I have mom with me today, I'll make them have a nice talk.

" Hey! Hey Anu. Are you even listening to me? " It was Nittu's voice that brought me back from my own chat with myself.

"Ye-yeah I can hear you "

" So...we've been besties from quite a long time and I didn't even know your brother's face " She said, face palming herself.

" Oh! It's just that brother hardly stays at home. He was under a training agency when he was a kid. You can just have a chat with him today. " I smiled at her.

I have this feeling that if my brother and Nittika becomes a couple, they'll be the best couple ever. I've to talk with Ma , regarding this matter.

From Nittu's expression, I can know that she's still confused about it. I slightly chuckled at her reaction because I hardly get a chance like this. Previously, she would tease me. Hm... now, I'll also get a chance to tease her, Nittu... Hahaha.

_________________________________

Author's POV:

" Ladies! Come down to have your breakfast. " Namrata called the two from,the kitchen room.

"Coming ~" Saying this, the two went out of the room.

They were done with their morning chores and was ready to leave for work.
It was already 9 am and they have around an hour before going to work.

Seeing Namrata, both of them went to give her a morning hug.

" Amma , did you sleep well " Anu said, still clinging onto her mom. Namrata nodded in response.

"Good morning, Auntie" Nittika smiled at Namrata, giving a fresh morning look .

" Oh no! Again, Auntie. I told you yesterday that Amma will do. Just call me Amma, ok." Namrata said caressing Nittu.

" Come children, let's have breakfast before you two run out of time" Namrata said , as she waved her hand towards the direction of their dining table.

Then, as the three were having a good chat , Raghav came in with a towel ruffling his hair. His hair had sprinkles of water.
It looked as if he had just bathed and came down to have breakfast like Anupriya and Nittika.

"Son , you came...have your breakfast. " Saying this, Namrata gave his plate with a glassful of juice.

"Thanks Amma . Well I'll be staying here for a week, so that I can spend some time with my cuteee Anu " Raghav said, slightly pinching Anu, who was sitting next to him.

"Ouch! Bheiya...that is illegalll" Saying this, Anu pouted at her brother , rubbing her cheeks which was slightly red.( Bheiya - brother)
While Nittika sat there, smiling at their cute brother-sister bond.

Namrata clapped her hands and said, " Okay dear kiddos! Now concentrate on your breakfast . Talking while eating is a bad habit~ got it " Namrata said teasingly, with a smile plastered on her face. In return, they just smiled.
.
.
.
Before leaving for work, Anupriya thought of 'it' again.

"Nittu, wait for me here" Saying this Anu left Nittika at the garage.

"Come fast , it's already 9:30 . We need to reach there soon" Nittika yelled, with hands near her mouth.

"Yes!" Anu yelled back.

She opened the door and ran quickly near her mother, who was checking on some files .

" Amma! "

Namrata looked up, placing the  rectangular spectacles on the table .

" Eh ! Anu... Why are you still here. Aren't you late? "

"Amma, I wanna say something " Anu said and sat down on the fluffy sofa .

( this pic goes to the rightful owner, I don't own it)

Then she whispered something to Namrata. She listened carefully to what her daughter was saying.

After a while...Namrata spoke .

" That's a really great idea " She said and happily exclaimed.
"Thank you, princess. I'll talk with your dad, after he returns from work." Saying this, she caressed Anu's face , lovingly.

"Ok! Bye Amma. I'm gonna be late " Anupriya waved goodbye at her mom.

"W-wait " Namrata said but it was already late, Anu had already left, but she continued "What about you, my dear daughter... Haha never mind " She said and continued checking the files.

_________________________________

At the company:

" Anupriya, can you bring me the essentials. I think the pearls will make the dress more beautiful" The leader said.

"Sure, sis Vedhika " Anupriya said and left the room to fetch the essentials.

She walked into the storage room to search for it.
"Ah~here it is " She happily picked the box and stood up to leave the room.

"Good thing that it's placed properly , otherwise I would have taken quite a long time to search for it. " Anupriya said and closed the door.

As she walked through the place, someone pushed her with a fast move.
"I'm sorry! " The person who pushed Anu apologised
But Anu's position became unstable as she was carrying a heavy box and in too of that, someone pushed her.

"A-a-ah-ahh! " She shouted but in a medium vocal range.

Luckily someone caught her. But...the next thing they knew, Siddharth was laying his lips on top of Anu's soft lips, who was beneath him.
An accidental kiss...

_________________________________

So how was the update, guys?

By the way, what do you think, Anu whispered to her mom? Comment down belowwww~

Waiting for your response...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
30.6K 2.7K 39
( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in heart of Mumbai where only most influent...
65.7K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
1.7K 131 18
Aahna Malhotra the next heir of Malhotra's company is a bold yet well mannered girl. Business is everything for her. She is a girl who dreamt of wear...