CHAPTER 10 - Awake

She flickered her eyes, as the beautiful morning rays of the sun fall on her ...
"Where am I? " Was the only question that came out of her , as soon as she woke up.

Anupriya looks down to see no one but Siddharth , placing his hand on hers and resting his head on the bed ...
She looks on the other side, to find herself with syringes pierced on her other hand.

She looked again to Sid and admired his handsome face, till a sudden headache caused her to make a sound.
On hearing the sound, Siddharth wake up suddenly and saw Anupriya, already with her eyes wide open.

Sid : A-Anu, wait a second, I'll call the doctor...
He gave her a peck on her forehead and went out of the room to call for a doctor immediately...

While Anupriya was shocked at his reaction. She touched the area where Siddharth gave her a forehead kiss...

Anu : Why did he... Kiss me?
She felt something in her cheeks, already red from the sudden action of Siddharth...

Soon, Siddharth came in with a doctor and a nurse...
The doctor checks on Anupriya while Sid looks at her with the same panic, he had on the day Anu was charged to the hospital...

Doctor : I told you right, Siddharth Sir. Now, she's totally fine. No need to worry. Now Anuproya can be discharged from the hospital..

Sid : Thank you so much, doctor. Without you, it wouldn't have been successful.

Doctor : No, no it's not me, it's the Almighty!
By the way, Miss Anupriya please have a nice rest, you still need some more time to recover fully...
Saying this, the doctor went out of the room...

Siddharth sat down on the same stool and start talking...
Sid : You know Anu... I was really worried about you.
You have been sleeping for 7 days continuous. Not only me,everyone was really worried for you. We took shifts to take care of you. I sent them off, so that they could get a proper sleep, even Maa... Stayed here all night, just for you... I'm really blessed that you woke up at last... I'll call others to come okay. You just rest for a while... Hmmm

This time he held her head and gave a peck on her forehead. Siddharth went out of the room and texted their colleagues, saying that Anupriya was okay.

Anupriya kept thinking, why did his affection suddenly grew more

Anupriya kept thinking, why did his affection suddenly grew more.She pinched her cheeks to see
She was even more surprised that she woke up after 7 complete days of sleep...
While she was drowned in her own thoughts, Siddharth's mother , Parvathi rushed inside the room and called Anupriya sweetly.

Parvathi : Anu... Anupriya, nothing happened to you, right? Beti...(Beti - daughter)

Anu : No Maa... I know I've troubled all of you, please forgive me.

"You little fool , is it even a word to say, don't say sorry. We all did it because we love you."  Saying this, Parvathi hugged Anu tightly .

All these days, no one was able to contact Anu's parents or brother, they were all out of station, busy with their jobs.

But, Nittika took care of Anupriya like her own sister. She too, waited eagerly for Anu to wake up, and crack a joke like she always used to.
These days have been hard for everyone of them, taking care of Anu at the same time, do their respective work , it was tiresome but they willingly took care of her.

Anu : Maa... I'm thankful to everyone, for what they did for me. But please don't tell my parents that I was in this state, otherwise they will get over-panicked.

Parvathi : Actually... Beta, we tried to contact your mom and dad but couldn't get signal from their side...

Anu : Oh - okay...

While the two were talking and chatting like mother and daughter, Nittika and others came rushing towards Anupriya...

Nittu : You little brat... You scared me to death.

Anu : I'm really, really sorry Nittu. Wouldn't you forgive me?
She said pouting..

Nittu : Yah! Yah! I forgive you because of your cuteness...

All this while, Siddharth kept silent , thanking God for hearing his prayers... And adoring the...cute Anupriya before him .

Nittu : Ta-da look here, beautiful lady we prepared this for you ... !!

Anu : Awww~my favorite cake.

Everyone wished for her quick recovery... Cut the cake and enjoyed the moments together...!!

But many suspense and thriller are awaiting them , which are linked to their past...

A/n's note :

Heyo! Beautiful people out there . I know you guys are really upset with me, but what to do I've many exams piling up my schedule, do forgive me dearo! This chapter is too short but bear with me okay!

I'll try to write the upcoming chapters a little bit longer...
Stay happy and blessed!

Pranushkian forever!!! (≧∇≦)/

Those haven't read my new book " Bonded Love " Please read it, if you like my ideas and if your time permits ❤