CHAPTER 8 - Posters

It has been 10 complete days , Anupriya has not talked to Siddharth. Even though he would joke around, she neither laughed or get irritated , nor did she utter a word. She just did her work - supervising, working on the designs and the rest, just stay quiet...

But it has disturbed Siddharth so much that he just wanted to corner her and stare directly into her eyes. And ask ' what has happened to her? '

Today starts, the shooting for the film, so from Siddharth's side, he , Anupriya, Nittika and some of the members will be coming.
The location given by the Director is Mahismati kingdom, an old palace in some part of India, known for its historical events.
But something too... Is waiting for the king and queen , the real throne of Mahismati...

Sid : Com'on guys! Let's go ~

Team : Yes sir!

The crew get into the car, which supports nearly 10 seats . Siddharth's mom didn't come, she insisted on staying at the company, to look after others...

The front seats were taken by the driver and Sam,, the head of make over department . The next by Siddharth and his sister, but no one knows that it's his sister. Next, Nittika and Anupriya... and goes one by one...

Everyone had sleepless night these past few days as they were requested to complete the work within a given schedule, they had to work day and night, they didn't sleep or eat, because they were too loyal to their works.
So everyone were sleeping and having a peace time , inside the car.

" We've reached guys! Wake up " Said Sam.

" Wow! What a wonderful place

" Wow! What a wonderful place. What can be more beautiful than it " Was the only thing that escaped from mouth...

Nittu : Omg! Just look Anu ~ isn't this too grand and beautiful.

Anu : Yes, Nittu. You are true about about it.

Siddharth : So shall we go in, guys!

Team : Yes sir...!

The director and his crew were just before them with 2 mins. They welcomed the other party.

Director : Welcome, please take your seat. We've already took permissions from the villagers, to have this film , shot here.

Siddharth : That's great then, we've also prepared the dresses, which you've requested. It's in the car...

Director : Thank you so much. I know what you guys have gone through.

The director bowed to them, showing his heartful gratitude.

Sid : No, no. Please don't do it like that . There aren't thank you and sorry in friendship.

Director : I'm speechless, you guys are such heart warming people ...