CHAPTER 7 - Broke

Today is the day for confirmation. And so, Siddharth called the director again.

On- line :

Sid : Hello ! Is this the director speaking?

Director : Oh! Yes, yes. Is this Mr. Siddharth speaking?

Sid : Yeah, it's me. Well, I've called for the same purpose. Our team wanna collaborate with your team. So, I called you, regarding our confirmation.

Director : It's great. I'm really glad to hear it. What can be more precious than it? So, since it is confirmed I want to visit the company today to discuss about the further details...

Sid : Please! It will be my pleasure to welcome you. Then, it's fixed , please come here at 11:00 am sharp. Will it be okay?

Director : Of course! Of course. We'll reach there by that time. Thank you again, for considering...

Sid : It's our pleasure too.. To work with you. Okay then, let's meet at 11 .

End of call ~

Anu : May I come in sir?

Sid : Please come in...

Anu : Sir... This project needs to be signed. Should I keep it here?

Sid : Um... Sure. Please keep it there. I'll sign it after I read this particular paper.

Anu : Ok ...

Sid : By the way, the collaboration we were talking about, the director will come today, so as a representative of the fashion and designing department,you too, need to be present at the meeting.

Anu : Okay, sure sir.

Today, is a very unusual day. Siddharth used to talk to Anupriya in a very informal way, but today Anupriya felt as if something is missing...

She went out of the office and thought for a while like, it's so.. unusual. She kept thinking and thinking that she couldn't even do her work properly. " But it's fine " She assured herself that it is her over thinking and it's good if he doesn't irritate her.

After one complete hour :

" Bhaiya!! " Someone with a loud but cute voice come running towards Siddarth and hug him tightly.

" Aye! Choti. How did you come here. Amma informed that you'll come... But didn't know that you'll be this fast "

" Umhm.... I know right! I wanted to give you surprise, that's why I immediately came here. By the way, where is Amma ?"

" Didn't Amma escort you here ? "

" Noo~ but a beautiful lady escorted me to your office "

" That's good then, if you want to meet Amma, then she'll be in the Director's office room. "

" And who is the Director? "
" Ma... Don't you know? Didn't Amma tell you? "

" Okay, okay before going, I wanna, hug you again , Bhai . It has been long since we haven't met each other. You were also busy with your studies and me too. Come give me a bear hug "

" Come, come " He chuckled at his sister's cuteness .

During the time when they were holding and caressing each other , Anupriya come to have a talk about the current project .

When Anupriya try to open the door, she found that the door was slightly opened , and what she saw between the wooden bars is the Sid, who used to tease her, hug another woman with love in his eyes. But actually, the love in his eyes is not the love he seeks from Anupriya , but it's sibling's love...