★* CHRISTMAS SPECIAL *★

*note : guys this parts aren't the continuation of the story

*note : guys this parts aren't the continuation of the story... This will happen in the later parts of the story. But for now, enjoy! It's a small Christmas gift from my side!!! :) and I'm really<2 sorry for the delay *

---------------

" Why would mom ask me to go for a blind date, when she clearly knows that I've someone I love. My Anu will think that I betrayed him " Siddharth sighed and went out of his car.

Parvathi along with her husband, Mr. Ashok had persuaded him to go for a blind date. But who knows , in a blind date anything can happen. You might end up with your love ones or...may be not .

On the other side :

" Why? why did I agreed on this ? I regret it now" Anu said , unhappy with her mother's decision. Like Siddharth , she was also made to go on a blind date . She had arrived before the hotel . All she had to do now is....go inside and search for 'him'.

_________________________________

It was unexpected but there was not even a single soul inside the room , not even waitresses and waiters. Candles were lighted, curtains elegantly designed with a touch of dim light. Tables, chairs and a beautiful glass of roses on the top of the table. The scenario- it was the perfect idea for a date. But the thing is, it wasn't the person whom she wanted to end up with.

"Hmm... Weird " Thought Anu, still strolling but she found herself gazing at the decorations made for the night.
She was more interested in sketching something, sitting down on the seat, surrounded by the beautiful decorations and under the moon-lit night. She wanted to fulfil her passions for designing but unfortunately no...

She found herself a seat and sat down, waiting for her date. And placed the purse on her lap.
"What would I say possibly... Let's be friends? Huh " She murmured.

Siddharth walked in and found that a girl with thick black hair, was seated on one of the many chairs inside the room. From the back , he thought that the girl looks like the love of his life but at last, he shrugged off his thoughts .
" How can it be possible? " Thought he.

He slowly walked towards the girl. And greeted warmly, "Hello! "

And the next thing he knew, he felt his heart skipping a bit . It turned out to be Anu , whom he want to spend the rest of his life.

"Baby... " He said, mixed with various emotions. He was happy, excited and felt blessed.

Anupriya gasped, totally shocked because it turned out that her date was actually with Siddharth. Both of them shared an eye lock.

But then, the sound of Anu's phone, interrupted them.
Anu picked up the phone, "Hello"
" Having fun with your boy friend? " Nittu, from the other line spoke.

" Anu... My little princess. We did it for you" Said her mom.
" Oh my, my...give me the phone Namrata. I wanna talk with my daughter-in-law" Anu heard a familiar voice, which she thought was Parvathi .

"Anu, my child. We're so happy for the both of you... Enjoy your night " Saying this, Parvathi hang up the phone.

Siddharth could hear some voices from the phone but it faded in mere time.

" Who was that? " Asked Siddharth, eyes fixed on his girlfriend.

" How do I say...? They planned it together " Said Anu, scratching her nape.

Siddharth tugged few strands of her hair onto her ear and spoke, " Then... Let's make it a night to remember ".

Looking up at him ,Anu spoke, " Then let's have a walk round the beautiful garden. It looks so beautiful ." She hugged slightly and he reciprocated it.

" I would love to do anything for you, my babygirl " Said Siddharth , smiling.

The two walked out of the room and headed towards the garden.

Benches were placed, especially for couples. Both of them sat down. Anupriya placed her head into his shoulder and Siddharth placed his hands over her shoulder.

"Babe... I'm really blessed that I found someone like you. Promise that you won't leave me forever. And besides, we can plan for our marriage now." Sid said, staring at the sky.

Stars twinkling , moon showing its grace and the light breeze – everything looked so perfect , so perfect that they didn't want it to let go of the beautiful moment they were having.

"Sid... I love you so much, darl.. I don't want to let you go and I won't leave you too. I love you to the moon and back " Saying this, a tear escaped her eyes. She had already remembered, who 'she' really is. And has been waiting for him to remember it, too.

On hearing a sniffling sound, Siddharth turned aside to look at Anu.

" Babe... Why are you crying? Don't you trust me. I love you so much" He said and planted soft kisses on her temple.

_________________________________

Heyo! Beautiful !
So sorry for the delay.
I was caught up with something.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Have fun. And do comment your needs or requests too.

Bye bye ~