CHAPTER 9 - Sleeping Beauty

Hello guys!
I'm really happy and grateful to everyone of you for giving your precious time to vote and comment for much book. I reached 100 votes and 500 reads , which I really didn't expect, but with all of you around, I got it 🥰🥰 thanks!!! I don't know if you'll think "is it that much? " But this means a lot to me.
Please stay like this forever, you all are very supportive
...❤🥰

Back to the story :

Anu : Who can they be? They look just like me and Siddharth sir...

She has become totally numb , to either stand up straight or talk... It was such a shock that could lead to collapse of her body completely...
She was about to fell down on her knees but luckily, Siddharth caught her, stopping from her sudden fall.

She had tears in her eyes. She felt as if she was connected to her sour past.

Siddharth had become speechless, totally speechless. While holding Anu, he couldn't breathe... just looking at the posters in front of them.

While the shooting team had a break already and they started searching for Siddharth and Anupriya, as they couldn't find them.
Some village elders come to the palace to worship and give something to the late queen and king everyday.... Because they feel that what they did for them when they were alive .... they will never be able to return back, so they offer something for them everyday by visiting the palace...

Suddenly, everyone herd a loud outcry, it was more like a male's voice. They start to trace the direction and owner of the voice ...
"This side ! " Someone exclaimed and the team along with the village elders follow the person.

" Anu, hey Anu .....Anuuuu!!! "
The people open the door to see a crying Siddharth holding an unconscious, Anupriya. Everyone couldn't grasp the thing happening before them, but the village elders exclaimed, totally shocked " Amarendra Bahubali and Devsena ! "
It became more confusing for them...

Seeing her best friend Anupriya lying totally unconscious, around Siddharth's arm, Nittika called out loudly, bringing everyone back to the reality.
" Anu! Anu! What happen? Sir happen to her? "
Nittika started crying, because she couldn't hold in any longer...

Siddharth too, was crying " I don't know what happen just now, she saw that posters and became unconscious in my arms "

They were all shocked to see similar faces of Anu and Sid, in the posters in historical attire, it caught everyone's attention.

But first of all, they need to report to a hospital , to check on Anupriya's health

" Let's go, before it's too late "
Siddharth said and hurriedly stomped off, carrying Anupriya in bridal style, thinking " Nothing could happen to you, you are a brave lady, right?"
Nittika and some others followed Siddharth...

Siddharth was too anxious for Anu, he felt as if his soul was going out already. He wished that he could reach the hospital as soon as possible.

The group drove away with Siddharth's car, leaving the people equally anxious as Siddharth ...

In the car, Siddharth would always tell "Rub her palm and foot, it may get her back to senses " <<look, how Siddharth is too concern for her. He really loves her very much >>

Even though the hospital was near, they felt as if it was a desert's travel...

As soon as they reach the hospital, they reported immediately...
" Quick, quick to the I. C. U, the doctor instructed. Soon, the nurses push the wheels and went into the room, leaving Siddharth, Nittika and the team.

Siddharth wanted to know, what was happening inside. Sometimes he walk to & fro, sometimes he cried, sometimes he peep at the window, but nothing could be seen as it was not a see-through glass.
So, he sat on the seats feeling, defeated... While the others assured him that Anupriya will be totally fine...

.
.
.
.

After half an hour, the doctor came out if the I. C. U , Siddharth rushed toward him, as if he would not get the second chance if not now...

Sid : Doctor ! Is Anu fine? Is she in proper health? What happened to her?

Dr : Please calm down sir, she is fine . But she needs some time to regain her consciousness.
Siddharth felt happy hearing the doctor's words, he just thought he have to wait for some days, that's it. Soon his sad tears turned to tears of joy.

Everyone felt happy at the news but...Anupriya's consciousness is not yet regained ...

Siddharth shook her hands continuously, feeling a bit secure that Anupriya will not leave them.

Doctor : Sir, you can go in to have a look on Anupriya.

Sid : Thank you, doctor.

Nittika : Sir please take good care of Anu, before I come here with her clothes

Sid : Hmm...

The news that Anu had lost her consciousness already reached Parvathi's ear. So she came running to the hospital, leaving a the work behind. But... Anupriya's parents were not at their hometown due to some office work, and they couldn't connect them...

Parvathi : Sid beta, w-what happen to Anu...
She ask her son, about Anu's
health almost stuttering, because of panic , that striked her...

Sid : She'll be fine in a few days, ma...please don't worry . The doctor said that we can meet her, come let's go in...

Parvathi : I feel sad, seeing her in this position, she's such a lovely girl. How did she end up like that...
Siddharth thought he will explain nicely to her mother later, but not now...

Siddharth : Please Maa... Don't increase your tension. You have hypertension... right? You should go rest, I'll take care of her... Please Go!!!

Parvathi : Please beta, I want to stay by her side, I want to protect her like my own daughter, please...

Sid : Maa... I'm also concern about you. I'll make you stay here tomorrow...okay?

Parvathi : Make sure, you make me stay here tomorrow, otherwise I'll never talk to you...

Sid : Okay, okay, maa..

Parvathi went out of the door, leaving Siddharth and Anupriya at the room...
Siddharth then grab a stool and sit near near Anupriya..

Sid : When will you wake up dear.. Anu. I'm already missing you. I don't like when you are muted like this... Please . . . Please wake up.

Siddharth planted sweet kisses on Anupriya's forehead. Thinking that he would wake up the
" Sleeping Beauty " In front of him and he was the "prince " who could wake the princess up with his magic kiss ...

To be continued ~