CHAPTER 19 - Confession

What ? Really? I've reached chapter 19 . I wasn't even expecting to write even chapter 5 earlier but because of some of MY readers I kept pushing myself, because they've always been supportive to me, since the first day of my book release. So yeah! I'm dedicating this chapter to some of my supportive readers.
suns2411 Radhupranu sharma_sonali _Madhurima_ vizag_forever MuhjaAsfmention a user
Thank you for your love and support, these whole time! 💜

_________________________________

"Oh! I forgot to introduce her. She's my beautiful 'girlfriend'. " Siddharth said, with a proud grin. While Anupriya stood there frozen, at his words.

Siddharth tried to hold her close to him but Anu pinched his arms , earning a silent groan from him. But it was unnoticed by Naresh. He eventually succeeded in pulling her close to him.

"Your girlfriend is... really pretty. " Naresh complimented, with an intense stare at Anu.

" Here we go again. He'll never learn his lesson " Siddharth thought. Obviously he was trying to avoid Naresh.

" Naresh, we've to go . My girlfriend needs to talk with some of the designers. They're waiting for her. " Saying this, Siddharth bid farewell to Naresh, holding Anu's hand, tight as he could be.

They turned to leave but Siddharth was still holding her hands tight, not wanting to let her go, unaware of his own action. It came from his heart, his heart didn't gave his mind a chance to think.

"Sid! What's with all these messes? " Anu continued " You're acting weird today. You kept mum at the car... and now this? " Anu said with a little frown on her face.
His actions were driving her crazy.

"I want you... " With a long pause, he continued, " To stay away from him " He finally uttered. But Anu seemed to be clueless, totally clueless.

"Ahhh! I don't get it. I'm going " Said Anu, and stomped off before him. She looked a bit angry and that made Siddharth feel sad. He didn't knew what was he doing at the first place.

Anupriya went outside the hall to get some fresh air, probably the balcony . It was also designed neatly like the interior designs. Anupriya was amazed by its beautiful sculptures.
She opened her handbag and took out the earbuds, which she had brought. And choose a track to play. Then she put the buds in.

The beautiful and melodious sound of piano and violin, hit her ear softly, which made her relieved from all the anxiety she had. She kept her thoughts afar from her.
Looking at the bright full moon, she start humming ...
"Mo re basi bajeiya...
Nanda lala kanheiya "

"Wait... From where did I learnt the song. Um... Maybe the artist inside me popped up" She thought to herself.

Meanwhile Siddharth who had been searching Anu ,found her. She stood at the balcony with her beautiful face glistening , under the full moon night.
He heard her humming a song.
Suddenly his heart start beating faster than ever. Many
gray scale images kept popping up in his mind. But he shrugged it off.

He went near her and tapped her shoulder . She just ignored and kept mum.
Then, Siddharth intensely stared at Anu.
"You know what... You're really beautiful tonight " Said he, without even looking away from her, a bit. This time , he felt quite confident.

"I'm starting to like you " He confessed his feelings to her. His eyes still fixed on hers.

"Did you said something? " Anu said pulling out her earbuds.

"What! What was I telling her? " He thought to himself. "But I think I've really fallen for her."

Anu waved her hand in front of him.
"Hello ~ Sid! Where are you blacking out? " Anupriya said, with a 'what happened' look.

"Nothing...! I said you look really beautiful tonight"He said, with a grin plastered on his face.

" Thank you Sid "she said and felt happy, a little bit. She didn't know the cause but she tried to hide her smile biting her lips. Her lips curled up a bit.

The party ended, with chatters around . Clinks and clacks , cheering and lastly exchanging some small gifts, within them.

Everyone went out of the hotel at exactly 9:30 pm.

Siddharth and Anupriya, too bid farewell to some of their 'new friends' and hopped inside the car.

This time, Siddharth broke the silence.
"Did you enjoyed the party? " He asked.

"Not actually, because you kept doing things in your own, without my consent. I'm mad at you " She acted a bit. Cause why not?

"I only wanted you to stay away from Naresh. He's a flirt " He said crossing his arms.

"First, start the engine. Let's talk on our way back home" Anu said, looking at her watch, which showed 9:35 now.

"Hm... Yes " Saying so, Siddharth started his engine. The two pulled their seat belts and drove away.

_________________________________

"I forgive you for today only " Said Anu and turned away from him, sounding a little bit annoyed.

"Anu... I'm sorry okay. We have a very long story. I want to protect you from that flirt, so I... "  Siddharth said, apologising.

" Maybe because I'm starting to like you " He murmured and focused on the road.

"Sid... Did you said something?" Anupriya said, not getting a clue why Siddharth was acting so weird today.

Suddenly he stopped the car and face her " You know what...you're really pretty."

_________________________________

*cliff hanger*

Sorry guys! I know I deserve your punishment for not updating early. But I promise I'll update frequently after some works are done.
I'm recently occupied with the awards and entries...
So please forgive me!

Anyways if you guys know any Pranushka ff writers, please inform them that we're hosting a fan fiction contest.

Bye~
Take care!